Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

OH MAAN!!!! GUESS WHAT!!! I GOT SOME CLIPS FROM DEAD DOLL!! i'm only looking for one more to make my VIDEO!!! i'm so exctied!!!:):):) eee hee!!!

glad you like it here MTC, when i first came everyone was VERY welcoming. and that's why i've kept coming back:) AND SNICKERS IS THE BEST!! SO THAT MUST MEAN THE FANS ARE!!! lmao:p

SARA/JORJA IS GORGEOUS! i've always thought she was pretty. she's definatly not the prettiest person in the world... but that's why i love her! she's gorgeous with her flaws and isn't afraid to show it. makes us know that not even celbs are perfect, which i LOVE. jorja is gorgeous and people that say otherwise... well, i think you should get some GLASSES.
    catherine/marg has alwasy been pretty. with her high cheek bones and amazing figure... but yeah, they just made sara the 'nerd that loves grissom'. i hate that. sara is SARA SIDLE, not sara 'grissom's (ex?)girlfriend'. annoys me.

but yeah... on topic of SNICKERS, nick and sara look AMAZING together. they are definatly the best looking pairing. they have the chemsitry and they just complete each other.

SF01!!! OMGOODNESS!! I'VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE EVER!!!! glad to see you're back and you have my optimistic eye!:) lmao:p

SNICKERS!!!:):):)

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome back, Snickersfan01. I wondered what happen to you.

I got a new icon of George and new banners of Snickesr for 8x01, Nick rescue his sunshine.

Sara is beautiful, I saw a real picture of Jorja Fox, she is beautiful. Sara's hater called her ugly.

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

NicknGrissom -- OMG! *Squeals* I adore the icon and banner. They are so flipping awesome! :) Where'd you get 'em?

Emily, where did you find the clips from Dead Doll? I need to get my hands on some too, especially since everyone I ask about how to go about getting VHS tapes dubbed over onto the hard drive has no idea how to make it happen (could be impossible for all I know! LOL!) . . .

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ohh... my... GOODNESS!! amzaing icon and banner nickngris!!!:) george is COMPLETELY hot and snickers is SOOOO CUTE!:) eeee

meg, i got them from sspeedle.badongo.com... you can download them from there. so i'm just looking for ONE MORE clip and i'll be good!:) lol. so i'm gonna try and get started on my VIDEO!! lol :D

SNICKERS SNICEKRS SNICKERS!

5. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

As much as I wish that would be the case, I suspect it was totally by accident. TPTB seem to be allergic to Snickers as of late, so I really don't have the faith in them to give us moments on purpose. *le sigh*

Oh, and I don't think we've met yet, Snickersfan01, so hi. *waves*

MTC, ITA. (haha, initials are fun) It frustrates me that TPTB do that. It's like they've got this one pretty feminine woman per show quota, and the other one has to be like the sister nobody notices in that way because they're too busy fawning over the beauty queen. Sara/Jorja has never been beauty queen pretty, but you guys are right, she's still beautiful and they shouldn't have been afraid to show that. Especially since I think she looked her best in season three when she was happy with Hank (before she found out the truth about him). She lightened her hair, and just seemed to smile a bit more. So if she can be like that with somebody like him, imagine how a good guy like Nick would make her look and feel...

Meg, my best friend once told me that there is a program you can use to transfer VHS onto the comp, but she has a tendency to forget the really important parts of stories, like the name of the object she's describing, so I can't really help ya. Sorry.

Em, glad you found the clips (will probably head over to take a looksie myself), and I'm looking forward to seeing your vid. ;)

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :)

sorry I have been a bad Snicker fan, havn't been in here for a long time...forgive me? :)

so now that I am here I have gifts :)

Hey you too...!

Yeah I meen you two ;)

you know you two are really cute together...

you should hug him

There you go...now don't let go...

or...oh wait here come the rest of the Scooby gang...I'll tell you later ;)

there you go, I'll try and get in here more often...hey maybe even a fanfic or too in the new year...lets just see :)

and I may get a myspace too...so I'll keep ya'll posted :)

SMW

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

nicksarafan2, I can't see the picture of Nick and Sara, George and Jorja.

