Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. Toot!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 25, 2006.

1. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

Re: Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. To

oh, that is precious!!!

*looks at icon, back at pic, back at icon, back at pic*

they would make the most adorable family on the planet.

2. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Totally! Horatio would make such a great, protective dad and Natalia would be such a fun mom. You know Caruso wants Horatio to have a baby and we know Natalia's uterus is open for business. I say they make it happen. I love ginger babies.

3. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

yep, and now is the best time to have that replacement baby. you know, the one that your first child was supposed to be. since kyle is in prison and all, now is as good a time as any to get things right from the beginning. plus, H isn't exactly getting any younger. it's baby making time!

4. _____Skylar

I know, I feel like they kinda cheated Horatio in that sense. I think it would be wonderful to see him with an actual baby, you know? He seems so lonely. Not that that's a reason to have a baby, that's just a reason to ask Natalia out, but I think eventually, I'd like to see him get the family he's always wanted.

5. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

it would be so great if they had a baby together. That child would be gorgeous and also it would be so great to see Natalia as a mom cause its about time they show us that there is a life after work!

6. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

natalia would make an awesome mom and a really hot step mom if you're kyle. :D

anyway, for a man who feels guilty for everything including but not limited to global warming, gang activity and the heart attack of the woman that lives down his street, it was kind of unfair to give him a kid after he missed the first 16 years of his life. he's got to be dwelling on that, it's probably eating him up inside.

so here is a lonely, guilt ridden, single father with a son incarcerated...who WOULDN'T want to date that?? natalia isn't perfect and is therefore the perfect woman for him. she has flaws and a past, she would understand him and be able to help him. that would work both ways i would think as well :)

7. _____Skylar

I hated that Julia woman. I really wanted Natalia to beat her to a bloody pulp for messing up with her man.

8. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Hey! *waves* :)
    It's been a while since I last posted here...is good to see that this thread didn't disappear ;)

I saw the new caps of H and N for the first time yesterday...and I immediately went like "awwww"...they DO look great together! :D
    Unfortunately I still have to wait quite a bit to see the season 6 here so I was wondering if anyone could post what was said...please? :D :D

_____Skylar loved the pic of the baby!! She's SO cute! I think I'll die if I saw H with her in his arms!

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The first time I thought about these two was in season 5, guess it was the episode that dealt with the death of Nat's ex were she rests her head on H shoulder and I was like "huh, interesting". H loves protecting women she's the kind that needs to feel protected, so good fit. ;)

10. _____Skylar

Happy baby :)

I had the same reaction to that scene. It was just like, huh. Okay, then. And they always seem to have a lot of significant, emotional moments - I think he could be her rock. I think sometimes Natalia gets lost and needs direction, and that sounds horribly condescending and maybe chauvinistic, but I like that Horatio always helps her find her way.

Even though we only get like one episode a season, we can't complain because they're always kick ass episodes.

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

DEAD THREAD ALERT!!!
    Let me see if I can give it a little CPR.
    I wish the writers weren't so crappy at writing romances between characters. I would love for Horatio and Natalia to become a couple.