"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MedicWarrickLvr, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martini

martini CSI Level One

haha wouldn't we all want a piece of some gary love.. i know i would.but then i find almost all the csi guys hot ;)

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, life would be perfect for a lot of people in that scenario :lol: But my sis is still worse, she doesn't even admit he's good looking :rolleyes: but yet she finds Horatio perfect, shudder...

3. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

*bows head mournfully* You poor child.

JK :lol:

David Caruso makes me ill. I like the whole Miami cast except him. I dont follow Miami anymore just cuz I cant handle Horatio anymore. :p

All the CSI guys, except Hodges and Ecklie, are hotties. Hands down, Warrick is the #1 of hotness. JMHO... but that's why we're in this thread after all. :lol:

Even with the flaws tptb have given him, I still love Warrick. Its one of the things I've really grown to appreciate, his flaws make him 'human'. So maybe he isnt perfect but he's perfect for me... and Joy. :D And I'm thinkin WarricksLady...

Any other takers?

4. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

hes got an amazing voice and everything about him seems perfect...hes totally hot and he knows it :lol: I love love love his eyes *drools*

5. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I say we don't take more then 7 takers. That way we can all have him one day of the week! :D :devil:

6. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

ROFLMAO... :lol:

Great idea but once I get him -I might not give him back. :D But I'll try REALLY hard to share. :p

Has anyone seen Gary outside of CSI? -Besides his phenomenal phsyical attributes, Gary seems like someone you could hang out with -do next to nothing and have great a great time with. *psst, we're talkin PG fun :lol: * Yeah, I'm totally convinced he's my perfect guy. :D

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, he seems like a laidback guy, no pun intented, lol. :lol: I saw a interview with him and Jorja and he was so relaxed and smiling all the time. And then he started singing for her and I was convinced that this man was it, :D

8. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

i would pay to see that interview! :eek: i havent seen Gary sing yet. I missed the damn Emmys. :rolleyes: ugh. I miss a lot. :( Anyone know where to find some Gary interviews?

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

If you go to omaetoy.net, there's a section called interviews. You can find the Jorja/Gary interview there. Also the clip of Gary singing on the emmy's is there, I believe it's among the extra's of season five if you scroll down. I'm not completely sure about that but íf you'll search the site you'll find it. It's there!

10. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Joy! -I'm like a kid at Christmas! :D *runs off to Omaetoy gleefully*

:lol:

11. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I hope you found it, ruzilla and have fun watching him sing! :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I AGREE WITH YOU HE IS ONE FINE MAN!!!! HE CAN SING TO ME ANY DAY.!!!! ;)

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Hey guys, I just rewatched Anonymous and I love that episode even though the Nick/Warrick storyline is kinda lame but I do love the way Gary and George interact with each other and Gary is freakin hot in the episode! I was just wondering what you guys think.

14. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Sorry so late but I promise to rewatch Anonymous ASAP. :) And as for Warrick being hot... I havent really seen an ep where he isnt but I guess you mean he was blazing in that one. :lol: Cant wait to rewatch!

15. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

It's Gary's Birthday and I wanted to wish him Happy Birthday but I can't find the thread.

So I came here to do....

Happy Birthday Gary, hope it's a great one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.