Meg- Cinegirl and CSI-Kat made the banner and icon for me. You can get at Web site on this board. I will probably bring it here to show you.

Where is everybody? I know it Christmas is coming and it hard to come on the board.

8. MegBreanne

Thanks for letting me know where you got them! :) I will have to check it out. I really do need to get an icon for my profile here at the very least. But I've been thinking that since I joined! LOL!

I've just been busy with Christmas, family stuff and work (yay! I quit! The 29th is my last day! :) ). I'm sure everyone is just busy with the holiday prep. and travel. I'm sure it'll get busy again in the New Year! :)

9. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Wow, I haven't been on in ages...even though I said I would be on alot.
    And OMG, I love the pictures, especially of George, he's still looking fine :)

Anyway, Happy Christmas to everyone

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm on, i'm on!

i just had my family's christmas so that's why i was gone for a bit. but, i'm all good. now.

well, my snickers video is ALMOST finished. i'm just looking for one more video clip and i'm good. so, stay tuned!!:)

SAMSTOKES and SNF2, havent seen you guys for a while. good to see you still have the snickery spirit in you!! lol

snf2, i can't see the pics either.....

sucks that there probably wont be new episodes for a while. hopefully this strike will end soon and have a good ending. (sara and nick getting together?... lmao!!!)

well, merry christmas everyone.. i'll probaly be on more today and tomorrow too. so... i'll say it again!!! LOL

11. MegBreanne

Merry Ho Ho's everyone! Hope everyone's Christmas Day is so far wonderful.

I plan on celebrating Christmas Day with a CSI marathon of a number of Snickers episodes through out the seasons to keep my sanity today . . . :)

ETA -- and look at that! We start off Christmas morning with a brand new thread page! :)

12. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Happy Christmas all!!!

Hey I know the pics wont show up, and I don't know what to put them in when I post, what button do I select in photobucket to copy and paste? yes I havn't done it in so long, I forgot :)

so Happy Christmas all, and when I figure it all out, I'll post em again :)

Snickers Rock!!

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

whoa!! i so thought i posted something after meg... but i didn't! whoooaa!! must be loosing my mind! lmao

nsf2, usually there's a url code at the very bottom of the list of choices under the picture. like... there's your picture and then about 3 possible url choices... the bottom one is usually it! lol, hopefully you understand that! lmao.

ooooo csi marathon. loves it. i've been watching it on and off on spiketv. pretty sweet to have the choice of watching csi anytime you want throughout the day. lmao!

so.. i was thinking tonight... about making a snickery christmas one shot fanfic. dunno if i'll be able to post it tonight, but i'll probably make it. the team has an amazing idea to do a secret santa... and that's all i'm gonna say! lmao!!

and my video is still in the making. waiting for one last clip. after that i'll be good. lol. but, i really think you guys will like it!! lol

14. MegBreanne

Emily, I really hope you do your one-shot. I'd love to have an idea for a one shot. I'm struggling right now with "back to you" (again!) . . . I have an idea for a GQ (General Hospital's Dillon/Georgie) fic since my love for them has been renewed (to bad Dillon only came back for a couple of episodes - episodes which included Georgie's funeral) . . . too bad that they won't happen ever again . . . oh well. They'll live on in clips and fanfics.

And both Nick and Sara are still alive, so even though Sara is gone, that doesn't mean there isn't hope! :) In fact, because she's still alive, I do have hope! :)

Good luck with your video. Hopefully you'll get that clip soon, 'cause I'm really looking forward to seeing it. You're an amazing editor!!

15. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Oooh Em that sounds really cute. You should totally throw in some hints of YoBLing too. That could make it may absolute favoritest story ever to be a story.

How was everyone's Christmas?

I wrote a Sara fic under a different FF.net account. www.fanfiction.net/writingwillows it's an odd fic and I was wondering what you all thought. Also... I've been sick lately so I wrote it while on some heavy meds and didn't beta it, so it is probably pretty gramatically sucky.

I propose that we do Snickersy projects every week. Like fanvids or wallpapers or fanfics. Stuff to keep our spirits high. What do you say guys? Each of us do a Snickery thing every week to share? (Note that I'm trying to get more of your fantasticness out of you all... you are all amazifying and creative and awesome.)