Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

Greg kind of cold shouldered Grissom in one ep, like he blamed him. can't remember when, and as per usual, they didn't address it.
    you'd think it would be a bigger deal.
    when griss went on sabbatical catherine and nick had a big long discussion, grissom and warrick did too...
    w/e she should be more importatn to them in my opinion.

i dont know if i want to see her doing more, cuase the point of her leaving was for a break, was it not?
    thank god for reruns is all i can say

2. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Peoples Choice awards are on Tuesday, CSI is nominated in best drama categorie. What are they going to do, is anyone attending or are most staying away because of the strike.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Hey there, I was wondering, does anyone know what's up with Jorja's homepage? It's been on "under constructions" since she left CSI. At first I thought we had a major update/makeover to expect, but now it looks more like the page just doesn't exist anymore. Is there anybody who knows more?
    I don't even know who kept the page running, but maybe someone knows who the webmaster is/was? Or did Jorja keep it up herself?

4. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I have been wondering about that myself, I still get the under construction coming soon sign. I always thought Jorja ran the site herself.

5. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

She (or whoever) is probably working on it but I don't assume they'd have the time to work on completely making over a website. Or at least, not as quickly as we'd all like. I imagine it will take a while before it's back up but I bet it would be well worth the wait!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

7. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Yeah that a good site, someone has uploaded Jorja singing "Dreamer's holiday " that can be downloaded. I thought it was pretty good. :)

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

No real news but I hadn't heard of a date before. Now it's set to premiere on Feb, 9th.
    [Edit: The official website says Feb 7-24]

Hopefully that means new pictures :D

Full article here (scroll down to middle of the page).

9. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

Yay!!!!! I wonder if she will be accepting any movie roles any time soon? Benn watchin IMDB but to no avail!

10. Desertwind

Strange Jorja leaves, and the writers go on strike, not that their related, but what a coincidence :( here's another site, where there's some great caps of her, and some of her co-horts from CSI.. and hopefully she'll be back for the May sweeps ;)

http://www.tv.com/csi/show/19/photos.html

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Thanks MiaCharlize :)

I was really hoping to be able to go to the play. But, since my brother has to have his wedding a week before the first play.. I can not. I will be broke, and I can't afford to fly to LA, haha.

Hopefully we get some pictures, and I'm sure the play will be great.. Is anyone from the board going?

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I would like to go but LA is a little too far away from where I live...

If someone around here will be able to go, I'd really appreaciate a review, though ;)

13. Still_Life

Still_Life Victim

It's great to hear that the show will be at the gay and lesbian center. An online friend of mine works there, maybe she'll get the chance to take a pic of Jorja.

The writer's strike has been going on for a few months now. I don't really see what is has to do with Jorja/this topic.

14. Desertwind

It has to do with JORJA, and anything pertaining to her... and your talking about her play, [and I wish her the best, and hope she's having a blast], but I'm talking about how the writers strike started, right after she left. in Nov. from CSI, & am not comparing said 'it was a coincidence' many of us are anitcipating her return !

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

15. Still_Life

Still_Life Victim

Okay, okay, calm down. I just thought it odd because you seemed to randomly throw it into the discussion of her upcoming play. Sorry, my fault.

So ladies, no one here is gonna go see the play? Really? I wish I lived in the LA area, but sadly, I don't ;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.