Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to the stage where she is in no more episodes :( I'm a late-comer to CSI so going through season by season, i'm on season 4 now, she wasn't in Jackpot the last one I watched, and it felt like something was wrong...

At least I have a few more seasons left to watch her in yet :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, bubbles your in luck, this week's eps. are back to back with Sara based episodes, "LD" and "DD" so enjoy, she's riveting in both! and I wonder who picked these?

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Someone who's missing Sara already obviously ;) They must know CSI is not the same without Jorja/Sara.
    I saw LD and DD, I couldn't not watch them, but I'm in the UK, and well I'm still happy with my season 4 (second half) ,5,6, and 7 I still have to watch. :D

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ohh your gonna love them bubbles. there the best for Sara..turns kinda emo in S/5..but Heyy! she pulls through

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL, emo is one way to look at it.

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

she's damn sexy no matter what mood she's in
    i can't stand the eps she's not in, they suck and i don't know how other people can't see that

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

^ They aren't as good I must agree, but I've only seen one without her in, and i don't think I'd really have liked that ep even if she was in it.

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am happy that season 8 is already on in Holland (though due to work I have missed most of it) I think we are up to 8x5, I think so I have a bit of Jorja to go on CSI.

I have been looking around online quite a bit lately and I noticed that there is some hate towards Jorja going around online for leaving. I just cant seem to understand that. It is her own choice, what is there to hate about that?

9. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I agree, much as I will miss her, she has to do what's right for her. I really hope everything work's out well for her whether she goes back to CSI or not. And I don't understand the comparison some people make with David Caruso.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm confidant that she'll return, and it's not over, till it's over, she's taking a break & I'll bet she misses her team, just wait and see she'll be back, even CM stated this, and I haven't heard Jorja dispute it!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

What is the comparison with David Caruso?

I can't believe there is Jorja hate going around, you're right, it was her decision!

And if CM said she'll be back like in that interview, we have hope :)

12. Phobia

Phobia Hit and Run

It would be strange watching CSI without Sara. However, she was not one of my favourite characters. I suspect her character`s life baecame way too soapy...
    Anyway i`d probably miss her :)

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I can't say I miss Sara, as I haven't really watched CSI in a very long time. I wasn't intending to stop after she left but somehow I haven't found the time to watch anything after that. I have ep 8 on my pc but haven't watched it yet. I guess I just lost interest in CSI lately. I only watched Jorja's last ep because I wanted to see how they do it. I kinda forgot to keep up with the new eps.
    to be honest, I'm glad it's over.

14. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I have seen some compare Jorja to David because he left a hit show "NYPD Blue" and didn't do too well after, but he was only on the show for about one season and he thought he would make it big in films. Whereas Jorja was on CSI for 8 seasons and she wants to do theater I think she does have her feet on the ground but she needs a change. happily it worked out for David Caruso in the end.

15. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

wow, there have been like six posts in four days, what gives? where is the jorja love? i know it's the holidays, but damn.
    my life's been crazy, but i got csi 1-6 for christmas, so i get jorja-ousness all the time now. whenever i want.
    i love it!~
    and the rerun this week on cbs was stocked full of our wonderful girl.
    yay for that.
    we'll prolly be getting a lot of those with the strike and all, so nose in air to those stinky jorjaless episodes out there!

have a jorja new year all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.