Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Guys... we seemed to be homeless. Locked out of our own thread! And nobody around to open a new door! Oh noes!

Anyways.

Welcome to Thread #32. Hope it's a nice ride with no unexpected bumps in the road. Sorry I don't have any fancy treats to share with you all - just all all exclusive pass to the Stupidly Optimistic Boat. Free for all!

Come on in, sit right down. We're going to spend the next few months sailing through the waters of Da Nile.

Denial. Get it?

*crickets chirping*

I'm going to stop now. I never said I was a comedian. :p

Have fun! Sail safe!

Whoops... Almost forgot. Grissom and Sara #31: Yes, Let's Do It

2. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Haha, Turtlebaby, you should be a comedian. :lol: Every post you write cracks me up. I was waiting for somene to start a new thread, good job.

I just realised that I have nothing on topic to say so, Yay, new thread! lol

Happy New Year

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

congrats on the new thread everybody :)
    but she has not made it clear. she did not say when and IF she is going to come back. she said she loves him but she couldn't say any of what she wrote in the letter to his face. Sara kissed him and left without a word. the letter was ambiguous and she reffered to the home they created in past tense. she did not specify if she still wants to be with him anytime in the future. oh yes, she wrote she loves him to assure him that it's not his fault she's leaving. but after all this, what is he suppossed to think?

of course the whole issue would look absolutely different if they talked on the phone, and Sara made it clear to him that she is coming back as soon as she puts herself together. but that's something we don't know. it's absolutely possible, and i really hope that this is the choice TPTB are going to make.

but again, i'm basing my theories only on facts, not what-ifs.

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Happy New Year!
    Happy new thread.
    Let's hope for some happy NEW GSR at some point this year.
    I really can't see WP or JF letting us down. They have to give us a happy ending.
    And remember, if TPTB won't give us our happy ending there are plenty of fic writers who will. And have.

5. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Wow. Thread 32. I can't wait until we get to like.. Thread 50 and go 'wow.. we're so insane XD'

I'll totally do that :D

*throws streamers, duct tape, cookies, shaving cream and other GSR thingamagigs*

Okay .. so the streamers were just for the new year.

By the way, Happy New Year :)

I haven't been around in a while, I lurked a couple times, but never got into the discussion.

So, about the whole 'ex' discussion, I would have to say that we've got no clue. :lol: There's my awesome opinion. Anyway, she didn't say it was really over, but she did make quite the exit. It's not more on one side either way. That kinda bugs me. (HAHAHA bugs! *cough* sorry) Well, I'm going to try not to think about it too much, or I'll end up over-analyzing it and coming up with something that hardly makes any sense. I'm just gunna wait until CSI actually tells us... if they ever do.

Yay new thread! :)

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

YAY!! new thread!
    *squees all around*
    ! ! ! ~ H A P P Y . N E W . Y E A R S ~ ! ! !
    I havent been getting CSI lately on CTV. its on later and i have extrememly long days so i might just have to wait and buy the season.
    i'll get by with my new obsession to the Sweeney Todd soundtrack so s'all good. :D

7. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Rawr, I haven't been here in a long time! Happy new year to all GSR addicted persons out there, and congrats on the new thread, love the title by the way :) I hope to have a bit more time to be here.. Since there is no school...GSR didn't die, in my point of view. It's still alive, even with Sara being gone..!

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

yay for a new gsr thread. wow. 32. i'm impressed. okay, happy new year. and i hope our GSR (or lack of) will resume when the writers end the strike. you know what, they should just start hiring fans to write the show. GSR fans. we'll bring sara back in a heartbeat.

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Been away for quite some time but back for thread 32. Wow. That's a lot of threads.

Happy new year everyone! Let's hope Sara comes back and new year=new GSR moments.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

~~~HAPPY NEW YEARS~~~ all you GSR fanatics, and have a good one, thanks Turtle [& you are funny] and ICSIMfan for the new thread.. it's a zinger, and so romantic!! he's had NO ex's :confused: they've been together by his own words [to Ecklie] for 9 years ;)and goodbye does not mean breaking up, just a brief breather, so she doesn't drag him down, and I truly believe she was thinking of his mental state, she's very compassionate, and puts him first... parting is such sweet sorrow... they're a couple and always will be, and she will be back and that's a fact[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

I most deffinetly agree with u desertwind. I hope that in the next new episode, we will get a phone call or something.... I just have one major question: Should i buy season 6 or 7? and why

I am stumped on which one to buy

12. Desertwind

Hey Aleyna in the Hodges based ep. "KILL" Brass asked Grissom if he'd heard from Sara, and he replied "yes, SHE CALLED and she's visiting her mother in San Francisco" so see, their still in touch, she's clearing up her 'ghosts' and has to be healed, in order for them continue in a healthy relationship ;)and that's tough on the S/6 vs S/7 I'd pick 7, I loved the serial killer little freaky minature house theme!

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Yay for the new thread.

On the 'ex' discussion I agree with Adzix that it does not look good based on what we have actually seen. Her letter uses past tense on some critical issues plus she says 'Goodbye'.

Perhaps a way to look at it is that if/when Sara returns she will not be the same Sara. She has a lot of things to resolve and those resolutions require change. So Sara as we know her now broke up with Grissom, but she stills loves him and wants to be with him. She just needs to find a way to get herself healthy and ready for a relationship.

I think the best way to describe them right now would be waiting. They are two people that want to be together long term and can't right now so they will wait for each other.

14. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

15. Desertwind

Great shots zappy the two bedroom scenes, and Hank as well :D

From "Ala Cart" THEIR OUT[​IMG] he with his slow methodical ways, took along time to do this :eek:

GRISSOM SMILING AT HER

PERFECT HARMONY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.