Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iJenne

iJenne Victim

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Alright already, I'm sick and tired of this writer's strike. I think you're all correct, somewhere someone is laughing at our pain. I want my E/C NOW. I have been waiting for what feels like forever for one of them to make a move on the other.

Here is something totally off topic... I think Horatio has turned into the "Michael Myers" of CSI. I don't care what you do to him, he comes out of it with out a scratch and will shoot to kill without blinking an eye. Just an observation...

Again, I want E/C to hook up NOW NOW NOW!!! OK, now that I've gotten that tantrum off my chest I can go about my week (LOL).

3. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

Ok. Because I don't sleep these days... I have finished the next chapter of A Good Run... Thought it would be a nice Monday morning treat! I always get excited when there is something new to read from anyone else!!

Happy Monday

4. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Hey Jenne and Emily,

great stories (read and reviewed them). You're so busy, it makes me ashamed of myself. :(

JJ

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Great job Jenne :) We now have one more EC story in the world.

And to Emily, for updating :)

We also have an update from me. Chapter 4 of Resolute Breath is up, but I've still not got a reply back from my beta. I'll replace it with the edited version as soon as I find her.

So, Lucy? Don't shoot/stab/attack or otherwise hurt me for any mistakes I made... please? :lol: Thank you, lots of love to you.

OOOOh, new epi soon people, last for a while... but still new things!

Jodie x

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

yeah the last ep for a while :( It airs next week doesn't it? So we still have to wait :mad:

Urgh this strike is really starting to piss me off and for more reasons that just E/C. I have never been sooo bored in my life with television than I am right now. It is amazing how much you rely on it or enjoy it when it is gone.

As far what we can hope to expect in the next ep; as long as it concerns E/C in some way....big or small I culd care less b/c then we will at least have been left on a positive note.

7. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Hey everyone,

I've written a new fic "Room A65" and though I feel it's not the best time for posting since Adorelo has posted the next installment of her brilliant fic, anyone who wants to read it, it's on ff.net.
    It'll be longer than my last one and since my mother tongue is German, would any of you volunteer to beta for me?

JJ

Edit: Job's already taken. Oh, how loved I feel. :D

8. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I'm right there with you!! it's ruining all of my favorite shows!!! I just want it to end now!! the only good thing about it for me is that medium just started & its on mondays @ 10 so i can watch it & not miss anything on Miami :)

Can't wait to read your guy's fics!!

9. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

I feel like such an idiot! I just realized I could respond to my fanfic.net reviews... I think I managed to go back and thank everyone.. but just in case... THANK YOU! (I thank everyone for everything... )

I spent so long lurking here and reading there before joining that once I started writing.. it is far past time I give back a little!

And Calleigh is hot in "Dangerous Son"... and I forgot this is the epi with that really nice Delko package shot.. :)

10. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Wow...I don't even know where I left off here, and I definitely didn't read most of the posts, but you guys are moving. Okay, a couple things and then I have to get going. My stupid manager has me on a craptastic working schedule. I think he hates me.
    1. Someone should be pushed against the wall.
    2. Drommie, your baby is beautiful.
    3. Is April too late to post the Christmas challenge fic? I have something started, but the only freaking element I have is someone singing that song thing. I'm half tempted to write even worse than I usually do just so I can get the thing completed...even though it's past the deadline.
    4. Jessica, please give us a fic
    5. Thus far (or at least this week) 2008 sucks butt. Therefore, if I don't come back, it's because I've changed my name, all of my intersts, who I am, and moved to Peru to raise llamas. And even then, it's still going to suck. I don't know if it's the weather (which, by the way, has been ridiculously bipolar) or what, but I just don't want to deal with anything (especially not myself.)
    6. How does number five relate to EC? Major major writers block and very little desire to continue writing. Ah well.
    7. Jessica, you should write a story.
    8. We need some good EC scenes.
    9. Sorry for the random-ness of this post...
    10. Jessica, I would love to read an up-against-the-wall fic from you.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Writers strike needs to SO be over already...good grief this is freaking ridiculous...There is so much freaking money floating around between Hollywood and New York and the studios and everyone who work in between that this is just insulting to us! We the poor viewer have to suffer while people who already make us look poor get greedy? Ridiculous! Sorry writers, when this started I may have felt sorry for you and agreed with your plight...now, now you're just pissing me off! I want my shows back...I want my E/C dang it! I want to be able to look forward to my Monday nights again and not wonder if there will be a new eppy or not and if by some miracle there is a new eppy, if it will be one of the last and if we just might get a small shippy scene that may have to tide us over ALL the way until next year...when instead we deserve to have one of them (Eric or Calleigh, not really caring which of the two at this point) shove the other against the nearest wall and make out with each other already!
    *Mo pauses and takes a deep breath...and steps off her soapbox...*

Yeah so clearly I desperately want my E/C :lol: and Jacks I'm with ya hon, I want E or C to push the other up against the nearest wall already...it so past time for hot E/C wall smex!! :devil:

12. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

stole the words completely out of me (though i would've had like a million typos) :lol: i agree with you 110%
    -claudia (out looking for a life)

13. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Hey,
    the second chapter of my fic Room A65 is online, and though I'm not Jessica, I thought you might be interested. So far no pushing each other against a wall, but it has potential. :D No typos as Jodie did the beta-ing for me. Thanks again BTW, you're my star. Link should be working now too (ff.net and I are not on friendly terms, but then who is with this st**** site) :lol:. Please R&R,
    JJ

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Why do I have to write an up-against-the-wall fic?! (Better yet - why do I have to write any fic?! Surely, Jacks, you'd rather write one yourself than read one from me, right? Right?! I mean, that's what I'd prefer, after all. ;) :lol:) Didn't Lucy write something similar awhile back? And that was pretty awesome, if I recall. :D So since I couldn't possibly follow that, I'm content to lurk and read what everybody else is writing...that is, if I ever get caught up from, like, August. :rolleyes: :lol: What happened to us? We used to be the laziest ship out there! Now I can't keep up! :lol:

It so figures that there would be a writer's strike this year. As soon as Eric and Calleigh start to acknowledge their feelings for each other...and then this happens. I swear, after all this time, when we finally get some new episodes, we'd better be seeing some of that "shoving against the wall" stuff. :devil: And I don't mean Calleigh just subtly backing Eric into the wall, and then thinking about kissing him before she actually does it. I want actual shoving! I want an impulsive, passionate kiss, with tongue, of course. And I want Calleigh clutching and pulling at Eric's shirt too. And Eric's hands in Calleigh's tousled hair. :D Oh, and I want an entire hour of just them against the wall. That's what I want. :devil:

15. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

The writers have apparently already lost more money than they were demanding in the first place. I'm starting to get annoyed at the WGA as well, because they're contradicting themselves left and right and making themselves out to be some kind of martyrs. I used to be partial to the WGA, but as this strike prolongs, I can't find any love for either side. Just a bunch of immature kids in a fucking pissing contest.

My wall fic (so to speak) didn't have any introduction or closure, they just kinda hopped to it. If someone wants to write the argument that preceded (coughJessicacough) and how they ended up having sex against the wall, please, be my guest. Besides, that was Eric pushing Calleigh. Now we need Calleigh on Eric. ;)

School started, and yeah, less time for EC and fic. I'm taking 6 classes again this semester because I'm a masochist (thinking of dropping one though), and software engineering is a difficult major. I'm excused from writing fic, right? Lalala, I'm not listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.