Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Aw, y'all 're so sweet! Nice 'n cozy. And you can call me Sunny. Ou, and brought the Mojitos to go along with the matches for burnin' things down ;) *passes out*

Yeah, well SYG was a really illogical ep and uh, Death Grip had Jeff. JEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! And most importantly the beautiful Gabriel. *sigh* But in current news, I'm with Ms. Blonde. What's the latest in our lil show made of head scratching and Shades of Justice twirling?

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Hey Sunny. I knew someone named Sunny once. And um, that's really all I have to say about that. Hi!

Despite SYG's awesome ambulance hug scene, I still love Death Grip more than anything. I was watching it the other day and I love when Eric kinda steps in when Jeff tries to hit on Calleigh. Plus, I-needs-a-hug Eric? The best. Calleigh should've totally given him one.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Sunny! *waves* :D

Death Grip is my favorite E/C episode. So much adorableness. "My eyes are green." Calleigh, holding Eric's arm as they walk back from that. Hot and sweaty Eric. :devil: :D And the way she pops up right next to him at the funeral...aww. And Calleigh with her hair in pigtail braids is just too cute. :D

SYG's storyline did bother me, but I can't say I cared too much about it, lol. I mean, I kinda lost the ability to think about anything else in the episode after the hug, with all the hand-clasping and the burying her face against him...aww. I don't even really remember what else happened, heh. :D

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Your icon, Calleigh looks so pretty in Burned.

[​IMG]

No wonder Eric fell in love with her in that episode.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi peeps! Two more days left of 2007...how freakin' weird is that? Is it weird to anyone else...hmmm, maybe I'm just weird :rolleyes: :lol: Anyway...so favorite E/C eppy discussion huh...nice! Hmmmm...wow, I suck at these questions :lol: I decide on one and then I read or remember another great eppy and then I switch...it's hard though, we've had so many great moments...especially lately!

Death Grip was definitely classic, the pride in Eric's voice as he introduces Calleigh to Jeff is so cute, and her smile as he introduces her is adorable! And then that whole "my eyes are green" scene never fails to make me swoon!! They are just so dang cute with eachother...all the dang time!

And "Burned" dang, that glass sliver scene will forever go down in time as one of the hottest, most intense E/C scenes...that connection they have, they were practically making love with their eyes in that scene :devil: And her little "Eric" whisper...gah I never realized how much love could go into one word...but wow!!

And then practically all of "SYG"...from that amazing tender HUG to the way her eyes caressed him from afar and lit up when he cleared her at the end on the street...I seriously can't choose y'all...they are SO perfect for eachother, I love it!!

Jodie thanks for the amazing reviews hon...I'm working on that fic...really! ;)

6. somethingsdont

I also really like the look they give each other at the end of Born to Kill. So heartbreaking.

And in Extreme, when Eric gets beat up by those chop shop guys, Calleigh walks in and goes, "So, how old is she?" and Eric gives her this look. "It's not like that." I loved that scene, for some reason, even if Calleigh's line was kinda ridiculous and uncharacteristically insensitive.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I think that was jealous Calleigh though Luce ;) I mean I agree, I would have liked it more if Call had been totally concerned and asking him if he was okay, but I think she knew and was jealous...which I have to admit made it a bit better :lol:

Wait Born to Kill look...that's the one where she kisses jerk face dumb butt in front of Eric right? Cuz yeah that look at the end was poignant and heartbreaking...all the unrequited love in that look...wow! :D

8. midnight_tiptoes

Hah, I love it. He was all injured and in pain and her first reaction was, "so. Who was the whore?"

9. somethingsdont

[​IMG]

That is all.

Actually, it's not. I hate you, Caro, for showing me those House/Cuddy drawings and making me *inspired*.

Of course, this is just off the promo pic for SYG, but maybe I'll attempt one that's not directly from a screen cap.

Now, it's 7 in the morning. Bedtime, heh.

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

SYG had a story line? Meh, I got lost after the hugging, I only tuned in when Calleigh or eric was on screen. Even then... a story line?

Wow, cool pic Luce. You copy-cat ;) But yours is better than mine :lol: And 'bedtime'? *sigh* I'm just getting up... Damn little sisters..

Yep Mo, write. :D

Another time that needed a hug: when Marisol died, why the hell didn't she hug him? "Eric, I'm so sorry." The man's sister has just died for Gods sake. Hug him!

Jodie x

11. midnight_tiptoes

Aw, that's pretty good! And now I don't have to draw it :D Alright, if you guys don't mind a complete stranger knowing where you live, and if you want you cheap ass gifts, PM me your addresses so I can mail them. I'll also need a link to your submissions.

12. somethingsdont

Thanks guys!

:( I'm only not insisting because hello, your Christmas fic.

The episode where Marisol dies, it was just CRYING for a hug. I was gonna write a post-ep for it, but I'll wait until I get to that episode on my fic compilation, Stolen Moments. At the rate I'm going, that's never. But if I ever get there, there's gonna be a goddamn hug.

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Luce that is an awesome drawing. Better than what I would draw. You can skip a couple of episodes just to reach 'Rampage' :grim: It won't hurt anyone.

Eric needed hugs in 'Extreme' also. It could've been Calleigh that walked into the locker room when he was putting his shirt on but no, it had to be Ho.

14. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Ou, pretty!!! *iz not talented* *admires*

What's the one where Eric gets shot in the head? That was some good one-sided angst and ranked high on the Cal-woobie scale.

15. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Love the picture! I wish I could draw like that *sigh*. I want to have a go now. :D

Thanks to my beautiful fiancee and his music collection I have found several E/C songs...

I want to know what love is

Show me heaven

I hope neither of them have been said before or i'm gonna look like a right monkey. :D

Drommie

XOXOXOXO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.