"Bull" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It can be confusing at times, but that site as far as I remember is fine to post. ;)

2. jennis

jennis Dead on Arrival

I'm watching this eppy now in EST and like it so far i would go further with this but idk if any one else has seen (or is seeing it) yet.
    a motive of BBM (BrokeBack Mountain) is reffered

3. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Yee-Ha! :p

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OKAY. I just DIED. LMFAO. Nick and greg with the "electro-love machine" :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh that was actually the funniest thing ever. And Wendy. Omg. And Nick's "I'm good." *stares at Greg* And the comment about Grissom's testicles! Omg! I'm so loving this episode. It's so suggestive. :lol:

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Greg and Nick have to work together more often. They get the best scenes when they work together. It reminds me of when Greg was back in the lab talking about liquid latex.

This episode is the best one in a long time.

6. TylerDalton

TylerDalton Hit and Run

this episode has definetly got some good music, I've heard Johnny Cash, Shooter Jennings, and George Jones so far. Also anyone else notice that Nick's Southern accent is coming out a little more being around other Southerners?

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Greg and Nick make a great working team. Using their noggins to solve a crime with a little levity added in make for an entertaining episode. Yahoo buckeroos!

8. Veze

Veze Rookie

Greg: "Ok Ok we got the picture"
    Nick: "Wish I didn't"
    (Guys and Wendy talking "animal" sex) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick step up again and talk Troy throught giving up the gun... (*gasp*)

Is it me or Warrick still seems a little out of it? :confused:

Well, I hope we'll find out some day. I totally support the writters on strike but now that CSI is over... I'm kinda sad. :(

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I really enjoyed this ep. For the many reasons listed above, and it was a nice light ep. They were out of the usual crime sceme element and they were being themselves. Nick's accent, Grissom's wonderment, Brass and his out there one liners.

Also liked when Hodes admitted he cried at Brokeback Mtn. Either he liked the cinematophgory or he likes one of the actors. The more cowbell was funny as well, nice nod to SNL.

Nick and Greg working together was a nice touch. Wendy and the description to the guys was hilrious! Nick's glances at Greg when he was holding the namchine, priceless! They need to work together more often, interection is spot on!

Jewel and Ty were amazing I'm glad they got real people to play the parts of some of the people involved. No one knows how things run like the people who do it for a living.

The case was also one that wasn't normal, whic was good to see. The same kind of stuff over and over again makes for boring tv.

All in all I give this ep a 9/10. Too bad it's the last new one for a while, atleast it was on a nice note.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well this was a lot better episode then I was expecting. Lots of humor in it. The Nick/Greg/Wendy scene was the funniest. The comment about Grissom's testicles was hysterical too.

Yeah way to go, Nick on talking Troy to give up the gun.

Oh yeah the Hodges and Catherine scene and him talking about Brokeback Mountain was funny.

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I really liked this episode. I give it a 9/10. It would have easily gotten a 10 if they would have had Nick try out bullriding. Because nick and cowboy getup=hott.

12. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

what was Hodges reffering too with the BBM?? Was he saying he was gay??? I'm confused!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

He might have been refering to that he's a fan of one of the actors. Or he might have been referencing that he is gay. It's hard to know without a new ep to clear it up. Yay for giant cliffhangers....

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

the episode was pretty good. i thought it would be boring but it wasn't. it had some funny moments, i absolutely loved how it was shot, and there was a lot going on. Grissom was reading and analyzing poetry which made it even better :p and we even got a tiny GSR reference.

i wish there were some new episodes coming, but oh well, i'll live. if Sara was still here it would be much harder for me.

on the other hand i'm glad the crew has a bit of a break. they get to rest, and it seems like most of them enjoy it. good for them. i just hope we will get one or two more episodes this season.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

More cowbell. That just made the episode even better. I was a little upset that Nick wasn't the one who said "I'll be your cowboy in the sun" because we all know he's the cowboy. Not Grissom, come on. :rolleyes:

But I seriously LOVED this episode. Hodges admitting he cried during Brokeback Mountain = WIN. :lol: Well, Hodges admitting that he watched it at all is the funniest thing ever, actually.