Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yeah, I've already got a few icon ideas for those caps. Thanks for doing those!
    :)
    Those videos are sort of out there, but they're hilarious...those caps are really quotable, so I'm sure they'll make for some good icons from everyone.
    *runs off to make icons*

"Can he do a step dance, a sort of ethnic dance...that ethnic people would do?"

"If I am not thinking...am I...not...amming?"

:lol:

Oh, boy.

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I ripped the videos off you tube so that i could put them on my ipod!

I can't wait to see those icons, and no problem :) i have a few ideas with those pictures too, but I just have to figure out the style I want the actual icons to be... But im excited to see yours.
    Ah I love ryan avatars!

My favourite part from the casted videos is when Ryan was like "I'm Sorry, your name is Pete? If I say your name is Paul then it is F________ Paul!"

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! New thread already! :eek: Where have I been!

I loved those Casted videos! He was such a different person from Ryan in them. Apparently the red-haired guy in the first one is the guy who made them. *is jealous of anyone who got to work with JT*

Wasn't there a thing about making up a game show for blind people? I can't remember the exact words, but he wanted to put them in a house with traps in. :confused: :lol:

Pets... I could really see Ryan with a cat. Cats are clean animals by nature and very independent. Rather like Ryan, really. Fish are okay - you just have to change the water, but all the poo goes in the water and it's smelly and yuck. I can't see Ryan being okay with that. He'd have rubber gloves on up to his shoulders! :lol:

4. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Fish are too boring, in my opinion - pretty to look at every once in a while but if he had a pet he'd probably want to be able to touch it, you know? ;D

Just finished watching the Casted-vids. Yah, I'm slow. I liked Jon in them, especially the dancing and I'msolonely!-moments.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well in terms of Ryan and the ocd, I think he'd like something that was pretty self servicing, especially since he's not always home for most of the day.

Yes fish bowls and litter boxes can be dirty. But they are easier to clean up than a dog who is left in the house all day or a bird cage.

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

My fav part of those casted vids is where togo has sam dancing and at he end he yells. "Stop it's hammertime you fuckin suck get out of here." I nearly fell off my chair laughing. I played that back over and over. I'm strange.

The red head dude is Togo's good buddy from college. IN fact they were in a band together with a few other close friends who are in the Bravery now. ;)

I'm not sure I could see Ryan having a pet. WIth his ocd I think a cat would drive him insane, unless it was a very lame cat. One that was hairless and slept 22 hours a day. Cat's climb on things and knock things down. They puke up hairballs and I just can't see Ryan cleaning a cat litter box out, unless he had rubber gloves up to his elbows like Ali mentioned about the fish bowl. Plus the hours he puts in at work doesn't leave him much time to care for a cat. I could see him maybe feeding the stray cats of the neighborhood.

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thank you for those pictures!

Twiztid4Togo: haha i totally agree, that was another good part in the casted videos.
    I loooove the way he acts in those videos, they are definetly priceless!

9. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

Those pictures are great! Thanks for posting them. :)

Like everyone is saying I absolutley love him in the Casted videos. I laugh every single time I watch them lol :lol:

on the question about the pet.... I would see him with a cat if any pet at all because they are not as dependant on their owner as a dog would be which is good considering the long hours he most likely works but they can make messes and tear things up so i really don't know lol

10. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Also, i could see him with a rabbit.
    I know what all of you are thinking "rabbits are messy".
    Actually, if you get them as a baby you can "potty" train them in a sense where say if you put a litter in there all you would have to do is clean the litter, same as you would for a cat.

Thats what I do for my rabbit, only they have some special litter for rabbits. So that could be another possibility.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well Katie - I have not made any icons from the Casted caps yet....but I did make a few icons and a banner from the Sacoor caps that Twiz posted.

Those will be next on my list. Had to go with sexy first - then funny (well and sexy) next!

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Kat - Did you put them on your LJ?!

hahah hey man, i thought he was pretty sexy in that video, especially when he was showing "pete" how to dance. hahaha well i guess not how to, but seeing if he could!

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Katie - no they are not on LJ yet. I will post them there when I get a larger collection together. The banner I made is my current sig banner now. The icons are here at the Miami icon thread.

So I missed the repeat episode that was Monday night. I can't remember which one it was.....were there any nice Ryan moments in it?

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

kat, you missed the scruffy face. It was the ep where he was still working the gun range and his prints were on the bullet of the vic. He came in and fingered the guy he loaded his gun for. I just flipped over to that spot during a commercial, so I caught the scruff.

Man, I love those socoor pics, he's just too hot in them. I wished he'd do some more photoshoots.

As for a rabbit Katie, IDK. I've had rabbits and they poop a lot. I never had any luck w/ potty training them either. So thinking of rabbit got me thinking of a possible pet for Ryan, a Rat. Yes a rat. He's taken science classes and maybe had to handle them in one, dead or alive. I had a pet rat before and it was nicer then any hamster or gerbil I ever had. Rat's are actually good pets. They are really smart and not so bad for cleaning. I could see Ryan with a Rat being a science geek.

Also there was an EP of SU2 where Jonathan had to handle a rat mitilda, I think was her name. He was cute with the rat in that show :p

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Sue, I agree about the rat. I worked with one at the summer camp I used to work at. Most gentle creature in the entire nature center, even more than the Ferretts.

Rabbits can be a bit of an issue...they temd to niddle, even metal and can get out realy easy. They are sneaky little critters.

So somewhere between a cat or cat Ryan would be happy. Perhaps even with both. :D

Kat, I saw it all the time I love your icons and banners! :D Jon is soo darned hott in that photoshoot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.