You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

You know you watch way too much CSI: NY when...

Your school is right across the street from the crime lab, coroner's office and courthouse and you are expecting ot see Flack walking into your cafeteria for lunch with mac and Danny.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

You know you watch way too much CSI: NY when...

You are watching a film and see 'Jerry Buckheimer' and get excited :lol:

3. chabib86

chabib86 Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much CSINY when...

You start saying "Boom" at random times, and snicker when no one else understands the reference.

4. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

chabi: At least I know I am not the only one who says BOOM! and can get a giggle or two in.

You know you watch way too much CSI: NY when....

....you can tivo the back shows you missed just for the cute as ever screen caps of everyone's favorite cop: Flack.

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

when your dad tells you he doesnt want you downstairs when its on because all you do it talk through it and mention random facts.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

When you go downtown in Chicago and get really excited standing outside the Tribune building...waaah I wish I could have gone when Gary was there *sniff* I did keep thinking "wow, Gary may have stood here lol" although I have no idea which side of the building they filmed on.

7. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

You've had a bit too much to drink while watching CSI: NY (which I don't reccomend, as barely remember remember the episode) with your stepdad(who doesn't watch the show) and find yourself explaining things that happened sevaral seasons after he asks why you said Stella keeps getting pysco boyfriends and you keep saying random bits of info from past shows until you want to tell yourself to shut up....

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you look up a phone number for your sister and it starts with '333'--and you want to go 'tree-tree-tree'. *facepalm*

9. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

When you change your coffee brand because you find one that claims to be popular in New York.

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

when your walking to work and a black landrover with tinted windows blaring rap music come driving past and you and your mate turn to each other smile and say "Tanglewood boys." :lol:

11. Rose0206

Rose0206 Victim

yeah I always think of Lindsay.. that is sooo true =)

I think you watch too much CSI:NY if you try to make everyone love that show (sorry in case it's been posted already)

12. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ rose we are ALL guilty of that one :lol:

13. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

When you show a clip of the show to a friend online and they say "I don't understand it" and you don't understand how they can't understand it. Then they go on to say "I wish this were in English" It's only then you realize it's in a different language but you hadn't noticed. :rolleyes: Oops.

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i do that too!!! my mom will not let me watch TV with her b/c i always do this. my family watches tv in the living room while i go down in the basement. i decided when "Snow Day" aired to watch the ep in HD in the living room with my mom and brothers and freaked out with the D/L scene like i started to jump up and down. my mom told me to go downstairs and finish the ep is i was gonna be like that lol. i did too haha

speaking of "Snow Day" airing... on the day the episode aired i got called into work for to cover for someone. stupid me said yes and i almost started crying. when i got to work there were enough people in my department to work the shipment so i BS-ed to a manager saying i wasn't supposed to be in and that i had family coming down. he let me go and i got to watch CSI:NY and go nuts over "Snow Day" lol. :D :lol:
    my 8 year old brother is no obsessed with CSI:NY. he says "Boom" and "Montana" like Danny says it lol. for the past 2 days me and him have been watching 1st season then 2nd season b/c he love Lindsay and Danny together.

15. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

You keep a notepad and pen next to you when the episode is on, so you can write down your favourite quotes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.