"Bull" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 6, 2008.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I was looking on youtube and couldn't find a promo there, but they usually have at least the CBS promo (sometimes the CTV one) over on GrissomSaraRomance.com.

I don't think they can extend the season past the usual filming dates because the SAG (actors) contract is up in June. :(

Susan

2. Billy

Billy Hit and Run

I am very excited to this episode. I hope we can get a little more Greggo.

But i really don't want this episode as season final... i liked this season, it was much better than S6 and S7 i think.

3. csifreak85

csifreak85 Victim

I believe that this wont be the season finale or just a cliff hanger. I believe that the writers strike will end in time and the season will continue on without a hitch and that at some point in the next few seasons a Catherine and Warrick romance will come about.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

csifreak85 you are an optimistic one, aren't you! :lol:

However, I really, really, really hope you're right! :D

I wish I could be that optimistic, but I think season 8 is pretty much over. At this rate, who know if we'll even get a season 9 or a full season 9.

I believe if the writer's strike isn't resolved by the time SAG's contracts are up, the actors will go on strike too.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm anxious to see if any of the CSI's get on a bull or horse :D George probably rides a mean horse, and I know Billy did in his movies, so maybe, and I hope everyday this ridiculous strike ends.. so stupid..but hey, it's only Jan. if if ends soon, they can pick right back up and start filming, their bascially all on a un-wanted vacation.. without pay? or are they getting paid for the re-runs? :confused:

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I could see Nick riding a horse... Cath, too. Possibly, maybe Gil. Hmm, wouldn't that be interesting to see?

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

It would be fun to see all the CSIs out on horses, perhaps barrel racing or trying to rope one another.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Stars of tv shows always get money for syndicated or repeated episodes. I'm not sure though if they still get paid anything for their current contract during the strike.

9. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

maybe they have some more episodes written but just not filmed and so if the writers strike ends they will be able to film at least a couple eps. maybe alterig them into a season finale if there's not enough time left? *Fingers crossed* Anyways, it would be cool to see one of the CSI's ride a bull...I'm thinkin Nick...Don't know why!

10. mana

mana Dead on Arrival

My mother tell me that even if writers are on strike they could always write and keep it with them for the end of the strike.

11. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Mmmm Grissom on a horse would be appropriate with his bow leggy goodness. :) He could hog tie me any day!

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey guys lets keep it on the episode, I know you are all upset about the strike and talking it out helps but there is a thread in General TV & Media for that discussion. While this is the last ep for a while lets celebrate it like it isn't and discuss it in the way it deserves to be, not like the last but more like a big hug :D okay thats over the top I know but you all get where I am going. ;)

13. mana

mana Dead on Arrival

Why there isn't any promo for this episode on youtube?

14. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

Try Grissomsararomance.com...If I'm not allowed to post this let me know I'm not always clear on what you're allowed to post! Also...Grissom on a horse would be just comical me thinks!

15. mana

mana Dead on Arrival

I already see the one on GSR.com but usually there is at least two promo.