The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Oh yah, I did see the pilot earlier tonight on Spike. Ah those long 5 hour episode marathons. It was the pilot and first season stuff tonight. Them sharing about the video games was cute.

Greg: "I play the Falcons, which team do you use?"

Nick: "Randy Moss."

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Just a quick point in the direction of a new wiki you might be interested in called the Fan Fiction Dictionary. If there are fanfic related words that stump you, or acronyms, or if you know what any of them mean, stop over and add them in or find out what they mean! fanfictiondictionary.wetpaint.com
    I know a lot of what's added in there under CSI is Love related, but, as you all know, that's my big ship, so I can't help it. Most of it's blank, cause I only just created it today, though I've been debating it for a long time.
    As for the boys... *sigh* plot bunnies can't seem to get enough of my brain lately! lol. I went roller skating yesterday for the first time in a LONG time, and got a brilliant idea! Well, at least I can use it with something else I've already got, so it's cool. It'll be used in the "Braden" story, which will be written in one shots, not necessarily in order, so I might just write that while writing other stuff, and update it when I find time and ideas. And yes, it is a family fic! Might be called "Two Kids and a Father" But who knows.

I wish I had good picture evidence, but I've only saved the best moments. And I can't say when they all happened or the titles of each ep, so I'd be bad at this. What I can say however, is this... that episode where Greg signs "Rock on" and Nick follows it with "I love you"... um... need I say more? Yeah. Thought so. lol.

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay Another moment although I couldn't finda any pictures for this lol. Erm it the one where they're discussing saliva. I can't help but laugh every time I see this part of this episode:I-15 Murders

Greg: It's going to be a tough one to prove. This is only step one. You see, when a person talks saliva naturally comes out of their mouth. Let's say that we're tossing the hog back and forth, right? (as he talks the camera makes note of the saliva that comes out of his mouth naturally in illustration of what he just said) What can you tell me about the hottie that goes inside this blouse, huh? Is it true she's a friend of yours?

Nick: What, is it on the internet?

Greg: Might as well be. Just remember that my saliva is getting on you, your saliva is getting on me.

Nick: Gross.

Need I say more.

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah the early years! Want to rewatch all the episodes but I just don't have the time.

I love the chest pat in Who Are You!

Here's a picture of Nick's grin (he just loves it when Greg talks funny :D):
    [​IMG]

And then what we all waited for and what we wish for the future:
    [​IMG]

I hope there will be boy-touching again 'cause I really miss it :(!

I watched Built to Kill again and I just can't get over that blonde! I know there must be a rational explanation for her! It seemed so odd, Nicky leaving Cath for her. Out of the blue like TPTB really wanted to make a statement. shakes hand at them

And then just a random note, the gay couple in Built to Kill? TPTB really don't handle gay story lines well :mad:

So next episode on my list will be Fannysmackin' although I've already seen it I'm kind of scared watching poor Greg getting beat up. Poor Greggo! But Nick's there to defend his baby!

I'll try to find more photographic evidence for our boys. In the meantime you can look at these pics from Bad Words:

Nick likes his chest flat:
    [​IMG]

And look, Greg's almost blushing:
    [​IMG] :D

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Aww...So cute.

Love this idea.

I'm thinking of earlier episodes. Hm? There's the famous scenes where it's obvious Greg is trying to make Nick jealous. "$35K OBO" and then in "Face Lift."

Wow, I've been busy! lol My site is booming off the walls and I'm working hard getting fans together to go to the ATWT Fan Club Luncheon. Crazy!! I can't wait. It's in April!!!!!!!!!!

You know? I hate Snickers ever more now! So there's this stand of these new Snickers at my dad's store. I kneeled down to get something and it falls on me. A couple of days later, it fall again. ON MY HEAD! Goddamn Snickers.

Can you believe "Bull" is only a couple of days away. I've been waiting forever for it, and it's almost here!

