*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I had to choose RIBSC. That one and Crow's Feet are what got me hooked on CatNip.

I updated my story. Have been working at 6 a.m. so have been in bed by 8 p.m. Killer shifts.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think we have an ep on Thursday. Not sure. They don't have anything listed yet, so I'm not sure. I hope catnip has something, if not, give us a kickass catnip eppy rerun, damnit.

aww Chelle *huggles* .. gimmie ficcie!!! :D

*gets out supplys to spy on CatNip* lets do it! Gotta stalk this ship. gotta. Oh crap. Has anyone seen my night goggles?

Mo, see I posted the ep list just for you! :D aww. poor AC is losing. I voted for it, mostly because I knew RIBSC would win, Both eps are really tied for me. but RIBSC has alot of shippynotes to it, but of course so does AC. ahhhh

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

You're always begging for ficcie!! :lol:

So I guess I also owe you a 'Sweet Pea' CatNip fic? Huh? ;) Edited because I put "Sweat Pea". That sounds pretty gross!! :lol: :eek: :lol:

So Mo and I have decided to drag you out for New Years---with a positively fluffy dress---complete with big, hot pink bow! :D But never fear Nicky will be there. So will Cath so we'd better behave. She whacks hard. :eek:

Here's to CatNip in 2008!! May the writers come back and give us more CatNip scenes! :)

4. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

also for the list that CathStokes made...in Grave Danger part 1 she gets the million dollars

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud you popped in here! Hi wub! :D Lol, I love the "Sweet Pea" fic idea :lol: that just so fits CatNip somehow! ;)

Thanks for the eppy list Lynny wub ;) Love it! :D Oh and uh honey...*Mo slips Lynny her night vision goggles under the table...* I found 'em...don't lose them! ;) Heehee! :D

6. CathStokes

Thanks Mo, I was wondering where they weres :)

Auda, you dropped in, I give you a week to drop in again. muahwahaw! I hope you give up that fic soon. You owe me!!!

Good point NSB. She did go to Sam for the money. to save her boy, whoowhoo! -- Yeah, i go nuts.

7. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! You really like your fics Lynne! I guess it's good that I like to write them. LOL!!

Okay, I need some help with the next story I am writing. I am working on the outline for my next story, but would love some good story points. Anyone is welcome and you can PM me your ideas. I will work any ideas into the storyline and give you kudos in the beginning of the story.

I know that a lot of you have good ideas, but some of you might have a hard time of putting it down on paper. Sometimes, I have a hard time coming up with fresh ideas. So, all ideas and storylines are welcome and appreciated. All ideas will be used and credited.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:eek: We were on page 2! Lynny are you okay, are you around...what happened? Kels where are y'all...CatNip darlings? Where is you all?? Lynny are you mad that I haven't given you that vid yet? Sorry babes...really! I'm working on making my muse produce it, I promise! ;)

We get a new eppy this Thursday, anyone know? Heard any spoilers for it...any new CatNip??! :D

9. CathStokes

aww I'm sorry Mo-Mo. I've been dealing with crappy RL stuff at the moment, Kels has mostly been listening to me and worrying about me.

I didn't even know we had a new ep coming up. I haven't really been home to see. But yay to it. and Hope we got CatNip :D

anyways, POLL!

10. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Man that one was tough!! I totally love both of these episodes!! I had to go with Crows Feet though. The make a muscle scene is priceless. And Super Dave coming in and saying "Excuse me." That is classic and soooo very hot!! You just know they are an item from that one scene...

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww I'm sorry Lynny babes! Crappy real life stuff sucks! You okay? Do I need to worry about you/for you with Kels? Is someone messing with you, do you need me to beat someone up for you? Cuz if that's the case, just let me at 'em...cuz nobody messes with my buds!!

Yeah I went with "Crow's Feet" too...the muscle scene y'all...it's really all about that! :D Hello hotness! :devil:

So new eppy this week and it looks like there's some focus on Nicky and hello...it's all about Cowboys and rodeo's...rock on and hello yummy!! ;)

12. CathStokes

Cath has to have a scene with Nicky. I'm just hoping, I really need my ships to pull through for me. :)

I'll let Kels tell you that answer, because I'm not sure anymore.

I to voted for CF. Like Chelle said, total items! I love you RIBSC, but my shippy was HOT in CF. Can you imagine, seriously what would happened if SuperDave didn't walk in?? smoochy smoochy!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah honey I'm with you...Cath needs to have a scene with her Nicky, no if's, ands, or buts about it...that's it!

Kels, is she okay?

There would have been some serious wall action goin on if Super Dave hadn't come in...or floor action...heck it doesn't matter where...just plain action! :devil: ;)

14. CathStokes

I know, lets go push them alone in a room together and make them work it out. :devil:

I really dunno where Kels is. I figured she would've been on but she's not.

They live to tease us. They can't just give it up. lol.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sounds like a brilliant plan to me babe! ;) Hot makeup smex...sounds like something they'd like! ;) Heehee! :devil:

Kels??! Where is ya?

Yeah that's for sure...it's just mean of them :p Lol! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.