Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Catie, you made some good points there! I definitely look forward to finding out more... (and not just because it means new eppys ;))

So, I enjoyed tonight's repeat of OH from s3. It was a bad time for DL, just two eps after THE hallway scene in LRC. Yet, I felt it somehow had more shippiness to it than some of our recent s4 episodes. Multiple times through OH, Danny and Lindsay's eyes would meet, conveying concern or an idea. Their physical proximity was also a key factor. When they were looking at Carenza's hand injury on the screen in the AV lab they were side by side, only mere inches apart :devil:, even though it is a big lab with screens everywhere for them to view. I'm missing this part of them, the unspoken communication etc. :(

2. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I've seen up to episode 11 in S4 and I have to say I'm loving it, my favourite so far would have to be Childsplay, I feel so sorry for Danny. But I love Boo as well as I mentioned before, it's a great episode, very spooky. I can't wait to see future Danny/Lindsay shippy moments. And thanks for the welcome back.

3. chabib86

chabib86 Dead on Arrival

Aiden_Burn, I'm jealous of your location.
    Is it really bigger on the inside?

I'm looking forward to lots of D/L angst in the upcoming episodes. There hasn't been much development in their as yet undefined relationship, and angst is a good way to get things moving!! Especially since the writers described it as a bump, which means they'll be happy together in the end.
    *throws snowflakes in the air*

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya my buddies! :D *Mo cartwheels into the thread...just well cuz it's fun!* Wow where is everyone? :D Big Hi and lots of cookies to my buddies who are in here ;) *Mo grins and hands out freshly made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, still warm and slightly gooey!*

Modie, Catey yeah I agree with what you both said (sorry bit lazy about spoiler boxes right now :rolleyes: ) but yeah I agree...and I really really hope the writers resolve things soon, because I very badly want more D/L...happy D/L...fluffy D/L....D/L love!! (Catey hon by the way, I'm sorry about your brother...)

Mer-bear, hi! Yeah despite the angst in OH, I agree...there was plenty of D/L at least...things were tough, but at the same time they did that whole staring at eachother intently thing and sitting really close...it was nice still! :D

Alright gotta go for the moment! 6 days until new D/L!!! Yay that's worth getting excited about! :D :D

*Mo grins and backflips to her fluffy bubble, shimmering away in a cloud of pink fog!*

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im back! Sorry again that Ive been MIA! Late Happy New Years :)
    Thats good, and cute! You should some how make it an icon, I'd use it ;)

Im definitely D/L deprived, I havent seen an episode in weeks! Im missing the D/L advent calendar, too bad it stopped, that was my daily fix. Got any really cutes one to get me through until next week?

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I'm here Mo! After almost 48 hours of just work and little sleep I'm feeling a bit drained... :(

Everyone has good points about what will happen in 4x13; I guess we really have to wait to find out what is actually going to happen in the ep :)...and chabib (welcome btw :D) you're right, when we do get angst, or a bump, or whatever, it's a good way to at least get things moving again ;)....WE WANT PROOF! :)

LOL :lol: yes they've done that since the beginning...I think neither of them even realizes it; they can have plenty of space in the room they're working in and always end up standing almost too close to each other ;)...But that's not even what I miss most, I miss any kind of communication between them... :)

Catey a big virtual hug from me...I'm so sorry :(

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

good morning everyone

I think we all need some DL scenes by now but for now some sweet memories will have to get us through the day

He calls you that because he has a crush on you
    [​IMG]

Personal space? Never heard of that one.
    [​IMG]

only 5 day and we should have a new epi. cant wait

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Long time no see, guys! *hugs everyone!* I'm sorry for being away for so long! I'm back and more DL-loving than ever.

