Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

Re: Without A Trace

*growls* That's hot. Thanks destiny. ;)

2. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

TV Guide: Still? That seemed to be over.
    Montgomery: She's always loved Jack. I think they should get married in the last episode of the series — live happily ever after

YAY SAM AND JACK!!!! ^^

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: Your welcome i love how both praised the new character on the show and Poppy and her went to the writers and said more or less "lets do this, this way, instead of the typical way."

TV Guide: How has Roselyn Sanchez, who plays new agent Elena Delgado, fit into the team?
    Montgomery: She's sweet, gorgeous... she's the best. She's added such a kick to the show. Everyone's thrilled to have her on.

TV Guide: Is Elena going to spark competition among the other characters?
    Montgomery: No, [Roselyn and I] actually talked with the writers and said, "Instead of the stereotypical, 'Oh, now they're feuding,' why can't they become friends — two women who are on each other's side?" And the writers thought that was great.

I say good for both of them, taking charge like that and saying that to the writers.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think she should get shot in the last one.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Woah. Are we referring to Sam or Elena? Because if you're talking about Elena..

How freaking brilliant would that be? Except, it wouldn't happen and us evil fangirls would be angry. If she would just walk away from it all and find something that actually fits her not too good acting skills, I'd be happy.

The show would be back. :D

A question about the interviews. Did you happen to come across any interviews with Marianne and Enrique about how they're feeling about the new season and the additional character? Oh, yeah, wait--no. I mean, they're playing the 2 characters who are being neglected this season so yeah, what they have to say doesn't matter. Darn, I gotta remember that WaT is about Sam, Jack, and Elena. Amazing, isn't it?

If you do happen to come across one, it be great to see that here too.

6. Destiny

Sarcasim i will ignore thanks, i post the interviews as i come across them, i do not focus on anyone character all the time, please do not accuse me of being bias toward only certain characters (as that is how it sounded). Thank you. ;)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually, no, that wasn't directed towards you. No, not at all. I'd say it was rather directed towards TPTB you know, since they have all the power and stuff? You aren't the source of Enrique and Marianne being completely abandoned, are you? I don't think so.

8. Destiny

:lol: No, i am not a ptb for the show, good to know that it wasn't aimed at me, i do try to find the interviews when i can from all the casts, i try to locate the ones closer in the year, rather then what they said in jan of 2004 or 2005.

I just don't get a lot of time anymore to really look them up so when i can i look them up. i am sure i did others through this thread, but i can't remember fully.

Thanks. ;)

9. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Urm, sorry to bother your wonderful convo here. But could we please turn it a tone down? Wanting for people to get shot isn't the best thing to read in the morning.
    Sure you may not like the character but i'm sure that some others do. And personally, i don't reckon that they would enjoy that character getting shot.
    Anyhoo, thankyou for listening.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks Destiny. i kept looking online for info, but i couldn't find anything. i figured this would be a great place to ask.
    so, thanks again.

11. Destiny

You are welcome CSI_Eckberg, glad i could help, basically i just put in the actresses name and then 2005 Billboard Music awards, and that popped up among the choices. :)

12. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

Thanks for the links...
    The last episode was great as usual!
    Poor Jack... but I think it's a good end for his father..
    I love Martin-Danny interaction... their looks was priceless. above all when Martin shaked his head like "What.. pfff it's not of his business... I'm in pain"

OT:
    This week all my three favourite characters from actuel shows was "in pain"..
    - Martin and his painkiller
    - Nick with Kelly Gordon
    - Alex Karev (from Grey's anatomy)and his examens
    ... mmmm I like that!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, hey, so do I! Just probably not in the same way you're talking about. ;)

Danny can bring so much emotion into one look and it always blows me away. He's so concerned about Martin that it's heartbreaking, you know? I think Martin's problem is being criticized. I don't think he's ever been able to cope with being criticized and if he does become addicted to pain killers, Danny's going to be the one to figure him out because Danny can see right through him and even Martin knows that.

That'll eventually bring on some drama between the boys that would bring them closer than they already are. Though, I don't see it happening that way without being completely messed up. Eric and Enrique love to work with one another so; hopefully, they'll make it right even if the writers don't.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Martin's always the good guy,so it's good seen him in trouble.Danny's the best to help him,'cause he's an exalcoholic and 'cause his brother and the drugs stuff (we haven't seen D's brother and his family yet this season...).

About Jack,I wanna see him happy,enough tragedy for him lately.It could be good if he gets involved with Elizabeth Mastrantonio's character,they make a good couple.

And some life for the girls.

No new episodes until next year :(

15. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I have a question, does someone now which song they used at the end of John Michaels, or is there some place were I can find info about songs on WAT? Thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.