*huggs you all*

Talk to you later. :)

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Twins... you've got to be careful how you put that thing with the Snickers... I mean, I was a little confused, thinking, surely since you ship The Love, you must hate Snickers, or at least dislike it... I was wondering what had happened to make you hate them even more... lol. And of course you were talking about the candy. *wish* who would have guessed. I guess it just goes to prove how Snickers is a really bad nickname and The Love rocks! lol.

I'll be home tomorrow night, so hopefully then I'll be able to see all the cool pics everyone's been posting and the videos too! And, on Thursday I'll be there watching the last new ep... You know, that's a sad thought, really. So they better do something with that chapel scene. Just start thinking... one card, one card, one card... let the man give them both one card... and have them comment about it! PLEASE!!!!

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Found more picture evidence and I thought I'd share them with you!

First of all the infamous scene with the saliva, but before that happened Greg showed Nick what he has to over:
    [​IMG]

Remember, my saliva's getting on you:
    [​IMG]

and your salivas getting on me:
    [​IMG]

Nick doesn't seem to mind that much :D and then their hands meet:
    [​IMG]

A few episodes later Nick shows signs of jealousy, when he hears Greg talking to someone on the phone:
    [​IMG]

No, Nick's not happy with Greg, yet Greg plays it cool, after all, all he wants is Nick:
    [​IMG]

BTW, it seems I'm getting myself Nuked, one of the soaps over here has finally got a gay couple again! Can't wait how it plays out :devil:

Prays to anything and anyone out there that Bull will be THE Love episode we always waited for. My new mantra, thanks to you QOTU: onecardonecardonecard!!!! Edit: This is the way I think the whole card thing should go: The guy at the chapel hands Greg the card and tells them "Whenever you're ready just drop by" Nick gets all flustered and blushed, doesn't know what to say, Greg looks at Nick, grins and then says "I think it will take a while but thanks!

8. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

Ooh, all these spoilers sound promising! :D

And I love all the caps, they make us all think back to the good old days of lab flirting.

I thought I would share this all with you, because I thought it was great that I could incorporate CSI (Greg specifically) into an essay. I just wrote an SAT style timed essay for engligh class, and we had to use our major text (in this case Fahrenheit 451) for the bulk of it, but we could also draw on any outside source for the remainder. The prompt was this: What do our risks and sacrifices reveal about us? I thought that Greg risking his life and dream job to save Stanley in Fannysmackin' was perfect! I considered Nicky as well, but Greg just seemed to fit the criteria a smidge better. How great of a character is our Greggo if I can use him for a character-based essay? :)

Wojo: That manip is awesome! Greg makes one smexy merman. :devil:

Twins: I never really liked Snickers, come to think of it.

Sadly, I have a late match Thursday and won't catch Bull, but I will definitely check here when I return if anything comes of the Chapel scene. *Crosses fingers and joins in the one card chant*

9. jay

jay Witness

Hey gals, and guys (?). I was talking to OTL and we came up with a tri-city CSI fic crossover. I was thinking it would be slightly crack!fic. There's a charity calendar photoshoot involving the men of CSI. So, Grissom, Mac and H all decide to submit four men from their staffs (or themselves if you'd like) to pose for the calendar. Four per city to make it fair. I'd be writing the Vegas part. I just need people to write the New York and Miami parts. I was thinking for Las Vegas we could have Warrick, Nick, Greg and Archie as our guys. We could do the major slash pairings for each city. I know we get crossover fans in here. So Nick/Greg, Danny/Flack and Ryan/Eric. PM me if you're interested in working with me. I kinda really want to do it now.

As for Nick/Greg, so this is at least partially on topic, I finally got season 7 and I'm dreading Fannysmackin'. I know he'll end up OK and that's how I got through Grave Danger. I know I have Big Shots eventually and I can't wait. I loved that episode. I really think we shouldn't get our hopes up for the new episode. I'm deliberately setting my dreams low so I can be pleasantly surprised.

