so. how's your love life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

What love life? :(

Interesting thread though. :lol: Maybe a little redundant? But ok, I guess if you're in love you can post your happiness in here in stead of (or maybe as well as) shouting it from the rooftops. ;)

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Mine is unusual. I have this girl who I like at my vacation house, and I assume she likes me, considering the kiss, and I have no clue how this is going to work out since it's a 6 hour drive.

But back home, I still have my ex-boyfriend, whom is kind of chasing me. But he'll get over it.

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well euh my love life uh? Let's see, I had a boyfriend last year. On the first date we made out in the movie theater. Next day I dumped him. I went out on a date yesterday, it was okay I guess but there was no spark. But he still wants to remain friends I told him to f... off cause I literally do not care about his friendship at all. And I've known that guy for years. Can you tell I've got commitment issues? Well actually I wouldn't go as far as saying issues, It's just the way I am. You know "whatever" if I got your friendship or not. Everytime there was a silent moment I was the one filling the wholes, that's not very interesting I might as well talk to myself.. :rolleyes: We planned on going out today as well with a group of my friends.. last night after our date he said "you know my friends they're going to the movies tomorrow I think I'm gonna tag along." I was like "ooh that's so sweet, letting me waste 2h off my life spending with you." He also said there was no spark but that we will be friends for life.. Now that I think about it he really does not know me at all.

I play some online games and I got to know him when we were 14. He lives 11km from me so we met a couple of years back. Than we had a fight, he came back into my life about half a year ago. So we decided to go on a date cause we really like each other. But in real life, that was different. We weren't as open to each other it was all just one big illusion.

The kicker of the story is I never even wanted to meet him, why would you want to meet someone from Internet to become friends with irl? I can work with the fact that you maybe want to meet one another a time but that's it! If there's something there it's nice but if there isn't. Leave it like that and don't make false promises on MSN.

Anyway he forced me to do it and promised me that he was a whizz in avoiding silent moments. Alright there sparky, I really missed that talent, REALLY! :rolleyes:

Positive thing of the story, that just gave me new inspiration for a filmscript!

Guess I should've taken along my bazooka éh Loony? :lol:

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

My lovelife couldn't get anybetter, I'm married to my high school sweetheart :D And we're expecting our first child ;) I can't wait to raise our son/daughter together.

I'm proof that getting knocked off your feet and helped up and walked to class can lead to love lol

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Non existant. I'm anti-social :lol:

6. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Thats bizarre! My fiancee is my highschool sweetheart our daughter is a week and a day old. I wasn't knocked off my feet though. Well, I was... sort of. His dad hit me with his car after I ran away from my dad. It was my fault. I wasn't seriously hurt. I was after my dad found me. After that, I just stayed with my future fiancee and his little sister all the time.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

7. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

My love life is kinda none existant as I keep ending up with men that tell me they are married after a couple months of dating.

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Men are non existant for me.
    I end up spending more time helping others through there Guy Issues and ignoring myself.

I've only ever had one proper bf and we were together 9 months screwed me up after we split because was out of the blue and 2 days after i got back from a holiday with my best friends and looking back was more of a twat than i thought and used the "its not you its me line" but it was "my work is more important".... very frstrating.

i have one guy interested but he lives miles away and is 2 years younger same age as my brother which freaks me and looking at it wouldnt work but i want to fool around cos i havent had any male attention for so long... i just need to focus on the people i cant have Danny and Flack :)!

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Love life? What's that? *lol* just had one bf so far - and I'm already 21 going on 22! :eek: It's just that I have difficulties getting close to people or letting them get close to me. Maybe it's some stupid mechanism of self-protection, dunno. It sucks. There used to be this guy who was my best friend, and we got quite close from time to time, but never kissed etc. I knew that he wanted more, but I wanted to stay friends rather than take the risk to make it into a relationship. It took me a while to realize that he meant more to me than "just" a best friend - I found out just when he suddenly had a girlfriend. I got so drunk that night I found out about her *lol* However, I seem to lack the ability to really let anyone get close. Well, physically I have let at least one - again, a very good friend - but I'm afraid to give my heart. Fear of being hurt? Low self-esteem? I don't know.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

My love life is still perfect :D
    We've been together for a year and 2 weeks now, it's amazing that we're not tired of each other, in spite of spending almost every day and noght together :D

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^^ I know what you mean. After dating someone for 5 years (it ended bit over 3 yrs ago) I've been wondering the same. I guess fear of getting hurt/or 'the person' will break up with you anyways is stronger than a possibility to make it work and that's why you don't even bother to try. At least that's how I see it with myself :p "there is no chance that they'd like me for long" and of course the fact that I live in a farm and will continue here - if they haven't grown in the similar place - they don't always understand (e.g. how stuck you are with that work)

Anyways, now there may be someone :D I just realised he is so much like me :lol: He is a really nice guy, I've known him for 5 yrs and...erm... we only study 600km apart :p

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Non-existant - I just don't find the time, and then when I see how my friends love lives are so complicated it puts me off even more............I wouldn't be able to deal with that level of drama in my life....So I'm sort of a agony aunty for people lol. Hear ther problems 9cause i'm good at listening lol) and always seem to come up with the best solutions. My friends always ask me about my love life cause they assume I have one because I'm soo good at solving they're porblems when it comes to relationship.
    Also I enjoy being single......I just like it so much the freedom :lol:

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Heh. Me too. I'm pretty much way too shy to even drop hints that I like a guy. Mostly because I'm scared if he thought I liked him he'd be like ...oh shit and not want anything to do with me. Aha.

Then there's the fact that I'd have NO idea what to do even if I had a boyfriend. I'd be all stressed, wondering if he actually liked me or just felt bad for me or something. Even though I don't see why someone would do that. But I'm just weird that way.

So basically, I'm probably going to end up as the creepy lady down the street with 27 cats. :p

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

:lol: :lol: I say the same... Have only three cats now :D "the crazy farmer lady with cats" :D :D

15. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

:lol: i guess thoughs of us who aren't confident about relationships all think will end up like that.......