Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

wow so his birthday is 3 days before mine? could this be a sign o_O? (i'm just kidding)

so doesn anyone know if he wears his glasses because he has to or because he knows he looks hot in them?

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

We saw Speed's parents too. :D Granted, they were a bit sad. *sigh*

I think we should have the chance to see more of Eric's family. Besides, when Marisol was shot, didn't Eric say his parents were on the way? And in season one he was on the phone with Marisol during 'Kill Zone' in which he mentioned his dad works downtown. (Plus, he mentioned his parents in 'Slaughterhouse' as well) I wouldn't mind putting a face to a name as it's been 6 seasons. I'm big on seeing family members. It's nice for development. :) (Though I tend to agree that Ryan might be next)

^^ I'd be interested to know if Adam wears the glasses because he has to or because they're for fashion. They certainly do look great on him either way! :D I've seen him wear them not only on red carpets and photoshoots but interviews with ET and eTalk Daily, so maybe he does require them.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah Adam requires them...he suffers myopia ;)
    During the shooting he wars contact lens ;)

Well...also Calleigh mentioned his parents were on the way in "man down" ;)

I'd really love to see his parents :D

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I could see his "Mommy" being incredibly loveable...isn't he the only son? I bet she pinches his cheeks whenever she gets the chance :D It'd be great to see some of Ryan's family, the neice he has spoke of or his Uncle, but me likes Eric, so anything to do w/ him or his family i'd like to see. Another sister to come in & date Ryan. That'd be fun...Eric would have a s%%t fit!! :lol:

He is so cute in the glasses. There was an epi, seemed like forever ago, when he found a contact lens & Calleigh asked "is it yours". That could of meant..."I know you wear contacts..is it yours" or "I didn't know if you wore contacts..is it yours". Ya think Delko might be a "glasses" man, too?

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know I noticed the same thing in that episode ;)
    but I don't think Eric was built to be a "glasses" man too ;)
    As far as I know only Alexx among the cast needs contact lens ;)

AAAWWW I'm pretty sure his mother would be loveable too laso pinching his cheeks :lol: that would be funny :lol:

I cant imagine it one day in the lab in front of the other...also Calleigh. With his mother pinchin his cheeks saying "oh my good boy...always helping other people...I'm so proud of him" and then Ryan or Calleigh joking about this with him maybe imitating Mrs. Delko :lol:
    That would be really funny :lol:

But I have to say I'm more curios about his father...right now I'm not able to imagine him.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Alexx wears glasses...really??? I didn't know that..hm.

Yeah, his father (poppy, I giggled the first time I heard that :D), I think he's supposed to be kind of a hard ass, right? But also a great Dad? I'll have to doublecheck Eric Delko's Bio. He'd be an interesting character to meet, definately.
    Eric's such a momma's boy :D
    Ryan would give him a load of crap over that. :lol:

What do you all think....
    should Eric & Ryan become best buds & go have beers together?
    or should they stick w/ their usuall..."i don't like you today, but maybe tomorrow" friendship?

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah when she aolmost burned up the first time she had some little troubles because of them ;)

Oh yeah..I'm pretty sure he's a hard ass...I don't know why but I always figured Eric like a mommy guy :lol:

Hmmm I think they should keep their friendship like the one they have "i don't like you today, but maybe tomorrow" ;)
    I always love Eric getting mad with Ryan :lol:

8. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I think it would be great if Eric & Ryan could become as good of friends as Eric & Speed were. Maybe not as close, but still friends that wouldn't snipe at each other whenever they felt angry.

I think it would be great to meet the rest of Eric's family. I did always think of him as being closer to his mother instead of his father. The last time I read Eric's bio it said his father wasn't very thrilled about Eric becoming a CSI.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree they shouldn't become best of friends. It's part of what makes the show a little more realistic. Not everyone who works together has to be good friends. They have to keep that "iffy" friendship of thiers going...it's fun to watch & always makes it good for storylines for them to play off of later.
    I personally love watching Eric give Ryan a hard time :D He's so good at it & Ryan's always getting on his nerves...it's the perfect love/hate relationship!

CSIMIAMIBABE, I always imagined him being closer to his mom also. He probably has to do alot to show his Dad what he's capable of.

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

It's impossible for anyone to take Speed's place. what Eric and Speed had was special....it msut have torn poor Eric apart to have to let Speed go...and in BBYD i was actually kind of hoping Speed really was alive...not just for my own personal love for him (but i won't lie....a big part of it was) but also for Eirc's sake.....he really needs someone in his life right now.....and i don't mean a girlfriend....i mean just a friend someone he can turn to and talk about guy stuff.

11. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

You're right. Speed was the only one who could really ever get through to Eric when he needed someone. In BBYD I was also hoping that Speed was alive for Eric's sake. I think that after everything that's happened to him he needs his best friend back. Now that I think about it, Eric and Ryan will probably never have the same kind of friendship. But still it wouldn't hurt for Eric to try and open up to Ryan and talk to him about his problems.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

true...I mean Ryan has gone through a lot of things that were similar to what Eric has gone through...and i'm sure that if Eric just opened up to Ryan he'd realize that too.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I could never see them being as good as friends as Eric/Speedle. When the timing is right, their like "ok I care about you ..a smidge.." (the shooting, the nail in the eye) that kind of thing, but there will probably always be that competitiveness between them. they remind me of two brothers always trying to outdo each other.
    I agree he needs his best friend back, but he has Horatio to confide in. It's not the same, but he would be there for him like in BBYD. :)

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Agreed with y'all. I think Eric could never be 'best friends' with Ryan. He has quite a different relationship with Ryan than he ever had with Speed. Like mjszud, they seem more like brothers trying to out-do and compete with each other--It makes their scenes a lot more interesting.

BBYD was such a great episode for Eric. I was really hoping Speed was alive just so I didn't have to see Eric suffer as much as he did, but I knew it wasn't going to turn out that way. Eric's really needed to confide in someone not as a co-worker but as a friend. For example, 'Extreme' where Speed asks him if he wants to talk about it and Eric says no, and Speed asks 'as a friend?' you could tell that Speed was ready to have a sit down with him and find out what was wrong. Unfortunately Eric declined once more but I think knowing that someone cared made it easier on him.

Plus, there was 'Hard Time' where Eric arrives late at work (did we ever find out why? I'm still wondering :confused:) and he's kicking himself for flaking out on the crime scene and Speed tells him that it worked out because Calleigh covered. Though, he gives him that brother mentality too by teasing him "then she's probably mad at you" :lol:

With Ryan, it seems more like Ryan's the 'little brother' trying to acheive some kind of acceptance still from Eric. At least in my opinion. But I think if worst comes to worst, they'd both stick up for each other. (Discounting 'Shattered' when Ryan pretty much gave him up on the rolling papers. :lol: They've both developed quite a bit since then)

^^ I really liked how Eric was able to open up to Horatio in BBYD. And then Horatio pretty much told him he was nuts and to go see a doctor. :eek: But the end scene was great.

Eric: Do you ever see him H?
    Horatio: Everyday ...Everyday.

*sigh* It was great to see the both of them connecting with each other and having a heart-to-heart. It was long overdue.

I felt absolutely terrible for Eric in that episode, I just wanted to hug him.

15. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

I TOTALLY agree with you... I mean, how much more are the writers planning to torture the poor guy??? I mean, in Season 1, remember "Dead Woman Walking"? When the vic was radioactive, or whatever? Eric was the only one who had REALLY been exposed... The guy just cannot catch a break, can he?

*hugs Adam possessively* My Adam now... Lol, for a while, at least! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.