Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Dylan got new shoes and a kid's bike. Mara got a Tickle Me Elmo.

There's what Mac and Stella got for each other.

How about what Santa gave them? ;) Knowing that they've been nicely naughty and all....

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Ooooo. Hmm, maybe what they actually got eachother was to be kept in private. :devil: But that's just me.

I have a fic and I'm almost done with my 4th chapter. It's called 'So She Dances' just in case you wanna check it out. The fourth chapter is a bit fluffy but totally dreamy. :)

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

When is there a time when smacked isn't naughty?

So. we caught them being naughy on camera. Me and Mo was nice this year and decided to make copies for you all. *hands out copies* Also. Don't forget to pick up your copy of new years thoughts by me and Mo on how to catch smacked on New Years :D

So we all meeting at the same place again for New Years to begin the stalking or new location? :D

--We're so crazy..

Mara's still in Elmo?

You know, I'm amazed Santa did get them something, considering they haven't been perfect little angels.. :smirks:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww cute gifts that Dyl and Mara got Cate hon, I likes it! :D Awww my Smacked babies, I miss them...I think I need to steal them from Smacked again for a bit so I can snuggle them ;) Smacked needs a date, I'll take the kiddies for a bit so they can go...ummm be naughty! :devil: :D

And yeah Lynny I'm fairly sure there really isn't ever a time when Smacked isn't naughty, or at least contemplating naughtiness! ;)

Yeah look at us be nice and hand out copies to all y'all! (Ummmm, Lynny we did make extra copies right, so that when the first ones wear out from all the times watching them that we have back-ups? Right? Wait, it's us, of course we did! :lol: )

Mmmmmm, I say new location for New Years stalking...I think Smacked is getting suspicious...want to make sure we catch them completely unawares again...much more fun that way! ;)

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hmm, SMacked stalking huh? Well, this would be my first, but you all remember the nice little looks on top of Lady Liberty's torch right? Maybe we can follow them as they go to get a good view of the, um, 'fireworks.' :devil: I'll sneak up the back way, Mo you've got the stairs. Who wants the camera?
    ;)

I'll pay who ever is babysitting Mara and Dylan! (I only have $3 right now though.)

6. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Hola mi amigas! Long time no see! Hope you all had a good xmas? Did ya miss me?

*takes the video that mo and cathstokes made and puts in video player*

So how do you think Mac and Stella will spend the coming of the year?

Oh I'm up for any stalking!
    Are we sill doing this? Well I am!

Kiss Kiss KISSS

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

ooh I want the camera :D

Yeah, we stalk smacked every new years eve.. because mo and I have to stalk catnip and eo too so.. *scratches head* How are we going to pull off that one, Mo?

Oh yeah, no worries Mo, I've got copies of copies of copies I got ya back. ;) We finish one tape off, we gots a few spares. :D

Mo, take the kids New Years, then take Stella someplace too so I can have Macky on my bday. :devil:

8. chaostheory08

Happy New Year, y'all! Mara's ascared of the noise of all the fireworks so she and Dylan are watching with me from inside the house.

Soooo... where are Mac and Stella this new year's celebration? Times Square? Lab, watching through all those glass? Streets, walking? Or in a room.... making fireworks of their own.... :devil:

9. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

Happy new year everyone. I hope that the strike will end and that we'll all get our Smack get together/cannon... yipeeeeeee.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

hey, that's one loud bomb.

------
    http://quidproquoangcatalonan.blogspot.com/

10. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

hmmm i can see it now. the ball dropping in new york. Trying to squeeze through the crowds in times square. holding hands as not to loose each other and havning to stand close as the crowds push them together...

hmmm... GUTTER!

btw- happy bday cathstokes *gives mac and stella in giant box*

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hey! I saw them on television! Aw right behind the man proposing to his girlfriend. Aw. *smacks Mac* Hello? Getting any ideas?!

*cathstokes takes him back* "Hey it's my birthday! I get to smack him!" *smacks Mac* "Hello?! Getting any ideas?!"

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Vave, Lynny I will be sharing camera priviledges (yeah you heard me Lynny sharing :lol: Cath broke our backup camera when she almost caught us last time...so we gotta get a new one to both stalk Smacked! ;) )

Lucky for us we've got lots of mini-cams set up everywhere else...between those and the van we rented, stalking Smacked, CatNip and EO is fairly easy...we just send everything to the van where it records and then we watch it all later, yay! :devil: :lol:

And I can entertain Stella and the kids so you can have Macky on your b'day...wait babes, when is your b'day? How did I forget that? :eek:

Cate babes, they are DEFINITELY in a room making fireworks of their own...have been all night and all day! :devil: :D Heehee! ;) Any updates by the way ;) ??

13. chaostheory08

OMG! This is one good bunny. :D I can totally see this happening -- New Year or no New Year. Just in NY's busy streets... Mac grabs Stella's hand as they plow through a thick crowd.

Mo -- I'm at the beach right now (Boracay Island) so updates maybe next week..... :)

14. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

hey chaostheory08 any chance you live here in the Philippines? You mentioned you're in Boracay Island, you a foreigner/tourist there of just one of those many Filipino on vacation, spending the xmas break on the beach?

'Coz you know---if its not obvious in my name, I live in the Philippines. Up north, Metro Manila.

So, what do you say about Boracay?

~mariel
    my blog [you're all welcome to visit]

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I wonder how Mac and Stella rang in 2008. Was it by means of joy from heaven or from the gutter? You decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.