Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

I'm sure your fic is great. I'll read it just as soon as I get a little bit of time to sit down and truly pay attention. Right now I'm pressed for time. Even though the holidays are over, it's the little things now, plus getting ready to finish my job on the weekend! I'm excited and scared about that . . . and all the fun stuff.

I love your idea about Snickers projects every week! That sounds like we should give it a try . . .

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

LLK, I'll read your fic when I get a chance too, I took a skim and it looks promising ;). But I think that's a great idea, Snickery projects. Maybe that'll be just what I need to get me back to writing for Understanding. So why don't we start next week, that'll give everybody time to decide if they wanna jump in.

Oh yeah, Meg, I have a little story to tell you. Earlier today I was in HMV with my mom, and we went over to the TV boxset section, and I noticed the bilingual versions of CSI seasons four and five, which I hadn't seen before. On both of these covers Nick and Sara were standing together, and it made me squeal and then think of you, because of that one time you mentioned that the bilingual DVDs were like that. ;) So yeah, nothing big, just thought I'd mention it.

I actually did get Season 1 for Christmas, and I really wanna watch Table Stakes again, since that's the ep that made me a Snickers shipper!

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Yeah new jobs can be really scary.

My fic is really really dark. Just so you all know... it's not for the light hearted. Thanks for checking it out though.

Speaking of Season 5 I bought it a while back and it didn't have a disc 1 in it. Since I got it from Amazon with all the rest of the season in a big set I wasn't able to send it back. So if any of you have any ideas as to how I can get a season 5 disc 1 I'd be much appreciated.

And yes... I think starting next week would be wonderful! I'm so excited.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm loving that snickery project everyweek. but, i'm still waiting on the last clip to download. so.. as soon as i get it, it'll be good. haha.

llk, i'll read your fanfic tonight. nothing really going on tonight except hockey're on. GO LEAFS GO!! lmao!! snicker fanfics tonight.. i like that idea! lmao.

whenever i see sara and nick standing together, i think it's so cute!

omgoodness!! i kinda has a snickery dream it was REALLLY weird.. i dunno why i thought of this stuff. ok.. here we go...

so... all three CSI teams got stuck in this cave for christmas. and sara was there because she came back. so... they were all there and then grissom's like, 'we need a christmas tree'. so... sara said she would and RIGHT after that, nick was like, 'I'LL GO TO!' so.. nick and sara went to get a christmas tree but then all the sudden, when they were bringing it back, warrick was there. and then sara told warrick that she liked him but warrick didn't like her so he ran away. later, warrick told nick that sara likes him and nick was sad so warrick told him to win her over and kiss her infront of the teams. so then catherine SOME HOW found out about that so she told sara and sara got scared... but then nick came over and kissed her. and then they were both happy. it was SOOO weird! but, in the end nick and sara were together! lmao! and i guess that's all that matters! haha.

so i started my fanfic. i'm not really close to finished but i'm liking the beginning! lmao. hopefully i'll finish it soon. haha!

wow! i still can believe we have such high hopes still. I'M LOVING IT! sara HAS to come back and he will NOT be able to resists nick's undying love for her and she'll fall for him too!! eeee:)! i can't waaait! haha

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

i noticed that no one has said anything after i posted... so i've decided to come back in! lol!!

a smiling nicky
    cuties!
    a sad nicky
    sara's hero
    so cute
    still by her side
    [​IMG]
    nick's disgusted face.

^^look at nick's face there! that's when grissom said, 'i'm coming with'. what nick's probably thinking is, ' what the heck?! i saved her!! get a freaken life. she's mine!' .. but of course, as we all know our nicky is to sweet and kind to say something like that. :D lmao

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Emily, you crack me up. That dream and then your little commentary on the photos...:lol: Btw, I didn't know you were in the GTA, so am I. ;)

Sorry I haven't been around much guys, but I figure it's not too late to say this, so Happy New Year!

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! well... nick looks PISSED there and i dont blame him. could you imagin if nick's just like, 'um... no, i'm going with her!' haha! i'd love that.

you're in the GTA too?! niice!:) ane yes... happy new year!! hoepfully this year will have better snickers luck! haha

omgoodness.. i was just watching some snickers videos... and OMGOODNESS!!! I REEEEEAAALLLY WANT THEM TOGETHER!!! it hurts so much knowing that they arent together. but... omgodoenss, i was thinking of this. it'd never happen but.. just IMAGIN it. ok... sara left right? but what if she didn't actually leave. she only did that because she wanted to get away from grissom and be with nick. and braking up with grissom right after he proposed to her for the man he considers his son.. well that's just cruel. so,she 'leaves' so no more questions will be asked. so, at the ending of an episode/case... nick goes home after a hard case. he opens his door and the camera shows through the door, sara sitting on nick's couch and she smiles. she stands up and kisses nick passionately. they start SERIOUSLY making out... and then nick closes the door and the episode ends!! mua ha haaaa....

ok.. i know that will NEVER happen... but just imagin it! it'd make EVERYONE go 'WHOOOA!' LMAO!! ok.. i'm in a serious hardcore snickers mood right now! gonna go read some ADORABLE snickers fanfic!!! :)

SNIIIICKERS!!!!! you guys... snickers HAS to happen!!