I'm very happy for the direction DL is going. :) I love how the writers made clear what DL have is more than just smex, but also... love and a real relationship. (Of course, smex is also very important. :lol: :devil:)

[​IMG]

HOW CUTE ARE THESE TWO? ;)

*hugs everyone (who hopefully hasn't forgotten me quite yet!) & throws confetti & smashes cake into Gaelen/Liff's face*

9. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Yep it certainly is, Danny and Flack are here too, and Don and Colby from Numb3rs hehe a real party. Lol

Seriously though, I love the bit in Snow Day when Danny touches Lindsay's nose it was so cute, it made me smile watching that it was brilliant. And poor Danny getting beaten up, but he got out ok with Adam.

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^ I love how Lindsay supports him as he walks out from the van (where he was locked); that represented their relationship so well as it showed that they supported one another. :) I love that!

Even though it's been a while, but that 'note' Danny wrote in Snow Day was absolutely adorable. I remember clapping and squeeing, like the dork that I am. :lol:

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*walks in - :eek: BLINKS - RUBS EYES - :eek: BLINKS AGAIN*

DELIA! :D *tackles and hugs long lost buddy before she dumps a whole bucket of cookie dough ice cream on her head* welcome back sweetie! :)

And since we're all anxiously awaiting the next ep I thought I also post some pics to the nice moments you guys mentioned:

[​IMG]
    Aaw yes that was too cute...especially because of the loving smiles that followed that nose-poke...it was so clear that for both of them that night meant more than just a one-night thing... ;)

[​IMG]
    She definitely made sure (literally :p) that he could always lean on her when things get rough... :)

[​IMG]
    That note was sweet, but that daisy really did it for me...so thoughtful...and the way Lindsay smiles as she remembers their night together is just the sweetest smile ever... :)

12. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Hey guys - I'm baaaacccckkkk :D :D :D :D!!!! God, it feels like I have not been here in forever ! Between the holidays, a very bad cold and work, it has been crazeeee. And i know it is very belated but i still wanted to wish you all a Happy New year :p

I am watching Snow Day as I write so it ties in with all the SD debate. I love how Danny pokes Lindsay in the nose to wake her up. And as they chat, he strokes her back/shoulder - how cute! There is no awkwardness in them being together. But it is kinda strange to watch them set up our canon couple now, knowing how little DL action :devil: we have had in Season 4. It is cruel for us to get a bump in the road when the road seemed to a sudden halt after SD. Apart from flirty banter, we have had nothing, nada, zero. That is just plain cruel :(

Also - I forgot how good the rest of SD was (you know - the non DL stuff :lol: )

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

"There’s a place in your heart, nobody's been, take me there. Things nobody knows, not even your friends, take me there." Stuffy bounds into the thread, carrying a platter of homemade muffins and cookies for her lovely buddies* How are we today everyone?

Delia!!!!! *runs in and gives her big hugs* Good to see you 'round these here parts. You too Bella :D

In regards to the spoilers - I'm going to wait and see what happens. No sense panicking when we don't even know what is going to occur. Not concerned one bit, but I'm just going to wait. Sounding like a broken record here, but TPTB are not going to spend two years working on DL just to throw it away now. That's my belief, and I'm sticking with it :)

I just realized that we were on page 21, and I am so loving all these pictures! Here is my contribution to this lovely array of memories...

[​IMG]

We all know what he was saying in his mind...MEEP!

[fic pimping] Never Gone [/fic pimping]

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey guys! Remember me? If you don't, well then, that's my fault since I haven't posted anything in forever! I've been lurking around for a couple months, I just haven't had much to say.

But, I can tell you that I'm loving all of the pics! They make me so happy. I've actually been going through the episodes on my iPod just to watch the D/L moments. Especially the ones in "Snow Day". I just can't get over the pool table scene! :lol:

Btw, carolina I absolutely love your avvie. It's so cute!

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Smi!! *tackles* You've been gone for forever and ever! Welcome out of lurking, dear!

So, we're picspamming today? Rock on! I'm game.

[​IMG]
    Once again in the av lab, once again sitting close.

[​IMG]
    Doesn't mean it's still not funny.

[​IMG]
    And aww, LRC. Relevations yet sadness... but oh so DL. The awkwardness, the stuttering, the admissions. How I loved and hated this ep. Yep, one of the faves. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.