You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: Miami When...
    Something about the show or something that happens on the show gets you madder and more pissed off than anyone or anything you know.

I gave myself the ideal for and inspired myself on ^^that^^ one. :devil:
    I'm still :mad: seeing red :mad: over the too sci-fi for sci-fi stunt in the 12-10-2007 episode. I don't believe there is ANY way out in the real world that Horatio could've got out of that exploded, burning Hummer clean and uninjured and not even be wheezing, coughing and gasping for air.

2. StarGirl11

StarGirl11 Witness

-When you get on an airplane flight with a on board entertainment system that you can choose what you are watching from the first thing you do is check to see if they have CSI Miami available. And then either be mad or happy about the result.

-If says airline does have CSI Miami you then end up spending watching the same episodes over and over for the remainder of the flight.

Guilty of both by far. Was recently on an airplane where they didn't have any episodes available, my mom had to listen to me complain about that for a nice little portion of the flight. Delta got me accustomed to watching CSI on long plane rides.

3. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

When you can remember every single episode name and quote things from those episodes. :)

I'm guilty of both those things. My aunt will describe something that happened in an episode and I'll be able to tell her the name of the episode and what happened in the rest of the episode. :lol:

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

you know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you recreate the crime scenes from the show as best as you can and then act out the entire episode and pretend to be every chracter.....i do this all the time especially now that i have refills for all my fingerprint powders and tape lifts and crime scene tape that i got for my brithday :D *so guilty*

5. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when everytime you see a hummer like the ones on the show you scream "It's Horatio!" lol :lol:

6. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

You're in art class trying to paint a styrofoam brick covered in old nylons with gesso, and you're wearing latex gloves so you don't get gesso all over your hands, and you swear you feel like a CSI...

Yeah, don't even bother asking about the project. I still don't know... Ask my art teacher... Lol

7. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

-You sign up to help with your school's open evening at the first opportunity because you belong to the science department and they're staging a fake crime scene and you get to show the kids around and tell them about sciencey related foresnsics careers.

- You get excited because you show the kids around while wearing lab coats and you get to show them how to take and dust for fingerprints.

- You offer the teacher your own range of fingerprint powers, lifters, and print cards (the look on my teachers face rofl)

- You ask if you can embroider 'C. Duquesne' on the lab coat (I actually didn't, but I almost did, I was worried she'd get freaked out and not let me join in. lol.

I am actually guilty of nearly everything in this thread hehe.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

When you are watching the show, and your daughter say's...."Don't do it son", before Horatio even say's it. My daughter is bad for this, she knows almost all the line's before they are even said. :lol: :lol:

9. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

When you are drawing a picture of a rollercoaster for your younger sister's homework and you title it 'The Boa Vista' instead of 'The Boa Constrictor' (I did it in black pen, so I;m not doing it again- she'll have to just deal with it)

10. Jenna_Caine

Lol, I LOVE that! That's too funny... Help...

11. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

My sister knows that it's Miami related even thought she's never watched an episode in her life *I guess that's another sign lol*

The 'Vista' came so naturally I didn't even realise until I'd coloured it in...I'm not obsessed, really I'm not.

Jenna, that picture in your sig is hot. *Sorry about the slight OTness*

12. AirAdam

AirAdam Dead on Arrival

You know you watch to much CSI Miami when try yo put on the H Statuus, acting like him

13. AirAdam

AirAdam Dead on Arrival

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Ha, great outfit. :) You really do look like you'd be part of the cast. Snazzy!

Also, remember to use the 'edit' button if you wish to add more to your post as opposed to double posting. ;)

15. Jenna_Caine

Thanks, CalleighD! Lol, great pic, AirAdam!