CSI: Miami - Season 6 in the UK

aconnell

Dead on Arrival
When do you think we will get the sixth season of CSI: Miami in the UK?

When did Season 5 start last year?

I think the times may be different becasue of the strike. They did that with 'Bones'.

Oh and your signature banner's too big. Should be 220x75 or under. :D

I imagine that'll start when CSILV and NY finish but in the mean time i'm guessing we'll get season 5 re-runs, that's what has happened before :)

Um it's likely to be summer time, they give us the new NY and Vegas, and save up Miami so they have new shows to air in summer when we are all away on holiday, that kinda sucks!! I'm guessing late July.
Meanwhile we are back to Rio!

I hope it starts in the summer. I actually kinda went off CSI:Miami during S4, but I started watching it during S5, and got hooked again :D

I think there is a strong possibility that they will bring CSIM Season 6 forward if the strike isn't ended soon.

If it ends in the next say month/6weeks it probably won't effect viewers in the UK as we are only one episode in for NY and (as come tonight) 2 episodes in with LV. So we have another 12/13 episodes to catch up on, so effectivly 12/13 weeks for the writers to resume work and then for the new scripts to go into production and subsequently new episodes filmed and aired.

If this isn't the case and the strike goes well into March/April then channel five are going to have gaps in their schedule and they could possibly bring Miami forward. I mean Channel Five rely heavily on US Imports to keep their viewing figures up. The likes of House, NCIS, Greys Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Californication, Dirt, & Numbers amongst others basically make up a huge majority of Channel fives primetime viewing. All the mentioned shows will be suffering from the strike just as the CSI Franchise is and I'd imagine that five will be wanted to show 'new' episodes of various shows for as long as possible and only resort to repeats when the situation is dire. So if they bring Miami forward they can resume all current shows if when the strike ends and the flow has resumed.

It may even become apparent that the UK might come upto speed with the US if/when the CSI Franchise restarts. It might end up having a similar airing to Ugly Betty and Lost (which are shown in the UK just one week after its US airing)

As sad as I am that LV and NY may be cut short this season (as I've loved both season premiers) the one brightside of this strike is that Miami S6 could be brought forward which means a certain heart fluttering spoiler in S6 will be on my telly sooner that anticipated :p

Back