Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ you are NOT talking about Tim, are you?

(sorry for the spamming, mods)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's seattle for the explanation, and he is a jerk-off. I think it's Hank right? and on what's-her-face, LH, his EX, on what planet? they never had a relationship, unless one considers having tea 5 years ago, then they never saw each other again for 3 years, and when they did he was apalled by her behavior, sleeping with her daughters killer, beating a guy to death, and Grissom abhors violence, can anyone imagine Sara doing this?, then she comes back and causes havoc and chaos again in that ep. where she was dressed like a saloon character, and once again he saves her, and gets her grandchild for her, apparently because she couldn't, not to mention they have NOTHING in common like he and Sara do! Then when Brass said to LH, 'get some help' really :mad:, and when he was standing on the porch smiling, after he did his good deed, he then went home and told Sara, and they had a good laugh and then~~~

[​IMG] Sara is the only one he's ever loved[​IMG]

3. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Um.. Since when is Sara Grissom's "ex"...? Or am I misinterpreting that?

I watched the last 5 minutes of Swap Meet, and I was wondering what you guys think about that last G/S scene, right at the end. It seems almost like they're using those rules for their relationship or something, but it's too early for them to have been together. The way they said things to eachother made it seem personal, not just repeating those other couples' rules. She looked right at him and said "No affairs" and he said "and the kids must never know". (I know there was something in between their but it isn't important.) Something about the way they said those things seemed like they were doing more than repeating.

4. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

she could come back for a story arc, you know like 4 eppi's , rather than just a single show.

Grissom did say Sara was the only one he had ever loved and Sara said she loved him and always would. LH and Grissom don't love each other.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

since she broke up with him in GB&GL. you can interpret that letter in many ways but that's how i see it. besides, in general (read: mostly in magazines) people treat GSR as one of the biggest break ups of 2007 (TV Guide for example.) it all depends on the point of view but i rather not be in denial and see it in the worst way it is, than be disappointed later.
    oh sure they don't but it doesn't mean they both aren't his past relationships. i don't wanna argue about GLH in here cuz it's not the place and everybody who is here long enough knows my stand on both couples. i was comparing the two of them solely on the practical level, show-wise not who-feels-what-wise.

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

In defense of Lady Heather (I do like her alot), she did what she had to do to get the DNA to determine her daughters killer. If it were me, I would have done lot more than tie him to the car and whip him senseless. :devil:

Grissom's relationship with Sara is built on something normal and natural. Yes the world can be a shitty, evil place. But sometimes you have to take a chance on some one, some thing, and carve a little niche of normalcy. Grissom and Sara forged their little refuge from madness, in their home, in their hearts, with their dog... :lol: It's nice to know that for atleast 2 years (according to Sara) they could escape to something happy. I can't consider Sara Grissom's X. She left Vegas... not because of him, but because she has to take the time to heal. She stated in the letter that she loves him, and that she will miss him, and that he is her one and only. Not, "I'm moving on to the guy." Her heart is with Grissom, and she carries his with her. She's not an X... she's his wife damnit! Do you really think they didn't get married the night he proposed? Let's do it, isn't a let's sit around and plan a big wedding. It's a get your butt in the car and drive to the little chapel of love with an Elvis impersonator. She's not his X, because I highly suspect that she will return pregnant, and happy, and ready to get on with her life with Grissom.

Keep the faith people!

7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Sara WILL be back, all the honchos at CSI have said so, Jorja has said so several times.Jorja even said that she "only stepped away for a minute or two" and David Rambo said that "Sara Sidle could walk into the lab at any time." She IS coming back, we just have to wait for the strike to get over with, that's all.
    There are TONS of GREAT fan fics about Sara's return at ff.net.
    I love Grissom1's story "Sessions" it is amazing. I also have written one called Home Again. It has 7 Chapters so far. There is also "Restart" from CSIGeekfan. It is wonderful. I highly recomend them.
    Please keep the faith, she's coming back.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it depends on what is the definition of an ex. IMO it's somebody who you once were with and you're not anymore, regardless to the reason. Sara had a reason. true-other than Grissom himself, but she still chose to leave him. she made a choice; they are not together at this moment. if they were, Sara would want him to visit her, and wouldn't write a "Be safe, goodbye" note. this is what it looks like from a pretty un-biased perspective based on the hints given us on the show.
    so how would you describe their relationship right now? a separation?

to be clear, i'm sure she's gonna come back. not only to the show but also to Grissom. at first it looks like the way that the relationship was handled was not right, but in the long run i think it's almost beneficial for the characters.

again, don't get me wrong, i hate G/S being apart, and that it looks like they broke up, but it doesn't change the fact that they are very much in love, and will find their way back together. how much more value will they put to their relationship after such time apart? how sweet is the reunion going to be? how absolutely happy will they find themselves again?

a twist like this is not as bad as everybody thinks it is. if they just got married in a couple of episodes, the storyline would get a little boring and die off. a break-up that is NOT a fault of either of them seems the most harmless out of all kinds of break ups out there. of course, they didn't HAVE to break them up at all, but hey, TPTB are building history in this relationship. and certainly, it's not boring. they've created many more options to work with in regards to both Grissom and Sara and it makes it so much more intriguing.

moreso, like you said, it's not so clear that they are not together anymore. see? another choice the writers can go with. but do i think they will? nope :p
    to be perfectly honest with you, no. i don't think they got married right away. i mean, have either of them EVER done anything spontaneously that we know of?

did they get married some time later though? i'm 50/50 on this. David Rambo apparently stated in one of the emails to the fans that he thinks they did get hitched before she left. my guess is that the writers didn't decide on it yet.

we can speculate about this (finally something to talk about!) but it's only guesses. the storyline has been so vaque for one main reason - the writers didn't figure out what they want to do with it exactly in the future, so they try to send us some information to entertain us and keep it subtle without loosing their options.

9. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

Hello everyone. Wow has this place died. I just out of the blue decided to come here and now the sadness that I've been suppressing came back again :( I watched five minutes of the first Sara-less epi and I was so po-ed that I walked out of the room. Its just not the same and on top of no Sara they're all so out of character that its not even funny. Even if Sara did come back I am beginning to doubt if they would even do it semi-right enough for me to even enjoy it

10. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

When Gilbert is away from Sara he lets his beard grow like on his sabbatical so Sara better hurry back to do this before this happens :lol:

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

In my opinion, just because they aren't physically together doesn't make her his ex anything. I have a friend whose father lives in Taiwan, and her mother lives in Vancouver (Canada), they're separated physically by thousands of miles and the Pacific Ocean, but they're still a couple. It's maybe a little different because they're married (I don't think G/S are married yet), but it's still the same idea. When someone goes on a long vacation or business trip without their partner, theat doesn't mean the couple is broken up, or that they are ex-whatevers. They might say "be safe" and "goodbye" when they leave, but that doesn't mean they broke up. That's a normal thing to do, when someone leaves for work in the morning you might say "drive safely", and "goodbye", but you're going to see them again in like 9 hours.

I don't think they got married the night he proposed, it doesn't seem like them to do something that important and life changing without talking about it and planning a bit first. Not nessecarily planning the actual wedding, but what they're going to do after. And weren't they both working that day anyway? I'm not totally against the possibility that they're already married, but I just don't think so.

Oh wow, I'm the 999th post... we need to start that new thread.

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I have to agree with Brookesidle. Just because they are still a couples and doesn't mean they broke up. Sara just want to bury her past before she goes in the future. Soon she get done bury the past then she can move with her life then marry to her lovely Grissom. Go ahead do the number 32.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

ok guys...time for thread 32.

I am locking this one and will add the link to the new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.