Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salean

Salean Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

I don't think you're delusional, Happilyhappy , they do seem really like a couple in that scene. You never know... maybe all this stuff between Calleigh, Jake and Eric is just so that she can cover up her relationship with Ryan.
    Ok, maybe I'm a little delusional as well. :p

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I see it like this: They were a couple in that scene when Ryan asks Calleigh if she has plans later. By the next season, however, they get too close and after Death Pool 100 (when Calleigh was disappointed in Ryan for his first gambling stint) they decided to take a break, on Calleigh's wishes- not Ryan's. Now we are just waiting patiently for them to get back together.

Delusional's Unite! :p

3. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Dutchie i always love reading all of your fanfics. That fic "invincible" was just great. Heather and Lizicia your fics were great as well. Thank god for fanfics. Without them i wouldn't survive the long waiting for carwash to be a reality. I'm just havving a good feeling about the second half of the season for carwash(if the strike doesnt long).

4. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

I have to agree with hahaguy .... I absolutley love the CaRWash fanfics by Dutchie , Heather , and Lizicia they definatley brighten my day and keep my faith in CaRWash alive :)especially since we have gone without a good CaRWash scene for quite some time... I still have faith in CaRWash and I really hope that the rest of season 6 can give us CaRWashers some great moments!! :)

5. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

I was reading somewhere that some people think calleigh might be pregnant,it would only be okay if it was ryans baby lol.But hey it was on another forum so they are just like us just hoping and wishing for something to happen. since the last newest episode (raising cane) is on next monday i hope ryan and cal have some kind of seen. I dont know what happened to all the flirty moments from season four, o well. We can't survive without at least one flirting seen, i know i can't. i just hope hope that the writers (when they come back) don't keep on pairing cal and fake together ,oh i mean jake lol.

6. Salean

Salean Rookie

Calleigh pregnant? Hmm... that would be a strange road for the show to go down, if I'm honest. I can't really see it happening. Did these people on the other forum get confused with Sam from Without a Trace? Because at the moment she's got a pregnant storyline... and I guess she kinda has the same hair colour as Calleigh...

From what I've read about Raising Caine it will be very heavily Horatio-orientated... I shouldn't imagine the others will be in it very much, although I hope they are. Hopefully we'll get Ryan and Calleigh working together or something, so that we get some nice scenes... but it looks to be mainly about Horatio meeting the mother of his son.

I was watching some clips from Rio yesterday. I love the CaRWash moments in that episode. Everytime I see that scene where Ryan says "Large in charge" and then tries to backtrack I just can't stop smiling. Btw, hahaguy , I love your icon. It's so cute.

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

hey saleam, no they didn't get confused they were just wishing and hoping like us crazy people lol. and My icon isn't mine i'm pretty sure it's CarwashCuties that she made. Dido on what salean said about Raising cane will be about his life and conflicts. Hopefully i don't see anymore jake and calliegh scenes. But like stetler said that the county or something doesn't want work relationships in the lab. But that wouldn't stop cal and ryan if they ever got together.

8. _Suzy_

_Suzy_ Victim

hey everyone...cal pregnant?...if that rumour were true, and ryan wasn't the father...well...i won't be very happy...

....altho i am doubting any of the cast will actually be shown in monday's episode...i am hoping that we at least see a glimpse of ryan and cal...

...ok...well..i'm here to show u guys another vid that i worked on Make This Go On Forever ...plz comment...

...ok....see y'all later...
    CaRWash!!!!... :)

9. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yeah, that would be sort of bizarre...I wouldn't mind so much if Ryan were the father either, but I have absolutely no idea how the writers would ever be able to pass that off. I don't think I'd like that storyline anyway, though. Seems sort of out of character for Calleigh. She's really smart and has her head on straight, so I don't think a pregnancy story would be right for her. Plus, if that were in fact the case, it might mean that Jake is the father. Excuse me while I go and vomit at the idea...
    *runs away and vomits at the idea*
    Blech.

When is Raising Caine supposed to air anyway? I'm getting antsy with this strike going on. But hey, maybe the writers will get their act togeth and write the s/l that we're hoping for when they return. *crosses fingers*

Yay for delusionals!!!
    :)

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I would have to join you at the barf bucket WolfeWhistle if that happened! :lol: I really wish we would get a twist like that though, not a pregnancy by any means however!!! Wouldn't it be cool if Ryan randomly returned an earring to Cal like John Hagen did in a previous episode after they "fooled around"? I think I would die laughing and squeeling. It would be awesome if she just took the earring with a smile and then the scene changed! I like speculation lots more than concrete fact, leaves plenty of room for the imagination to play around!

Speaking of imagination, great job on the fics everyone! Loved the new one Nikki! I am still reading, but reviewing tends to get away from me...oops. We do have a very talented pool of writers for this ship, I must say. I'm glad to be numbered among you guys! I just finished my fic Unexpected Journey and it has some cute CaRWash scenes in it. And if you haven't read its sequel Vacation head on over and check it out! CaRWash explosion in that one! I'm also working on a fic tentatively titled Are We or Aren't We? which has to do with a bet between Calleigh and Ryan with hilarious results! I let you know when I finish it!

Keep the CaRWash love alive, and I'm not going down with this ship cause it's not sinking! :lol: See ya!

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Guys, please remain respectful towards other ships. It's fine to say (for example) that you don't like the idea of Jake being the father, but please put it in such a way that isn't insulting to other fans. Thanks. :)

Also, I highly doubt this rumour is based on anything concrete at all. ;)

12. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

OH.MY.GOSH. Is Calliegh really pregnant?? Please, no. That really really really wouldnt make me happy...where did you hear that, anyway? Sorry i havent posted in a while, still been busy CaRWashing. Dont worry, i stay loyal to my ship =]

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I agree with Lucy, I don't think it's based on anything. Just the lack of new episodes and people trying to think of new storylines that might happen. It would be a very un-CSI:Miami and un-Calleigh thing to do. I do have to say that "I wouldn't like the idea of Jake being the father." ;) Nor would I if Ryan was because, uhm...I'd really rather have a relationship than a sudden child that came out of nowhere. :eek:

Anyway, I think it's nothing.

Thanks London, I think my latest one was, modesty aside, one of my best. Working on a multichap now, might post the first chapter soon. Keep on the look-out! :D

New subject for you all to ponder about, (let's drop the non-confirmed and possible nonesense spoiler), is this:

What kind of CaRWash fic do you like most?

Are you one of those Angst Whores (join the club!) and love to tear up when one of them is killed, again? Or more of a fluffy bunny that squees out loud when they share their first kiss? Future fics, can't wait for those little Wolfes to walk around the living room? Are you secretly a smut enjoyer? Explain why? Give examples maybe, but don't hurt feelings, please :p

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I am a Fluffy Angst Bunny Whore. :lol:

I like my angst good and angsty, but I need my fluff to go with it. I need the story line to move once it hits the climax and we see our hero/heroine of the story finally fight and win the fight against the oppressor in the story, and get the happy ending. I can't think of a story that fits this description, but I know that I HAVE read one. I just for the life of me can't think of the name.

15. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

everyone the pregnant thing isn't a spoiler not a spoiler it is just ideas that they had just hope us . hopes and wishes. i can't believe that everyone is thinking its a spoiler well its not.ok i am a angst whore i admit it i like it when there is angst in the fanfics . And by the way the Raising caine is on monday night the 14th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.