Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

what happens when Sara's depressed? she irons her hair.

what happens when Grissom's depressed? he grows his beard back.

i'm just wondering if it stays for the shooting of the new episodes or he just didn't bother to shave for a few days.

2. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Haha, that's actually the reason I picked it. I was feeling really depressed one day so I went online and got some pictures of Sara crying. :D

I was watching Empty Eyes and Fallen Idols, and I gotta say, I love the shaving scene and the end scene of Empty Eyes. It reminds me of in... Meet Market I think it was, where that guy Jesse, who's paid to have "relationships" with women, is talking about how they're all looking for someone who makes them laugh, etc, etc, and wipes away their tears. Sara says "I'm not sure that's something I would pay for.." and that's because she already has it for free. :D

I know she'll come back eventually, but I want her back NOW! It just ruins everything when you're watching a good episode and you remember that she's gone...

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

It's just hard to be enthusiastic right now. The way things went down and the way they were handled, and the way the aftermath of her leaving was handled, I'm just not feeling the love. I'm with you guys in this sorta sad boat.

That's not to say I'm completely depressed over a television show, but I am a little saddened that my favourite relationship is a bit on the slashed side right now, and I don't know when we'll see Sara again. I just wish Gil and Sara had a good note to go out on for this break, or whatever you want to call it. That's what I wanted. I wish they could have written Sara out of the show without writing her out of Gil's life. *sigh*

Ok, I'm depressing myself, again. LOL.

4. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I'm in with everyone else. The so sad it's bringing me down boat. I couldn't figure out why I just wasn't as Christmasy this year as I usually am, and I think maybe it's because I'm still so down about the whole Sara/Jorja leaving thing. I just don't have the enthusiasm that I always did.

By the way welcome back Turts!!! We need to keep this thread alive and having you back should certainly help. Poor Desert has been the only one to be positive and a regular poster throughout the last few threads. (Not that I'm not as guilty as the rest for not posting much, but I've been VERY sick and it's hard to get here and caught up)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holiday season, whichever holidays you celebrate and I hope you all have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Love each and every one of you.

5. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Well I'd like to invite everyone back over to the stupidly optimistic boat. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm down about Sara being gone and not being able to watch Jorja Fox, but we know she'll be back one day and I'm holding on to my blind hope that it'll be a great reunion. That and as strange as this may sound the quality of Jorja Fox's performance this season and particularly in GBGL took a lot of the sting out of it. I don't think there is any better way for someone to leave than on the heels of such amazing performances. She made that departure so gut wrenching and bleak for Sara it was wonderful. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that for me good acting and good writing trumps a most depressing story arc when I know that they want her back. We've just got to wait it out. In the meantime maybe a little fanfic therapy will help you out. :)

BrookeSidle, I saw you mention the reunion/hallway scene in Law of Gravity. I watched the audio commentary for the ep and the director said it was JF's instinct for Sara to walk backwards away from Grissom so they decided to go with it. What a great touch...it totally made the scene to have that subtle pursuit going on.

Happy New Year!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I gusss I'm one of them, but I feel robbed of a big part of the show, I love so much, it perked up my spirits to see the re-runs, at least she's in them and sorry you've been under the weather bengali hope your better ;) I'm not feeling so hott either, It's down to 28 degrees, BRRRR :( winter time and no day-light-savings :mad:, I wished I was a bear, and could be in hibernation, and when spring time comes, and I crawl out of my cave, Sara is back :D

THE AWESOME TWOSOME

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

That's pretty cool. I was watching 'The Evolution of Season 7' on the special features, and they said that it was Jorja and Billy who wanted Grissom and Sara to have a more defined relationship, so they did the Way To Go scene. Jorja said she's always been a fan of the Grissom/Sara relationship because 'she loves those kinds of love stories'. :D That makes me like it even better.

I love having season 7 on DVD, I can think "Oh yeah, that was a great episode!" and actually be able to go watch it. I love the Ending Happy "You make me happy" scene, and the way Sara says "Well I'm pretty sure I don't make you sad..."

*sigh* It's easier to forget that she's gone when there aren't new episodes airing... Maybe I shouldn't watch the new ones when they come back on, it's just depressing. Then again, there could be some little surprise Sara scene, and I'd be really pissed if I missed that.

