Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Re: Paul/Brass #2

^ 8x09 "Cockroaches"

Im still a fan of "Do I look like Paula Abdul to you?" :lol:

2. csiMadness

csiMadness Dead on Arrival

LOL, I remember that "Do I look like Paula Abdul to you?", I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks with the other one [it was recently, I should remember].

3. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

"Never underestimate the power of the ass!" HA! My only regret is that Brass couldn't have said that to Grissom, too. He REALLY looked like he needed the laugh. *sniff*

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's one with the Brass man, and Grissom, in last week's "Lying Down With Dogs" with that poor homeless guy :(

WARRICK BURSTING INTO THE ROOM

Courtesy of WPAP

5. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I haven't been here in a long time... hope everyone had a very Merry and safe Christmas. Also I still abosolutely adore Paul... Brass... and CSI in general. And just wanted to share a little tid bit that I learned. I received CSI Season 7 for Christmas and learned while watching Built to Kill Part 1 that when Brass was getting his tattoo that it was actually Paul's idea. I thought that was interesting and thought that the tattoo fit Brass perfectly... and now that I know that it was actually Paul's idea it fits even more. Just thought I'd mention it... and I love season 8 so far but it was sad to see Jorja leave. Hope the writers strike ends soon... even though I support them... I'm looking forward to more great episodes of CSI.

6. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Thanks for sharing that tid bit. I never watch the commentary on the DVDs, it drives me nuts most of the time. But it is not surprising that it was his idea. I know he likes to give the writers ideas for his character.

7. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Hey brassfan24, nice to see you again! Your comment reminded me that in the CSI Magazine interview with Paul, he talks about how he thinks there's this side to Brass that others don't see. He said part of it was Brass having tattoos (personally, that's no surprise because of Paul's snowflake tat) but he also mentions how no one would ever expect Brass to play the cello. That makes me wonder if at some point (and if the strike ever ends), we'd get to see Brass playing the cello.

8. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

On top of seeing him play the cello, I still want to know about his first commendation that he recieved...I watched BTK part 1 today and every time I see Sara turn off the TV, I want to throw my remote at the TV...I know, I am a little bitter.

9. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

You know, that whole 'turning off the TV while Brass was getting his award' thing really ticked me off too. I mean, if the guy is supposed to be your friend, wouldn't you watch it? And it's not like they were doing anything more than eating.

Then again, maybe Sara doesn't consider Brass her friend--just a cop she works with and knows through the job. But I would have expected Warrick to at least watch. Whenever there's some sort of trouble, he's the one who always goes to Brass (even if most of the time he never makes it to Brass's office because he sees Brass with the person he wants to talk to him about). But Warrick was the only one who actually asked to see the commendation.

10. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Yeah, I mean all Grissom did was bring her a soy burger anyways...I think you're right about Sara just considering him a co-worker and that is it. In WtG she is the only CSI we don't see at the hospital either until the end. But I was looking at screen caps from that episode and the weird thing is, at the end when they are all standing there, Sara is the only one who really looks like she wants to cry...I don't know, I have been known to look into things a little too much.

11. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

But that's what I noticed in WtG, also. Sara isn't at the hospital at all, but at the end, it looks as though she's in tears.

Sara was a pretty insular character, so it wouldn't surprise me that she wouldn't see Brass as a friend, but there have been the times where he's given her advice. Mostly unwanted I think, though.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I was surprised at Sofia not being at the hospital either - but then again she was working - and Sydne made a really good fic about why she wasn't there, LOL.

I was though really surprised not to see Sara there and it was strange that we didn't really see any characters watch him get his award.

13. Desertwind

WOW, I so disagree, Sara adores Jim, he's been there through thick and thin, and even had a lttle talk to her about the 'cough drops' I see her as totally in admiration and respect of him on high level, and visa-versa, I didn't even notice the hospital, I remember her being there ;)

A FUNNY MOMENT WITH BRASS AND GRISSOM I could imagine Brass making his snarky remarks about this to Grissom :D

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Desertwind, may I ask why the majority of all all your posts have an image having to do with GSR or Grissom/Sara? There are posts in shipper central for the ship.

15. Desertwind

FYI, this is a Brass thread, and they're talking about Sara and Brass, this was a appropriate post and picture going along with that theme, and maybe be concerned about what your doing, and not worry about what others are doing! unless it's positve or complimentary;)