The Buffy Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by CSIannalysse, May 21, 2005.

?

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

1. Mac Taylor

32 vote(s)
    48.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

25 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. Don Flack

29 vote(s)
    43.9%
  4. Danny Messer

22 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Lindsay Monroe

11 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Sheldon Hawkes

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  7. Sid Hammerback

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  8. Adam Ross

24 vote(s)
    36.4%
  9. Jessica Angell

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. Other (please specify)

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

This thread needs a good BUMP!

:DI was just watching some Buffy off season DVDs...my favorite episodes so far would have to be "Hush". :D Even though its silent, its still one of the best eppys I think. :)

:lol:Yesterday I made an entire Photobucket completely dedicated to David Boreanaz (Angel)...I'm a wee bit obsessive. :p

2. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i used to watch buffy religiously, never missed an episode, i actually just got the box set in the mail, i'm planning to spend my vacation watching it...lol

3. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:DAw, cool! Have a good time! What season?

4. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

it's the new box set that just came out, it has all seven seasons...i mean i've aleady seen every episode, but then again, who can ever get sick of watching buffy? lol ;)

5. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

A set whith all seasons? That sounds very cool! Now I'm sad that I have seven different boxes :lol:
    I saw Becoming part I and II last week, and it still get's to me. I think those were my favorite Buffy episodes with Hush and The Body.

6. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

me too, i actually have all 7 individual seasons on dvd already, but when the box set came out, i just have to get them again...they are basically the same disc, just in one box instead of 7, some fans were disappointed at that....but to me, it's just way too good to pass up esp i got it at a discount price

7. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I've got season 1, 2 and 7 on DVD and the rest of the episodes on video boxsets. You never really can get sick of watching Buffy. Every episode the characters grow and the big picture gets more intricate and clear.

This is why I like Season 2, there was a massive character growth for all the characters. Also because it was a heavy B/A season.

SPOILER WARNING (for those who haven't seen S5)
    s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    s
    p
    a
    c
    e

In "Forever" when Angel comes down to console Buffy after Joyce dies, it just shows there is still sparkage, even in S7 where they kiss when Buffy is meant to be with Spike and Angel with Cordelia. Time will still stand still for them to have their moment. It was a little ooc for Buffy to be with the Immortal but we should probably continue on about Buffy. There's a place for Angel and this isn't it.

8. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

A question for our lovely mods: do we really need spoiler space for a show that has been off the air for a couple of years and a season that happened four or five years ago?

CSIannalysse, I'm down with your ships. :) "Forever" was a great episode and Angel's visit to Buffy made it, IMO, even though I was never a B/A shipper.

9. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I know this thread has been away for a while but I'm in a total Buffy/Angel mode at the moment. Been rewatching loads recently. Are there still B/A fans on this board?

10. Horatios_Shades

Horatios_Shades Prime Suspect

Yeah, I love both!

I go through phases of watching them, but i recently started on S1 Buffy again (when I have the time!).

11. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

Yeah i sometimes go through a phase of watching my old buffy vids. I get the urge to watch a random episode and then usually end up watching the rest of the season. I love the episodes with Faith in. I think she was my favorite character. Well her and Giles coz he is just so funny.

12. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

What did sdyou guys think of the musical episode?
    I adored it but I know people that didn't take to it at all!

I just loved Giles singing...plus major crush on him! ;)
    Faith I did adore also..did anyone find out where the whole 5 by 5 thing actually was?
    I dont think I could pick a favourite season though, love them all. Adored Spike season 7. Plus having Nathan Fillion in it for me was another boost as I'm a huge Firefly fan too.
    Basically I just think Joss Whedon is King. ;)

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The musical ep was all everyone on my list ever talks about. Their in love with it.

Joss is evil. But thats my issues.

14. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Evil...dare I ask why?

15. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I watched the first episode of Angel from the first season this morning on TNT and I forgot how good Angel was after Buffy. He still had some residual issues regarding her..the phone call to Buffy scene, but Angel was a step up from Buffy IMO. I don't think I really appreciated the first season as much as I did with Doyle before Wesley showed up. Definately one of tv's best shows.