THEY'RE SO CUTE!
    cuties!
    snickers
    one of my favourite pics
    adorable

8. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

IF that happened I would literally scream then die with happiness.
    :( I miss Sara.

The pictures are hot, how did they never see how good they looked together.

9. lostladyknight

I'm going to make a snickers video... right now. It'll be my first ever attempt at a Snickers video but I really want to do it! Anyway so that's what I'm doing for my snickers project this week.

Can someone please give me a list of episodes/moments? It's not like yobling for me... I don't just know. Thank you.

And Em those pictures are wonderful. I miss snickers. And I find it completely awesome that you dreamed in Snickers. I bet that was amazing!

-Kat

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

llk! you're making a snickers video! that's so good.. because... I FINISHED MINE!!!! eee:) i just have to wait for it to finish uploading and doing all that stuff on youtube. i'm so excited.. i really hope you guys like it!:)

samstokes, i miss it too:( they're so perfect together! how can they not see that! and they call themselves CSIs... goodness!! haha

a list of episodes/moments... well, you could always just go the snickers fansite and find videos there. they have discriptions of the episodes.

here's a link directly to where you can get the scene clips: http://www.fan-sites.org/nicksara/sceneclips.php

snickers is so cute!!:) and yeah.. the dream was so cute!! ee hee!! so, i'll post when the video is up. !! can't wait!:)

11. lostladyknight

Thank you dear! You're awesome and now that's probably what I'll stay up all night working on. I just have to pick a song. It will be grand though. Grand I tell you.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! thanks! haha, when i make a video it takes me like... 2ish hours. depending if i have the right clips and i know exactly what i'm doing. this one took awhile because i couldnt' get the clips... BUT I DID AND I HAVE IT!! i finsihed it and it's ready!

Fan Videos: click on Sara and Nick- They found each other

i'm so excited for you guys to see it. i havent seen a snickers video made for dead doll yet.. but now there is!!

good luck on your video llk! :D

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Sorry I haven't been around, girls. May be a few days late, but Happy New Year, everyone! :)

Liberty - it is funny how the two of them standing next to each other on a DVD cover can make a person so happy! :) I'm really irritated that these sets seem to be popping up everywhere now. I've seen them at Superstore and Walmart now . . . *grr* I would've preferred the artwork on those boxes . . . oh well . . .

LLK - I still haven't had the chance to read your fic, but I will, I promise. That sucks that you didn't get disc 1 of Season Five . . . how come they wouldn't let you replace the set? Or just send you a single copy of the DVD?? That is so bogus. I mean, the first disc of season Five has Viva Las Snickers - I mean, Viva Las Vegas!

I've been thinking about making a Snickers music video myself. It's something that I might attempt. I was actually just playing around with Windows Movie Maker and extracting audio from certain Snickers clips and stringing them together to make short little speeches (are you two married?) . . . none turned out the way I wanted them too, but hey, if it gives us Snickery goodness, why not?! LOL!

14. lostladyknight

Lol. Disc 5 also has "Down The Drain" on it. One of the HOTTEST Yo!Bling moments known to man. Season 5 has a lot of great Yo!Bling in it but I'll admit that I bought the whole season in hopes of being able to watch DTD whenever I wanted.

I'm working on a video right now. It's only the second one I've ever made so it's really not very good. But... we'll see. It's decent. Em's was amazing! I watched it 4 times in a row. It was so so so good.

And... my story is uh... pretty intense. Fair warning. I'm working on chapter 2 right now, too. Well, not this very moment, but I am working on it.

-llk

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

meeg! there you are! i was beginning to wonder... haha!

happy new year to you too:)

well, now that i've finished my snickers video... i was thinking of getting back into my story. pretty hard to get the determination when sara isnt even on the show anymore.. but no worries.. i'm still hopeful!!

llk, hope the video's coming along alright. i'm really excited to see it! i was thinking of making another video to! i love making them!:) hmm... gotta think of a song! i think i MIGHT have an idea... haha!

[​IMG]

*just read llk's post*

aw, thanks for the compliment llk! i'm glad you liked it!:)

my plan for tonight is to read a bunch of snickers fanfics... get back into the writing spirit. last time i was gonna do that... the SaraNick community wasn't working. it sucked! and i REALLY wanted to read some stories!! :D