NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

If we're talking purely looks, Tony is hotter. But all things considered, I love them both equally ;)

2. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

Yes, I do think that Tony would win on,looks but McGeek[[eeeeeh i love it]] is so cute and JKLHGDFJFJFLKF!

3. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Tony's better looking but as far as maturity McGee wins hands down. I thought during all that time with jean he'd changed but he's right back at being the same knothead as before.

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

What do you mean all the time with Jean? Did they break up?

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Recap of "Bury Your Dead #501" Yep she broke it off, Jeanne surprises Tony with an introduction to her father, who happens to be La Grenouille, and he greets Tony by calling him Professor DiNardo. The problem is that La Grenouille knows who Tony really is, and after his (Tony's) car blows up he attempts to tell Jeanne that while he lied about his last name and profession everything else between them was real. Something in which she can not accept.

6. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I'm currently watching NCIS on USA channel. Go Gibbs.

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I saw a rerun of Silver War yesterday. I just loved the interaction between Ziva and Gibbs. Can't wait until the 15th for the next episode in the US.

Meanwhile, I just drool on my walls. I don't think they're allowed in the CSI WP thread.

[​IMG]

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I didn't start watching NCIS until the 3rd season, and I bought the 2nd season for catch-up but never saw season 1. I was super excited to see that starting yesterday, USA channel is starting to show back-to-back NCIS episodes, and last night they started with eps 1 & 2 from S1! :) I thought it was a kick to see how different the characters were back then, particularly Kate & Abby. (And my sweet little McGeek wasn't even on board, yet!)

9. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

So when I first knew about Kate's death and that someone else was coming in I didn't think I'd like Ziva, but after watching all of S3 and a little of S4 I have to say my opinion has changed I love her, she's brilliant, and I have to say I like her far better then Kate, and I never thought that would happen, but it just goes to show. I love it when she's driving the look on Tony's face and the way he holds on for dear life. Her remarks are just as funny, and I love it when she gets something wrong. She's just a great character. I love Tony as well, Michael Whetherly is just Hot. I love the guy, and Tony is just so funny, the way he's always flirting with every woman.

10. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

If any cast member had to leave, who would, and who would people on here like to leave?

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I wouldn't want any of them to leave, esp. since Kate died. If the writers would do as so, I think it wouldn't be bad for the show.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I used to watch the odd episode of NCIS but recently started watching it more and more on friday nights (UK) and I really love it.

Can someone tell me what season we are on in the UK?!?

I just this moment finished watching the very first episode and I just loved everything about it :D Especially when Gibbs went sleep in the morge :lol:

13. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

Well, on Fridays, they are showing Season 4, which started 5 weeks ago, therefore they are 5 episodes in.

On Saturdays, they are going through Season 2. They are 10 episodes in. They used to show two episodes on Saturday, but because of the new season of CSI: NY, they are cutting back to one episode.

If you want to know what episode they are showing on five, go onto the TV guide on their website - it tells you the episode name, season and episode number and a synopsis.

www.five.tv/tvguide

Also, if people don't know already, NCIS are going to have their own soundtrack. I e-mailed Numeriklab, the composers behind most of the NCIS music, and said that they'd be a 3-minute version of the theme on there. I still don't know when it's out though, I need to get in touch with Belisarius Productions, but they don't have an e-mail address.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for that! :D

15. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Oh that's so cool that there's going to be a soundtrack, I downloaded the theme tune awhile ago, I really like it. I look forward to that then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.