Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraneth

saraneth Witness

If I brought Flack home my mom would be like, "And you didn't bring me Mac?"

2. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

So, I made my mom choose who she likes better for me: Danny or Flack. She didn't even blinked! She immediately said Flack! :lol: Moms want Flack 4 their daughters! :lol:

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Have alike feel!
    I always at imagine when smile of Flack to have how loveliness.
    I think his simper resemble in this way ,or in this way .
    But I most hate is, why end Flack cuddle(nab) the Chinese are not I?(fancy^_^ :lol:)I think Flack bosom certainty very the mildness!(nosebleed...... )I'm be indigenous to Chinese !In film,That person is faker!the root that he say is not Chinese!!!

Yeah!Yeah!The Flack is the most handsome, the most Shuai De!

I swear, I have pair and Eddie same shoes !^_^ :D :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like the Flack to wear the T shirt and jeans.Can let him all the more the younger and featurely!
    More important is,I can see his chest hair !Contain richness male the chest hair of the hormone scent!(deep breathing......nosebleed.......)
    Still have me to like to see the Flack manhunt the criminal.In wind throw about vestment,make him all the more sex appeal.
    More......
    I can't anew say on, I have to go first stanch the nosebleed!!!

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I own that, my dear, my car is older than I am, 1986 4-door mercury sable.
    Anyways, mom might mind at first if I brought Danny home, but she'd learn to love him. Flack on the oter hand she'd love right away, then probably try to steal him from me.
    The picture of Eddie and Carmine at the golf course was cute, especially since I think Eddie wouldn't be able to wear that at a nice golf club. ^_^
    He's a sweet heart.

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Haha, my mom and I are huge Gary Sinise fans. But somewhere along the way... my mom thought that Eddie's one mouth-watering piece of manflesh as well. :lol:

And oh, my mom has a thing for guys in those white tanktops Danny wears. So she was sooo stoked when Flack wore one of those also haha.

6. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

:lol:, luv that pic of eddie and carmine playin golf - HI-lariousness...and man, dunno what he is doin to that golf club, but I wanna piece :devil:

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, love the golf picture! :lol:

So all this talk about bringing Flack home to Mom made me think of how Dad will react to me bringing Flack home. My Dad would definitely approve, but he'd go to me and say, "Sweetie, his tie is atrocious!' Yeah, he'd definitely have a say about Flack's fugly tie and dress shirt combo since my Dad's a snappy dresser, having impeccable taste in clothes and shoes! :lol: Mom, on the other hand, would have been blinded by Flack's pretty boy looks to notice! :lol:

8. chaostheory08

Oh my dad (bless his soul)? He's gonna love Flack for his little girl hahaha.

My dad likes guys who dresses well and carries himself well. And Flack gets an A+ on both.

9. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

Question: What if Flack has sisters that are older than him and his dad was saving the name for when he had a son?? Just a wild thought.

10. chaostheory08

^Well, it could be art imitating life. Eddie has 2 sisters and no brothers. :)

But what he said was he had (a) brother or brother/s.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Even though Flack mentioned he's got a brother or brothers with no mention of sisters at all, it is still possible that he could have sisters, older or younger. It's a possibility since his background is Irish Catholic. However, until the subject is broached again in an episode, everything is still up for speculation.

12. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

So I had my fist Flack dream and decided to share it even if it was kinda... horrible... sorry.

Anyways I was hanging out w/ Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen. I told Mary-Kate or Ashley they were pretty nice for rich girls. then we went to catch the subway despite the fact that where the subway and tracks were suppose to be there were just walls. So I guess it was a subway room sans subway? Anyways we were all talking to one another when suddenly everyone was one the ground minus me and I was all confused. Then someone started tugging on my pants and I looked down and It was Flack. Kevlar vest and all :D. He told me to get down. I asked him what was up. He pointed to a gun wielding lady and told me she would kill us if we didn't cooperate (I have no clue what her motivation was). Then she asked for 2 guys to help her with something upstairs, so some guy and Flack volunteered. So they went upstairs and a while later the Lady and the guy came down sans Flack and he came and got on the floor next to me. I asked him what happened to Flack. He told me that while they were helping her he had told a joke and apparently she didn't like Jokes so she killed him... I cried and woke up.[​IMG]

13. Phobia

Phobia Hit and Run

I saw that you considered what would your parents say for Flack.And i thought about it.My dad would be so greatful.Flack`s the best- well-educated,on the right sight of the law,smart and so on :) But he`d probably choose Danny instead of Flack. Luckily, he doesn`t have the last word.It would be mine. :) And guess what- Don would be mine in this dream :) Hahaha :D :D :D

14. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

:eek: wow...at least it was a bit entertaining, though sad at the end...eerily I had a similar dream on Christmas eve (I blame the Bailey's and Hot Chocolate combo...), although I dreamt I was watching CSI NY (you know you watch too much csi when...) and Stella and Mac were at a crime scene in Central Park...there were two DB's, one was a woman...the other was dear ole Flack, sprawled out on the ground, in a wife beater and boxers, gun shot wound to the neck...and "dream me" was soooooo upset that they had killed him off the show, I swore i wouldn't watch it again...i was devastated... I woke up and felt a little sad and empty inside... :(

15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

laugh to burst the tripe !!!!^_^ :lol:
    I also think wildcat(Danny) he's one-night stand material! The Flack is a gentleman.
    But if I Bring the Flack go home .My mater to a certainty will kill me!Because I'm man!
    My the last words:mandy9578,er....The Flack belongs to everyone, if he married you,I think that everyone would feel heartrending. For example I, will certainly seek the a piece noodle suspend death.(a fun ^_^ :D :D :D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.