Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

UGH 2nd page!!
    *pulls out Birthday cake for kat* everyone sing now!!

*Passes out Birthday cake to Kat and everyone in Gutterville.*

So since Christmas is only 3 days away I was thinking if the boys would go visiting friends and relatives. I mean we know that Greg's family are in Cali and Who knows where Ryan's is..My guess is Boston. Do you think maybe they would go home to see their families separately. Greg going to Cali and Ryan to Boston? Probably not. One neither could get time off seeing the murder count probably goes up during the holidays. I know I've had the urge to yell at peeps while shopping so I'm sure pyscho's out there will kill.

I could see Greg being the outgoing friendly guy he is throwing a huge New Years party at the house and Ryan pulling his hair out seeing the guest list knowing the mess that's going to be left behind. I could see Greg coming home with a box of those things you pop and streamers fly out everywhere. I see Ryan throwing them away or hiding them the 1st chance he gets. As soon as midnight is over Ryan is booting peeps out..

2. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I sort of agree with you there, Twiztid, but I also believe Ryan would be happy about the whole party-thing because Greg would be overcome with joy. Whatever makes his love happy, you know? So I think he'd try to tone down his compulsive tendencies and go with it. But yes, after midnight it'll all be about him and Greg. :) the cuties.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well New Years is meant to be at a party and not totally cohearent to the world around you.

I could see Ryan and Greg both in the fun state of mind after having a nice night in with friends. Ryan would let go for one night and let Greg have his streamers and noise makers.

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

With New Years coming up, what do you think Ryan and Greg's New Years Resolution would be?

Hmmm. I think that Ryan, who brings seriousness to the relationship, would have his Resolution be to take more vacation time and visit Greg more often in Vegas.

I can't really see Greg as the "resolution" type of guy. If he were to make a resolution, it would probably be a positive resolution rather than a negative one. Like, instead of to exercise more or to eat less fatty foods, his would be to play outside of the rules more often. Inside the bedroom and out. :devil:

What do you think?

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Never thought of resolutions...probably because Greg and I would be alike on that plane. I don't do resolutions and Greg isn't the type to do them either. He likes to live on the edge and take risks as it is. Although could he do more to suprise Ryan, like vacations or random presents.

Ryan would be writing his resolutions out for days trying to get the list right. Ryan would definetly be exercising more, although looks like he has been keeping fit some how already. :devil: Another would be trying to keep Greg in line, though Ryan loves his crazy guy Greg can be a bit wild for his taste.

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*delurks*

OMG I miss you Gutterville!!! *hugs everyone, including the newbies (Hi, btw :D)* What have I missed?

Heard that there's a great new fic by wolfesgamergirl? Lead me to it please...

ETA: Forgot to say... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! :D Have a wonderful one! Happy holiday to you all!

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Here you go, Silhouette!

Close Encounters of the Odd Kind

Happy Holidays to all the Ryan and Greg fans!! :D

I wonder how their Christmas night went ;)

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Silhouette! Hey - how are you?? We have missed you in here. Wolfesgamergirl's fic is awesome - you definitely need to read it.

I am sure there xmas night is rated to high to share in here! :devil:

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kat, I won't think that one or both of them jumping out of boxes at the other wearing clothes and a red bow on their heads violates the pg-13 rule. :devil:

So with New Years coming up...I think that Ryan and Greg would choose to say home and celebrate privately. A bit of alcohol, chocolate, nice food, and some movies or tv. Well if Greg has his way it would be chinese food or pizza. Ryan would go out and get a nice meal from a swanky resturant.

10. CSI_Kat

Well - I think it would be they jump out w/o clothes on! :devil: :p

I agree - I say they definitely will eat in on New Years. They would order carryout and eat it at the table with nice linens, china & candles......then they would move in front of the fireplace with champagne to *cough* cuddle!

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

That is true...but we'd have to be flys on the wall to see that happen. :p :devil:

Fine china for take out? I could see paper plates and paper towels being used.

"Cuddling" in front of the fire...and what were you aiming towards there, Kat!? :devil:

12. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

I can't believe I passed this up looking for song threads. Oh my, I just came back to Talk after a long hiatus. Nice to see this thread.

Hey there Kat! We seem to bump into each other a lot.

I could see them indoors for New Years. I think however, they would skip dinner and head for the fireplace to cuddle.It would be a cute scene.

13. CSI_Kat

Happy New Year everyone!

Tristianna - welcome to the thread! We have a lot of fun in this thread fantasizing about our favorite boys. Hope you can join us more often here!

Ok - so in my state anyway - we got a lot of snow last night/this morning. Do you see Ryan & Greg going outside to make snow angels or to build a snowman?

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think they would make snowmen nd snow angels. Both would be entirely cute, especially if they took pictures! :D :devil:

Welcome, Tristianna! :D

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Happy New Years everyone!! *Passes out left over Christmas cookies*

Welcome to the thread Tristianna!!

Well Kat seeing that both boys live in states that normally don't get snow I'm not sure about making snowmen or snow angels. BUT I bet they make great sand angels... Maybe they would go to the beach and try to make a sandman..and not the one that comes when you go to sleep. I could totally seeing them having a major snow ball fight if they went away on vacation to someone that had snow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.