Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome to thread # 18! *throws confettii, hands out hats, cookies, and punch* :D

Here are some important guidelines.....

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'
    1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

Thread # 17

And of course a Jon pic to start it all off!

[​IMG]

He and Justin are ready for the new thread party!

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY new thread *Throws confetti and passes out fresh baked cookies* Ok not freshed baked but fresh from the store!!

socoor photo shoot!!

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Congrats on the new thread guys! Great pics *squee* Love the new title :lol:

*throws confetti* Ill be back a little later with some thread warming gifts!

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Hey im new here, so im not exactly sure what's going on or anything.
    ANd i have been browsing some of the other jonathan threads
    and this picture actually made me laugh because the scarf that he's wearing around his head I'm actually wearing the same scarf.... I think thats pretty funny.

This Scarf <3

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome to the thread Katelynn! :)

That is an amazing pic from Ronnie Woods' b-day party.

Just a friendly fyi your sig banner can only be 220x75. :)

7. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

He's a smart man, just inept at social skills. Nothing wrong with that. And bing a dork or a nerd isn't always a bad thing. Some of the smartest people out there, Einstein for example, weren't good with people skills but without them we wouldn't have a lot of discoveries.

For sure. I, for one, am a big dorky nerd and proud of it.

I think that in high school he might not have been lucky with the girls, because yeah, he's a nerd. But in college he probably wasn't lucky because he could never tell if a girl was crushing on him, or if she was just being friendly.

I'm a girl and I get confused with girl speak. I feel sorry for guys sometimes. :lol:

Look at the date he tried to plan with Natalia. He was probably really nervous to be asking someone out in the first place, but when his 'friend' gave him tickets to go to the Mexican Wrestling, he jumped at the chance to ask Natalia.

I don't think he was socially inept, just socially shy.

Now that he's older, I think that he's no longer shy, but he still carries his insecurities with him, and while he tries to not let it get in the way, it sometimes just comes out.

If I made any sense.

By the way: Congrats on the new thread!

[​IMG]

8. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

WOOOOO! New thread!
    *takes a party hat and Wolfe Bomb and joins in the festivities*

Those are some nice threadwarming pictures! I'll have to bring a few of my own...
    :D

9. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Yay, a new thread! It makes me happy that we're at this high number, and then you compare it with poor Adam/Eric who's only at 8. Ah well, the majority wins = Ryan is the best.

I can share a fourth my Ryanpics with you guys! -smile- I'm constantly adding (I practicaly stalk the guy, which I've said many times before) (; And no, you won't get them individually. :c I'm lazy. (copypaste into paint, cut the one you want out, save. simple. ^^)

clicky

Maybe that's even a fifth. Hm.

10. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I guess I've been away too long because I had forgotten rule #1. I just stumbled across those Sacoor photos, and was having a little trouble with that rule. [​IMG] At least I was following rule #4.

Btw, how cute is that picture of Jon and Justin!? Looks like they're having a lot of fun.

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thank you--Alright is the size of my signature alright now?!

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Katelynn - I just sent you a pm about your banner...if you have any issues resizing it - please pm me and I can help. It is gorgous!

13. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Hi katelynn! Welcome to the Ryan thread. :)

*hands out chocolate chip cookies* Whoo hoo! A new thread! Thanks all for the nice pics - CSI_Kat I hope you don't mind that I snagged the last one to see if I can do an avatar.

As to what Ryan was like younger, I don't think it was all that different than what we saw in season 3 - the go-getter who dressed a little nerdy, but was super book smart. I could also see him being into Dungeons and Dragons in middle school. Oh, and I had him figured for a Star Wars fan, not Star Trek :p

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Star Wars, Star Trek, both equally amazing. It was a suggestion...we don't really know for sure which Ryan likes, I was hedging a hypothesis.

Actually Ryan did play D&D in college. It was mentioned in one of the Miami books, I believe it was Riptide, but not 100%. It was involved in one of the two cases that the team as working on.

15. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

*le jaw drop* New Ryan thread! YAHOO! *dances around with plushie*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.