Can someone tell me the name of the episode airing tonight?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by GreenEyes, Jan 11, 2008.

1. GreenEyes

GreenEyes Hit and Run

I really can't find another thread that would be appropriate to ask this in. I saw that they were airing an episode of CSI: NY tonight (Thursday 1-10-2008) before CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. I have not seen any of season 4 and hoping to record enough reruns to see the first part in order. I saw enough to know that this was a season 4 show, but I didn't want to watch it since I'm still finishing season 3. I'd like to know the episode name so I can find the episode number on IMDB so that I know what episode I've got recorded. Please don't tell me what happens in the ep, thanks!

Thanks!

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

The episode that aired tonight was the season 3 finale, and it is called "Snow Day". Hope that helps! :)

3. GreenEyes

GreenEyes Hit and Run

Thanks! I only have two eps of season 3 left to watch on the disc, and I knew it wasn't the next episode so I figured that it must be a Season 4 ep. I guess I'll be seeing that one on disc this weekend, anyway! :) Now if they'll just start rerunning Season 4 eps so I can get caught the whole way up, that would be great!

Though I'm starting to suspect that there's not going to be any more of this season at all for any shows with this strike. :(

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Re: Can someone tell me the name of the episode airing tonig

^It's not looking good on the strike front, no. :(

On the bright side (if there is one), the CSI shows rerun especially well, so I'd expect them to start rerunning s. 4 at some point and not preempting or replacing NY with a reality show or something like that. I don't know if they'll start from the beginning or not, but my guess is that at least some of the eps will be shown again.

5. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

So are we never going to get new episodes again? :(

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^There will be new episodes again once the strike is settled but it might not be until the new season would start in September. :(