Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ Thought it was you... nevermind. *yawns* I'm sleepy...

This WAS the season... and it's so damn unfair. This has been building for like 6 years, and NOW they go on strike? Why? Why not during season 4 *shudders at the memory* when pretty much nothing happened.

Ger.

2. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

wow so its been so long since i've been here!! great job with the fics everyone!! and artwork!! here's a drawing that i did awhile ago, but its from everyone's favorite episode :D EC

the strike definitely couldn't have come at a worse time!! hopefully when they come back EC will be even better than it already is!!!

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah seriously Murphy's Law has definately reared its ugly head. Of all times/seasons for the writers to decide to strike it has to be the season where they are FINALLY working toward something with E/C.

I swear someone out there somewhere is laughing at our pain.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah the writers standing on the picket lines are laughing their asses off at us Jackie, it's so dang unfair! :p This really was our season and I swear if they move a different direction after this I will be pissed as heck...their will be serious flames toward the writers...dang it, I want my E/C...I want it and I want it now!

*Mo steps off her soapbox for the moment...but keeps it close at hand...*

5. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Yeah, its my little sister.

We should protest!
    WHAT DO WE WANT?!
    E/C!
    WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!
    NOW!!!!

Have you noticed 'the protest tune' is the same in every country?

Typical, eh?

Going to leave you in peace and go update my online photo album or soemthing... and I did...

Photos

Drommie

XOXOXOX

6. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

hahaha my brother is totaly looking at me weird right now. i'm laughing my @ss off. why are you throwing us these emm *dirty* pics or is it just me. ooooh random. hmmmm.

wow i'm gone for a while and now i'm lost in the conversations. so back to E/C anyone else think that we'll get some hiphugger scenes in Raising Caine? i' mean they cant just not give us anything. i mean really they're going on a break and not giving us some e/c love thats just cruel. i have nothing to look forward to, now i gotta get a life ewww :( well talk to ya guys later *hugs everyone*

-claudia (currently putting up ads searching for a life)

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

If we get anything at all, I think it'll be a little 'moment'. I don't think EC is what they'll be focusing on as this wasn't supposed to be a 'last episode'. And, from what I've read, it's gonna be another 'Horatio's-family-in-crisis' episode... again.

I hope we get something...

In other news, my beta's still MIA, I'm really sad :(

8. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

A scene together, a look, some laughing, some flirting, a hug, perhaps a carnal-pushed-up-against-the-wall kiss? I don't think that is too much to ask for each episode...

On another note... I am having difficulty writing my first bedroom scene in the next chapter of my fic.

9. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

What struck me about the EC interaction while watching a scene from season 5 is that Eric seems much more unsure now.
    He was all smiling and eye contact in "Burned" and now he appears like someone who has realised how much the relationship would mean to him, but it no longer seems too possible since Calleigh won't go the step further. Maybe he's no longer sure whether he has interpreted her signs correctly.

Adam is such a great actor!!! *ammmmmmmmmm* :lol:

JJ

10. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Gosh, girl ... you almost need a spoiler warning for that. *pouts* :D

*sends positive thoughts to emily so she can post the next installment soon*

JJ

11. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

i know were not asking much maybe throw in some heated kiss in the balistics lab. thats not much too ask for right? and i like your idea of the push against the wall kiss. very hot. eeeek i'm blushing i blame you hehehe just kidding.

and on your bedroom fic, i almost choked on my juice when i read that. i give you all the luck i can and hurry up cus, damn, i wanna read that story :). Love ya all. bye

-claudia(anyone got an extra life i can borrow?)

12. iJenne

iJenne Victim

shabam!
    Im on it. I swear. Im leaving to go write. Seriously. Like...now.
    poof!

13. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

jenne i thought you were over at tv.com?? omg are you stalking me?!?!?! aaahhhhh. (just kidding) :lol:

so on the fic, i got a pretty good idea on what i want to write but seeing as adorelo loves angst :D i'm thinking of making it more angsty than fluffy. hmmm i don't know. :(
    -claudia(currently looking for a life)

14. iJenne

iJenne Victim

Haha. No I just am too lazy to log off. :lol:
    Mines kinda like my other story 'You, Wine Red', sorta through Eric's eyes. Im almost finished with it, its gonna be kinda short, but not that much.
    *types more*
    poof!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmm, I seriously want something other than a little moment, but really if a little moment is all we get I'll take it! Yeah sad and a bit pathetic I know, but really at this moment I'll take whatever I can get! And I seriously want a huge moment, really really badly...but at the same time if all we get is a sweet look, I'll take it! And honestly I would take a scene of E/C angst over more H family drama...and that is saying something cuz I am so NOT a fan of angst! :p

Just gimme my E/C already and no one will get hurt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.