And here're some pics to ease the pain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Killer2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/ohw5.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/AC2.png

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I know exactly what you mean jay, I'm dreading Fannysmackin' too although I love it when Nick's getting all aggressive on Pig :D.

The second pic is just adorable, the way he grins...

And of course the infamous Love sign. Even if Nick wasn't aware of what he signed Greg must have told him later (in the privacy of their home/bed) because two seasons later Nick knew the Rock sign (I think it was Crow's Feet - liked that episode very much)

Your idea of a crossover sounds really interesting, I hope you find people to go along!!

Finally, I wrote my first story and its posted on the Defining Moments Wiki and WMTDB, it's called What Do You Need.

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Exactly. You can see the difference between the "I Love You" sign from "Abracadaver" and the "rock on" sign from "Crow's Feet" here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We know the difference. And I'm sure George, Eric and the writers knew it too ;)

And we also know that Nick LOVES touching Greg's chest. And Greg enjoys it! :devil:

[​IMG]

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, I sent Queen her new banner. Let's hope she shows if off later. That is, if she's happy with it.

Hi Seabird! Nice to see you! *huggs*

Only one more day until "Bull." Tonight I'm watching new Ghost Hunters. I'm sure Shacky will be too. :D

Yes, hopefully that Chapel scene (which is already famous, and it hasn't even aired) plays out relatively nicely. :)

It's funny after Thursday's new episode, I have more things to look forward to. On January 25, I'll be spending the day with my mom, and I can't wait. :) Then in February, Power Rangers Jungle Fury will be premiering. I have nothing to look forward to as of yet in March, hopefully it won't be the end of the writer's strike. lmao Then, the ATWT Luncheon in April!

Okay, I'm off again. :) I'm going to working in my picture maker today, if anyone wants me to make them anything!

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Plus, Greg's grin just gives both of them away. It was like "Oh Nicky, you're such a romantic!" Giving Greg's grin, I think Nick knew exactly what he was doing :D

Ok, so I was thinking about this episode Organ Grinder from S2. There is this scene with Nick passing by a room with Greg in it and he stops to take a second look at (his) Greg. This scene had nothing to do with the case, ok, of course Greg's research did but Nick looking at Greg?? Not so much. I'm onto you TPTB :lol: Here's the pic:
    [​IMG]

Why, twins, if you're already doing some banners and stuff I'd love to have a new banner? That would be awesome!! Maybe something from A La Cart? I love this picture, I think it says really much about their relationship:
    [​IMG]
    Nick's look on his face is just adorable and Greg's grin?

14. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hi Guys,

Yes I'm alive lol but can't post as often due to the exams I have this week :(.

Anywayz in the middle of writing and making a video and fanfic companion piece :). I finding it really hard though. Making the video to go with my story. I'm actually spending a lot more time thinking about everything I want in the fanfic and vid lol. So I don't know when I'll have it done but the idea hit me after watching "Grave Danger" for the first time lol. So hopefully I'll get that done by the end of the month lol. Its on my ever growing list of things I need to do lol.

okay talk later bye.

xxx

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

*waves hi to everyone!*

oh the whole thing with Nicky leaving Cath in Built to Kill for the blonde chick is that the girl is George's girlfriend. Cant say 100% that its her but from pics I believe so.

ONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARDONECARD! I know i shouldnt allow myself to get too excited but I am. i even thought of a new subtexty moment that they can have between one another. Either Nicky can say it to Greggo or Greggo saying it to Nicky but something like I love to ride :devil: ;) :devil: (and they share a look or wink)!

I dont have screen caps but how about the lovely lube scene? I mean even if they arent together anymore or havent gotten together at all that scen alone proves some flirtyness between them. :devil: ;) ;) ;)

And remember people to be nice to other ships~ We may not see what Snickers fans see but we have 2 thing in common. We both love and adore Nicky. And we both want him to be happy, just dont agree who he'd be happy with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.