George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

1.) Gum Drops
    2.) Grave Danger
    3.) Snakes
    4.) Rashomana
    5.) A La Cart
    6.) Dead Doll (i luv how he remember the line from Gum Drops and when he runs to her)
    7.) Laying Down with the Dogs
    8.) Stalker
    9.) Who Are You
    10.) Boom (i like it because it shows the he actually has a life outside the lab)

2. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Happy 2008 everyone!

Here's my top 10:
    1. Gum Drop
    2. Rashomama
    3. Snakes
    4. 4 X 4
    5. Evaluation day
    6. High and Low
    7. Lying Down with Dogs
    8. Viva Las Vegas
    9. Felonious Monk (love his voice in that one)
    10. Grave Danger

I know that I have left off some of the more popular ones, but really I am not that fond of "Nick in danger" episodes (with the exception of Grave Danger because it is just so good overall).

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^I know what you mean, but I just like watching him cry. George makes crying very sexy!

Anyone here have a song that seems to fit GE.

I'm thinking....

SexyBack by Timberlake.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

myfuturecsi I couldn't agree more with you on the SexyBack song. Mind you I think we have to include GE's whole body :D

Oh and can GE turn the water works on. You just want to give Nick a hug when GE's in character. I remember watching the Evel Knievel dvd and GE was asked to tone down the water works at the funeral scene. As sign of a good actor or someone not afraid to show they don't mind getting emotional.

5. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Oh, I love the crying and all (for example, Gum Drops) - it's just the "in danger" part I don't like. Now, I'd hug Nick any time, and I would never turn away sad, crying, or hurt Nick. But I sure do like the idea of hugging strong, in charge Nick. :devil:

Not a Justin Timberlake fan but SexyBack fits for our guy :devil:

ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacquie - have a Nicky day!!

*EDITED: exceeded max posting size*

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Yes Happy Birthday Jacquie!!!

Hmm..now I'll take that George as well with a blue ribbon please..heheh

Actually, George was also ask to tone it down on Gum Drops.

And Quentin sang lullabies to him during Grave Danger.

What a man!!!

Now there's another great song for George-'What a Man' by EnVogue and Salt-N-Peppa.

7. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Sorry Destiny - I knew I was pushing the limit with the size of that pic :( But, we've been so good over here lately, I figured that you might need to "feel needed."

8. Jacquie

So I got to thinking about some other songs that would suit GE or Nick. Two that come to mind are The Best by Tina Turner and Wild Thing. The version of Wild Thing that comes to mind is the one did for the movie Major League. Anybody else have some ideas for songs :)

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I've got a song. This will be a totally tubular flashback to the 80's.

How about "Mickey" by Tony Basil? You could change the title to "Nicky". :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think George would love us in cheerleader outfits! ;)

10. Jacquie

So whats there to say about last nights show but Hot Damn :) Oh Nick looked soooo hot in that red shirt. Muscles :)

I loved the Hee Ha line. I hope I spelled it right :D

Wendy, Greg and Nick discussing the animal sex toys :lol: TMI was all Nick was saying.

The scene with Nick talking the guy out of killing himself was very good. I don't think another character could have done that. Nick is such an empathic guy.

The scene at the end was very good. Nick is now being treated as an equal where Catherine and Grissom are concerned. Way to go Nick :)

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I soooooo agree with you Jacquie. I loved last night's episode.

Nick was so HOT! :eek: I loved that Nick stepped up, again, and got to be the hero. :D

That scene with Wendy and Greg, had me cracking up. Wendy shares way too much sometimes. :lol:

I think in this episode we're starting to see him take a more leadership roll. And it's about time.

Nick has definitely gone from being student to teacher.

I just wish this wasn't the last new episode. Now it's just a waiting game.

So who wanted to see Nick ride the bull? ;)

12. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Oh, I did. Yes. I did.

I thought that the case was kind of confusing (so, hitting the girlfriend turned out to be random? huh?) but that Nick was so delicious that I didn't mind. Loved the scene of interrogating the "pimp." And, of course, the "crisis negotiator" scene was really good ("you didn't go to camp"). Though I was really nervous for him, I mean the guy could have fired the gun at Nick.

I'm really sad that we have to wait who knows how long before there will be anything new. :(

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

There are times when I really wish my vcr was reliable. A La Cart and this one are two such times! :(

As soon as he got on screen I was practically cheering the red shirt. I kinda like him to wear some red and brighter blues once in a while and his wardrobe turned so dark after Grave Danger. We also got the little guy a couple of different times that I remember. :D

I was so busy laughing at the look on Nick's and Greg's faces in the scene with Wendy that I missed most of what was said. :lol:

Precious Ricky was so funny when he got in the interrogation room and saw Nick sitting there. :lol: He was more concerned with being hit again and quite easily gave up all the information that they wanted to know.

The best scene had to be the one when Nick talked Troy (or Tony whichever it was) out of killing himself. He played it well. Showed just how uncomfortable it was.

Nice to hear from you OnlyTruth. :) Now all we have to worry about is what the criminal element in New York is doing to poor McStokes. ;)

Susan

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The scene with Precious Ricky was great. Nick keeps his cool, as usual.

I don't how many people saw last nights episode, so I'm doing a spoiler here.

[SPOILER="Bull" episode]They shouldn't have killed him off. Would've been nice to see Precious Ricky again in the future. Have him pop in now and again.

[/SPOILER]

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Once the ep airs in all time zones of the U.S. it is no longer considered a spoiler, while that might not seem fair to those in other countries who don't get it until later its the way the rules work here. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.