Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, now that is quite true Cate babes...you rock at the Smacked ficcies! Don't worry though hon, I wubs ya for more than your ficcies ;) but they are pretty sweet all the same! ;)

Msg Hey honey bun! Yeah I'm a recent Kibbs fan! ;) (It's Lynny's doing! Lol! Sorry Lynny couldn't help it...you just seem to be at the root of all my new ships! :lol: ) Oh and hon, you lost Peyton? Eh, hon it's okay...after catching Smacked make out in the closet she's a bit tramautized and went to huddle and hide out with family! ;)

Lynny Hey babes, we're pretty cool in here...you too though dearie! ;) Mmmm, yeah chaining Macky to the wall is totally your fantasy hon...though I can't Stella wouldn't love it too :devil: I'm up for more stalking...tonight, midnight? Bring the night vision goggles! :D

New eppy tomorrow night...yay, yay, yay! Smacked scene potential? Oh let's hope so!! :D

Oh and Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :devil:

Oh and we totally need new thread title suggestions folks! :D We're coming to new thread time here! :D

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

How about: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :lol:

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Oh, man. I'm so bad at these. I recommended for my club over at TV.com to try the name 'I Will Be There When You Rise' but they said we needed more posts so I'm afraid that name might be a little late now.

4. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Good who wouldn't it would be so hawt !!! :devil: rawr

Have a question have you guys decided on a thread title?

Oh and : Kiss Kiss KISS Damn it !!!! :D

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Cate that would be brilliant! I would love it if that were our new thread title! :lol: Works for me, mmmhmmm!

Anybody else? Mac/Stella #10: "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" :lol:

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*pops in while mlegh-ing about the new episode*
    soo... new thread time? am i just in time? we seriously need some Smacked fix from eppies, i'm tellin' ya, it's torture... T_T

Mo was that a Kibbs piccie i saw on your piccie? XD *huggles you* missed ya :p

did i miss lynny's birthday? :lol: can we share Macky? cause i just celebrated mine :D *puppy eyes* and i'm legal for that now lynny :lol: :p ask cate Hee...

sooo... besides the lack of MS in the eppies, how come there's not much MS on ffs too? Vave your ficcie was nice. imma review it after this week ends.. you know how RL works :rolleyes: ^_^ ate cccaaattteeee *nudge hint* eherm? :p

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mj!! Hiya hon! :D Yup that was a Kibbs pic, I add new ships every day! :lol: Still love my Smacked though...they rock! Mmmhmm! :D

No worries Cate babes will be posting new Smacked ficcies soon...she promised me! :D

And yeah you're in time for our new thread...new title suggestions y'all?! I'm liking the Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!

Or I've got these...

Mac/Stella #10: Her Home is Where His Heart Is.
    Mac/Stella #10: She's Had "Mac" and Can't Go Back!
    Mac/Stella #10: Taylor-made for Eachother!

:D

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: Mo nice. *gg* nuff said ;)

Cate promised eh? should i haunt her? :p jk

I like the Kiss, Kiss, Kiss too...

got an idea... was thinking of something new that happened this new season so i'm thinkin':

Mac/Stella #10: Always on Flames
    (bad pun from the Lady Liberty scene :lol:)
    or
    Mac/Stella #10: Tested by Distance
    (London or Chicago :p)

idk, :lol: i'm a bit of a scatterbrain today so... :p

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I'm all for the Kiss KISS title. :lol:

*distracted.... Federer on TV... LOL*

Anyway, how about:

Mac/Stella #10: She *should* pursue him! -- a pun on what Mac said about Peyton going after him ;)

10. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I'm all for a the kiss title :D
    How about :

Mac/Stella #10: Their love has no limits

11. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Definitely, I'm with the ones who think "kiss,kiss,kiss" is a great choice as the new thread tittle.

Btw, I have just ended giving a quick look at the last night episode and well...
    ... I can't take that Stella and Mac didn't have any scene together, again. What's going on between those two? I mean, until now they both have always been involved in a lot of scenes. They used to work on the same cases and if not, they used to exchange opinions. So, what's supposed to mean the non interaction between those two? Actually, I'm coming to think that the theory someone brought out a couple of posts ago about having Mac and Stella alone in a secret closet is some kind of true now...

mj0621, are Mac and Stella the ones who appear on you avatar? If so, from where you took the capture? Thanks

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

The 'Kiss' one does sound good. And of course only we would know what means, even though we really don't know what it means. I'm tellin' ya, that closet it definitely kept busy.

13. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

damnn there must be a secret closet

How about

Mac/Stella #10: because we all know about the secret closet

or

Mac/Stella #10: because green cards run out, peyton.

ok so that last one is a little mean to pey especially if shes also a smacked shipper.

sad to hear that season 4 has no smacked. You would think they would put d n l together leaving mac and stella alone. *goes to check d nd l are still together*

ok so i checked and there complainin about not having d nd l scenes together too. wats happening? are they swingers or sumat? swopping parteners. oh dear.

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

yas, i agree. ;) lack of smacked can make a fangirl mad XD :lol: nah, i think it's a secret closet. *calls out* didn't anyone look at the survailance last night? :lol:
    -btw, Yes, it is SMacked and it's from Stealing Home (2x22). last few scenes where they found the bullet :D oh and just call me mj. Hee.

Gaby :lol: i like that closet thing :p ooh, swapping partners? don't make me go there :p

btw, who's making the new thread? can i do it if nobody claimed it yet? :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mj...yeah sure you can start the thread, I mean that's fine with me! :D I don't think anyone else claimed it yet...*shrugs!* :D

Want me to make a poll? Or does someone else want to do it? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.