H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It was 14 days since my last post MIAMIROCKS, are you counting? :lol: Kidding, no really, I would back Ducaine in a heartbeat, it's just very hard to stay optimistic right now. :(.& w/ no real scenes to discuss makes it harder to pop over here w/ any kind of anything to talk about :rolleyes:. I lurk every day, though.
    Calleigh's character seems very different to me lately & to top that, Horatio seems to be all about revenge & his son, so it's just very akward w/ these two right now...I hope it changes. I would love to see some nice moments between them like we used to get & Horatio bring himself more "into" the team. I've said before I feel like the team seems very seperated...mostly because of the lack of C/H, though. It doesn't feel right to see so many opportunities get passed up where the writers could of really showed some true chemistry between the leader of the team & his top CSI. Just really sucks!

Even more, I don't understand the "no scenes" & "schedule conflict". From what I've heard DC is on the set everyday hours before anyone else to make sure everything is ready, so that 'excuse' confuses me. Oh well, no matter how much we dwell on it & try to get to the truth...we'll probably never get it anyway. They'd say everything is fine & then we'd get a whole new story 10 years from now on E's True Hollywood Story :lol:. Remember the past & hope for a brighter Ducaine future...thats all we can do ;).

2. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hey Aude!!! ***waves hello*** Welcome aboard girl!!! :D

I don't know, but I have this funny feeling that maybe we will get some H/Cal scenes once the season resumes (and if the strike ends...) Call me crazy, but I think some changes may be in works for H and this may bode well for our Calleigh girl... ;) This is all just my opinion of course, but I am an optimist to the end ladies... :)

Keep the faith girls... remember... WE ARE ENDGAME!!! :devil:

DuCaine Forever Baby... Yeah!!! :devil::D

3. Aude

Aude Victim

Hey HAngel you ok gurl?.. :) well really i cross my fingers and toes in what you think..i would rather trust HCrazys scenarii to entwin our fav couple together than the current writers..but yea we can still keep faith and : we never know what new year will bring us... :D ok i'm not asking for any loving H/Cal loves scenes right away ( yes i am!!! :devil: :D ) but the Hmm mmms back and the shared small smiles .....aww please Ann and Carol..hire our beloved HCrazy to take over.... :cool: :devil: oh my!!!! i'm freakin out to the idea now!!!! :eek: :devil:

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I really hope this new eppy will bring us a scene. It's a perfect opportunity for them to talk, or just have them in the same room! Of course, they missed that chance in "Stand Your Ground", so I don't stand too optimistic about "Raising Caine" or whatever the new ep's name is.

*ducks to avoid objects thrown*

I agree Aude, TPTB ought to hire HCrazy to help us in our fast. :)

5. Aude

Aude Victim

So they did film another episode right after the Confidential one?..wow seems they had more in store than expected.. :)
    Uh sorry but i don't seem to get what Endgame means, nor..TPDB :(

6. SpeedsDaughter

Yup...

In this ep, H's girlfriend (or Kyle's mother, however you'd like to look at it) comes in. Apparently, she talks to Calleigh about getting some custody papers filed, which would make a PERFECT opportunity for H/Cal interaction :D

TPTB - The Powers That Be a.k.a Ann Donahue & Carol Mendelsohn (I think... :confused:)

7. Aude

Aude Victim

Oh oh haha took me quite some time to found the text..was like caressing with my mouse till i figure to stay on... :lol: silly me really :devil: thank you ;) ah then well..H's girlfriend :confused: don't drag the answer from my mouth ok... :devil: and hmm seems delicious possibilty yes...and we can live in dream right,so Horatio would be like "hmm mm want to raise my Caine together with me Beautiful?.."...Sure Handsome, whatever you like i'm round.. :devil:
    *sigh* hey spoiler right?.. ;) but yes would make great opportunity for indeed TPTB ..to spoil us... :)

8. SpeedsDaughter

Well said Aude :)

I'll be taping this eppy when it airs, then I'll check here and see the level of celebration or complaints, then decide to watch it or not. :)

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone, :D

Happy New year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hugs all around to the Ducainers!!! :D

Thanks Aude, you really are too much. :D Gosh how I would love to write for CSIMiami... Oh myyy, the scenes we would have! :devil: :devil: :devil: The whole show would be Horatio and Calleigh!!!! :p :p :p ;)

Okay I received my Christmas gift a little early this year! Ready everyone??? :eek: :eek: :eek: My CSI:Miami Magazine came very early and OMG!!! Horatio and Calleigh are on the cover and all throughtout the Mag. It's a great Mag with awesome pics of DC and EP and I love how they put them on the cover together!!! :D :D :D

YES I SAID TOGETHER!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Anyway I hope you all get the mag too. DC and EP interviews are great, as well as Alexx and Frank too. Then we have another mag coming out, I think it's #4 or 5 on CSIMiami again! Sooooo Cooolllllll!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine ENDGAME!!!! :p Now think about this??? Why would TPTB put H&C on the COVER??? :confused: :confused: :confused: Becuase they are ENDGAME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

That's all I have to say about that! (Forrest Gump) :p

HCrazy :cool:

10. SpeedsDaughter

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah... XD

Can't wait to see it, I'll be sure to snag it from my friend when she gets it!!! Tee hee.

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

12. Aude

Aude Victim

Hey hey hey and happy ppy ppy lovely DuCaine year!! :devil: god i miss the love smiley...here here we go <3...anyway... :p

Yup HCrazy then would turn to be a spin off and ya certainly know what i think about that...GO AHEAD gurl move to L.A. and submit your art! :cool: :devil:
    Btw thank you so very much woman for sharing those pics of that mag..certainly fabulous pictures ya got here,i appreciate that..
    :)

Oh Speeddaughter sure ya photoshop like HCRAZY :lol:..but huh no way to have a look at your own art then?.. :devil:

13. SpeedsDaughter

*sigh* Unfortunately I haven't done any DuCaine manips lately... they've all been "House" manips. Once my muse hits me with a ton of bricks, hell yeah I'll be manippin' them.

As HAngel says, keep the faith!!! :lol:

14. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Good God, HCrazy sis!!! Are ya tryin' to give me a heartattack or what?!?!?! :eek::devil::eek::devil:

Those pics are AWESOME!!! :D Thanks so much for posting them, since I don't even know how to go about getting a copy of the mag... :( Anyway, just lovely, as always sis... ;) That pic of Emily is just Fab!!! :)

And remember ladies... "Faith is the evidence of things unseen..." very fitting for DuCaine right now I think... :)

Oh and Aude, ENDGAME just means that something is the absolute final outcome of a situation... and we KNoW that DuCaine will be, right ladies?

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

15. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Thanks Everyone.

I love house too Speedsdaughter. Only I like H&C... :lol: So that makes two H&C's for me. I am stuck on those initals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Hangel sis. ;) And to see another cool manip of Calleigh hanging onto Horatio's tie, head over to the manip thread. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hmm, What can I think of next??? :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy!

HCrazy :cool: