CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I agree. I hope we see the reason why Rikki blames Ollie. What happened to Lucy? Was she arrested? Maybe she was inaccessible and Ollie was the next person for Rikki to lay blame on. Maybe though, she does blame Ollie for robbing the place because everything in the bodega started with him.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Danny handles that situation and I'm so happy to see that Flack is there with him. I still think that Rikki may indeed be the person Danny was looking for at his place. I can't see them arresting her or if they have to, maybe she gets let go and Danny offers to be there for her if she needs him. A bonus scene at the very end of the episode would be nice with either Flack or Rikki knocking on Danny's door and Danny letting them in, shutting the door behind them.

It seems very likely that Flack has talked to Danny since Ruben's death with him telling Danny in the preview that he can't blame himself. If not, then it's just because Flack knows Danny so well and knows he'll blame himself. No matter what happens in this episode, I'm just thrilled that the Danny/Flack friendship will be shown again. It's been canon since Blink and I love that TPTB have kept it a part of who Danny and Flack are throughout all four seasons of the show.

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I don't want to see her again either, but some indication that someone holds her responsible and that there were consequences for what she did would be nice.

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It all sounds very interesting indeed. Thanks for transcribing the promo Fay. :D I really hope that Rikki doesn't shoot Ollie, I would imagine that with Danny stood in between them it would be rather difficult... ;) Ah, Danny and Flack together always makes me smile. I'm so excited now for 'All in the Family' (not that I wasn't before, but now I'm even more excited). :D

4. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Yeah, thanks for transcribing the promo. Seems this could be a really good episode. I have seen the scenes with Ruben, they were really heartbreaking :(

It's great to hear about a bit of continuity. And a (or more) Flack/Danny scene - that also sounds really great. Flack really is always there for Danny.

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I can't wait to see this now... sat at Uni reading these promo's does nothing for me with the grin on my face.

I love the Flack/Danny relationship its one that is actually something you can imagine rather than think ooh they work together therefore friends I coudl see them friends even if they weren't cops.

And isn't this one of the episodes which was done without the writers there for filming so should be interesting to see on that perspective.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Wow, thanks Fay for posting what happens in the preview...I just want to see it now :lol:

7. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

Thanks Fay for the preview, I can't wait!!!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

No problem guys. Maybe someone will be able to upload it to YouTube or something and everybody can actually watch it.

As for Lucy, maybe she did get charged, and Rikki is upset because Ollie didn't too. It would be heartbreaking to know that nobody was going to pay for what happened. Her child is dead, she's going to want to blame somebody...I dunno, it'll be interesting to see the why and the how for the whole storyline...

But yeah, the actress that played Lucy kinda sucked rocks. :eek: (Somebody want to tell me the casting people never make bad choices?)

9. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I first read that as "bed" choices, and wondered how you had such knowledge. Fay you're rubbing off on me. :devil:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*steeples fingers* Eeexcellent. :devil:

:lol:

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Lucy probably did get charged, but it probably wasn't a murder charge. If she didn't have a license for the gun, it would have been a compounded charge. Manslaughter, that's the accidental one right? That's probably what she got charged with.

Ollie could be out on bail, or maybe the charges were somehow dropped. Either way, there's no way he'd be held accountable in the way Rikki probably thinks she would be.

I imagine the gunshot in the promo is misleading because I bet Danny will talk her down. I have a feeling Flack will want to take her in, but Danny won't want him to, and well, can Flack really refuse Danny anything? :lol: I love that we're going to see Flack talking to him--of all the people in his life, Flack is the one Danny always turns to and will usually listen to. Flack's the only one who has a chance of getting through to him. And the fact that Flack is going to be there to once again save Danny from danger? Gotta love it. :lol: :D

12. mandmforever

mandmforever Civilian

Hey im kinda new here lets just say long time reader first time poster.I just want to say on the D/L front (sorry if i offend nebody)but if they spent two seasons building up to them being together then why break them up.I mean a bump in the road dose not really mean they will break up, but with the fact that 4x14 might end up being the season finale they might leave it on a cliffhanger *hope they dont* plus i think their realtionship is good for the show even though they tend to not show it but they have had some flirty sceens toghther and just because they dont show their realtionship dosent mean their not in one they just dont want it to get in the way of their jobs

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ I agree in part, whilst I don't care for D/L personally I do think they are in a relationship, although I'm pretty glad they don't show it. ;) I would find it strange if they did break them up after showing so little, it would all seem strangely pointless and an odd decision in my opinion. As 414 may be the final episode, when it was written I don't think that would have been the intention so if there is a cliffhanger it may be accidental rather than a deliberate finale to the show. I'm personally not putting much hope in 414 giving us anything particularly exciting. But then I could be wrong, I'm always pessimistic. :lol:

Yes I agree. One of the cases they are investigating in the episode is a shooting, so it could easily be related to that case, the promos are always cleverly (or confusingly) edited to add to the anticipation. ;) I don't think Rikki will shoot Ollie, and I don't think she will be arrested either. I'm so glad that Flack will be there, he so is Danny's personal protector. :lol: I Love it. I just wish 413 was airing sooner, I'm getting impatient.

14. mandmforever

mandmforever Civilian

yes i agree if there is a cliffhanger i dont think it would be intentional plus we really dont know what will happen. The stuff that carmine said i think anyway should not be taken seriously because they at that point and now do not realy know were the series will be heading so i hopeing and thinking that D/L will have a bump in their realtionship but more to do with Danny and his greif for Ruben and him trying to get rikki to forgive him rather than him not wanting to be with lindsay anymore i think it will end up how danny deals with his greif and the fact that he blames himself for rubens death- which i think he shouldnt

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome, mandmforever! :)

I have to say, the writers did know 414 would be their last episode before the strike began, so it is possible that there's some sort of cliffhanger or something like that in it. Possible, though I'm not sure how likely.

As for D/L, I don't know if they'll break up or not, but I do think Ruben's death, Danny's guilt over it and Lindsay's inability to be there for him the way he so obviously needs is going to come between them. I think it's possible that if he starts spending more time with Rikki because he wants to be there for her, that could come between them, too.

Happy couples don't really have much dramatic potential on TV, so writers throw in bumps in the road/break them up because it makes for better drama. It's just the nature of TV dramas, and even comedies. I guess we'll see what happens, at least in the next two eps. Beyond that, it could be a long wait. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.