Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Thanks guys! I also thought about the link between V's secret and "La Perla", forensicsgirl. That whole talk in SM is extremely suggestive. Think about Grissom's tone of voice when he says "the Decameron", and "...and she was wearing...La Perla". He is totally trying to seduce her. :D

And I am still wondering...if Grissom gave IT to her, what would the rest of that line be:

"Grissom gave IT to me, when I can't sleep I..." :devil: :D

2. AR_WLPfan

AR_WLPfan Hit and Run

:lol:LOL... hell yes!!! That is the title, I need no more options.

3. grisslybear

Haha...Introducing...Sara's underwear giftpack to Grissom :D. From the renowned "Bugman's Secret" line (hmm...wonder what that "secret" might be...OK deeper I go in the gutter :D :devil:).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I almost went and bought duct tape the other day.... just in honor of my fav duo. :) And I was going to get Red and Green! Christmas colors! :) YAY!

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay, I'll put up another poll. I'm vetoing "Grissom gave IT to me, when I can't sleep..." because it isn't Christmassy - however, PLEASE, someone do a comic strip or a fic using that theme. PLEASE :D :lol:

6. AR_WLPfan

AR_WLPfan Hit and Run

COOL! I was the first to vote! *notices everyone staring* sorry I'll go back to my corner now.

7. grisslybear

Oh, forensicsgirl, I had just meant "Grissom gave IT to me, when I can't sleep..." as a gutterish thought, not a thread title, so no need to veto ;). I am all for the "last Christmas" version. :)

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

okay, grissly, but I still want a comic strip from you on the theme of Grissom giving Sara something when she can't sleep... :D :devil:

*splash*

anyway, its 2am, i'm off to bed. try not to get to the new page without me ;)

edited because I typed "slash" instead of "splash" - freudian slip anyone :lol:

9. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Hey! Welcome to the corner. Don't worry, only the cool people stay in the corner :lol:

fogi..Your tempting me. I'm deciding if I should, or if I'll even be able to get good caps.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Spiffy, I voted (for what I said earlier). I can't wait to see tomorrow what the final result is! GSR shippers around the world await! Gee, by tomorrow, we'll probably be on that next thread! Getting the duct tape and cookies ready (everyone like peanut butter ones?).

Oh, I absolutely love Bugman's Secret line, grisslybear ! Extremely creative!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

OH God! I'm so relieved that I can post here again. MY PC was on the crap for awhile and I could only come out here at work and just read the posts - I couldnt log in at work.

Its been bottled up! SO

HAIL GSR!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I voted for "Grissom gave IT to me last Christmas...."

Yeah, we all know what Gris gave Sara last Christmas....

bow chicka chicka wow wow!!

*SPLASH* into the gutter of luv i go.... sorry - couldnt help myself

12. grisslybear

Thanks, IsisAthena, I'll make sure to ship you underwear of your choice from the Bugman's Secret line, we're on sale for Christmas! :D

Million dollar question: Any ideas on what "Bugman's secret" is? We know what Victoria's is, Sara clarified that in PNN. Now, the issue is, what is Bugman's Secret, hidden...OK, OK I'll stop. :D :devil:

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Grisslybear, I just had to pop in and say I adore "Bugman's Secret" line of bug boxers. That is too cool. Love the way your mind is thinking.

Forensicsgirl, I will make that freudian slip with you...slash...I mean splash into the gutter. :D

14. grisslybear

Thanks, LadySara, Bugman's Secret offers the best prices and value for Christmas for your loved ones...OK I guess I'm getting too much into saleswoman mode here :lol: Oh I just got a silly idea for a commercial for the line: *Sultry music playing, camera shows boxers, pans to the woman* "Does it bug you? Take it off"...OK I'll stop here. :lol:

Love your banner by the way--I've been very busy and couldn't stop by the "splash" thread in the past week but I'll make sure to do that soon. :D

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. ...I came up with the first option and even I'M leaning towards the "IT" line. It's already kind of our season catchphrase anyhow... so... yeah, I say that's what we go with. It's suggestive but, of course, an actual quote... so... less dirty to those outside our sick little bug-infested lair.

Lovely gutter-trees, everyone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.