Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

How about this one Aleyna this is the S/8 promo pic. notice Sara in the background :( this was when all the buzz was is "Sara coming back, or not" and then this was released, and we knew she was.. but didn't know for such a brief time :(

PROMO S/8

2. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

Spoiler about
    we should pay attention to the conversation between Grissom and Nick when they are walking in the Lab.because it shows that grissom is missing Sara

3. Desertwind

did we ever doubt it?.. that's why the window is wide open for her return.. and thank's for the news

THOSE LOOKS[​IMG]

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I wanna see grumpy,pissy,missingSara!Grissom tomorrow damn it, if we feel that way so should he. In fact he should miss her more than us. Stupid writers need to show him zoning out and barely functioning without her.

Okay, I feel better now, venting is good.

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Venting is very good for you especially right before bed. Grissom had better be missing Sara more than us. He loves her a lot, so he should miss her a lot.

Do you guys think that they got married before she left, because if so, then they didn't get a divorce. If not then did she call off the wedding or is it still on?

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Rambo said that he feels they got married in private. OK, he IS a writer/producer, he WOULD know, don't ya think???
    I think they are married and she will be back when the strike is over. She is supposed to come back with a "tiny twist" or at least that is what Rambo said.
    I am keeping the faith.

7. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Oh yeah... I believe they got married the night he proposed. I also believe she will return pregnant. :D Geek Baby!

I'm sitting here listening to "Some Things Are Worth Fighting For", by Judas Priest. It's about lost love and loneliness in the desert. GAH! If I didn't know better, I would think Grissom is singing this for Sara. It's not cheering me up, but it reminded me to keep the faith. Long live GSR, because some things are worth fighting for! OMG, it even references GHOSTS!!! :lol: I have crossed into some scary geek territory here, combining GSR and heavy metal. *giggle*

8. PiperGrissom

You crack me up!!! :lol: I agree that they most likely got married "After the Bees" (btw that is the title and subject of my FIRST fan fic!) and she's going to come back preggers. I just wish it was NOW! :mad:

9. dirtylabrat

If she returns preggers, I hope they have the smelling salts standing by for Grissom. OMG, I want to see the look on his face! That's assuming that he doesn't already know. He would prbably think he was dreaming. Some one (Cat) needs to pinch him at that moment (or smack him upside the head) so he gets off his sexy butt and kisses Sara good and proper for all the lab to see. *fingers crossed for our happy reunion*

10. Desertwind

Gotta do it.. this has been posted before, but have to do it again.. and wouldn't that be fantastic?[​IMG]

AND BABY MAKES THREE

11. dirtylabrat

Was the poem about the bull or Sara?

12. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

The poem was from the dead guy to the bull. But I mean this is a Rambo episode so I do not think it was any mistake that Griss read the poem and it is easily applicable to his relationship with Sara. The whole I will be your cowboy in the sunset when you are ready......And my God he seemed so sad this ep, JF needs to bring her butt back ASAP

13. dirtylabrat

We know that Grissom was a ROY ROGERS and Trigger fan as a little boy. I couldn' help but think that the poem was Gil's perspective of Sara.

14. PiperGrissom

It WAS so GSR!!!! Is there ANYONE else who thinks Sara might already be home???? Grissom looked REALLY different when he read the poem at the end. ;)
    HMMMM.....
    You just never know about Rambo. He IS good and he does love our GSR! :D

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

I hope this with the crossing fingers, i love rambo and i trust him and his love for the GSR.
    This is the last episode of the season or when the strike end to be continued with the 8 ¿?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.