I'm really warming up to the idea that Grissom and Sara got together around Nesting Dolls, or at least started to rebuild their friendship. They seem a lot more comfortable with eachother, and he winked at her in Big Middle. (I just noticed the wink yesterday. It's when they're in the garage, lowering dummies on Greg. ;) :))

8. Desertwind

That's great Brooke that you've got S/7 on DVD, is it expensive?, I want it, and how cool not to have to go through commercials, & I don't remember him winking at her in "BM" I'll re-watch it and look for that!, ;) here's a cute collage from "EE" a great acting performance from Jorja[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I don't know how expensive it is... my grandma gave it to me for my birthday. I think (in Canada anyway) it's around $50 or maybe $60... something in that area anyway...

I never noticed the wink in Big Middle until yesterday, at least I think he winked at her anyway... I'm not completely sure, but that's what it looked like.

I love EE, and Nesting Dolls, and Committed, and LD & DD, and Leaping Lizards, and Fallen Idols, and that is way too many 'and's... basically I love every single episode that has a GSR scene in it...

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yay! We're getting positive again! :)

I think talking about favourite Grissom and Sara scenes is a great way to stay positive about the relationship. Let's keep it up! :)

I also got season 7 on DVD for Christmas and I still love the veggie burger scene in "Built to Kill Pt. 1." I just love how they manage to have a moment (secret smiles) and Warrick is completely blindsided about it! :lol:

11. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I love the GSR reruns. It gives you a chance to step back and see how long GSR has been building. They have always been there! I love the episode with Cath asking Grissom if he was in denial, and then he orders Sara a plant but has no clue what he's doing. :lol: The Bug Man can be so dumb at times. oooh, and how jealous and pissy he got over Hank, expecting her to rush in on her day off. He deserved that. Hank was a wanker, but atleast he was a tall good looking wanker that flustered Grissom because got to romance Sara ands Grissom got to hear about the date at the vinyard. :devil: Back then, Grissom deserved to squirm a bit. Thankfully, he pulled his head out of the microscpe, and figured out that he is INLOVE. Sara will sort out her past, and head back to the only home she has ever had. I'm hoping for a geek baby. *fingers crossed*

Keep the faith. Read some fan fiction. I love the fanfiction!

12. Desertwind

What's a 'wanker'? :eek: sorry, I don't know that term.. and yes we're a positive group, and I'm dying to get this DVD now, for sure, I'm going on line to Amazon and eBay and the other on line stores.. and a cute story for you all, a friend of mine broke her foot, and she's layed up for a bit, so over the holidays I went to visit her, [gift in tow] and she was sitting watching CSI, so I go "who's your favorites character, so far' she goes "I really like Sara" :D she's got something special about her I go "yes she does" so another Sara fan. I also asked her about 'them' and she goes "yes I see that they in tune with one another' she's not watched all the ones we have, but give her time, she'll be hooked ;)

[​IMG] "EE' with his arm around her, not caring who sees!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] "LOG" stinky Sara :D

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i don't really think that, if Sara comes back, she's gonna stay for long. cuz let's face it: she's out of this show and she MAY make a guest appearance, but after that episode she'll likely be gone again. so i'm thinking about her as a character similar to Lady Heather. she may come back cuz she would draw people in, but she's not in the main cast. she is somebody who everybody knows well, but she's not the main focus of the show. and she is Grissom's ex which LH is as well. the only difference is that the Lady was in 4 episodes and Sara in 170.

lol

i wonder what would happen if LH came back yet again during Sara's absence and would somehow make a connection with Grissom. i'd love it! *runs away from y'all*

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey Y'all, I've been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days myself. Our immune systems must be down because of no new GSR in our systems.
    Desert, a wanker is a brittish term for a jerk off.
    I got around to finishing my (for me) big GSR fic. I've also been reading a great cincoflex one called The Power Exchange. Hott stuff, it's on her website - to smutty for FF.net I suspect.

I had a uplifting thought about the writers strike today, it makes Jorja a shoo-in for an Emmy I would think. Wouldn't that be cool, an Emmy for Jorja?

15. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

An example of a "wanker" is two posts back. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.