Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Can't...breath Pau...hugging too...tightly!

:lol: Just kidding! I've missed you too, Pau! :D

Wow, so it's almost Christmas (Sandle-mas) and almost the end of our 12th thread. Let's hope number 13 is ' Lucky For Us!'.

Congrats to Katie on becoming a moddie! Well done, hun! :D

I read your fic, EvaStar! Santa-Greg is just too cute :lol: and it's no surprise that Greggo can change Sara's mind on how she feels about Christmas! Wonderful fic, loved it. :) Oh, and have fun over in Germany, hunnie!

Such a sad scene, Kat, but I loved it all the same.

And yours were great, Snazzy Naz!, especially the second one. I can see Sara pretending she's left but she's just with Greg doing...You know what, you can let your minds wander on this one! :devil:

:D

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Jess!! glad that you would drop by here :D

hehe...well, i think i may have a dialogue for you guys here ;)

(After the incident)

Greg: Sara hide! I heard footsteps!
    Sara: *Panic* Where Greg!!
    Greg: Under the table! Quick!
    Sara: *Hides under the table*

(Grissom budge in)

Greg: Grissom? You're still here?
    Grissom: No. I came back. Why are you still here? Well, you usualy the first one to go home after shift.
    Greg: Yeah..Well I have some paperworks to do. And why are you back in the lab?
    Grissom: My cockroaches. I left them in my office. I cant just left them alone cant I?
    Greg: Yeah...Hey you know what?
    Grissom: What Greg?
    Greg: I think I heard the cockroaches calling for you...
    Grissom: What??
    Greg: Yeah, I heard them calling "Daddy! Daddy!" I think they need you right now...
    Grissom: Shut up Greg! *Run off*

Greg: Alright, the coast is clear
    Sara: That was close..Paperworks?
    Greg: Yeah...I cant think of any excuses
    Sara: Ya right...so where were we?
    Greg: Paperworks?? :devil:
    Sara: Hehehe....

To be continued.... :D

3. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Thanks, Naz! I'm happy I dropped in too! :lol:

Such a funny dialogue! I laughed so hard at the part where Greg went 'Yeah, I heard them calling "Daddy! Daddy!" I think they need you right now...' Too funny! :lol:

Greg and Sara are so naughty together :devil:

Oh, I've just remembered! I was playing the first CSI game again and I was on Sara's case, which is an arson. The flirty banter between Greg and Sara in the lab is so great. Here's two quotes:

Sara: We've got an arsenic case and need some tests run.
    Greg: Well, and it's a pleasure to see you too, Sara. But I'm feeling this relationship is kinda lopsided. I give, give, give. You take, take, take.
    Sara: Well, how about I cheer you up by giving you this evidence to process for us.
    Greg: Somehow, I don't think I'm making my point.

Greg: So, your hot case is heating up and you need the Sanders touch? (I've just realised how dirty that sounds :lol: ) Without me, it's all guesswork. And Grissom just hates hunches.
    Sara: Know what else Grissom hates? Slow lab work.

I just love this ship. It's the best for fluffyness and dirtyness! :lol:

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Yup , when it comes to naughtiness hotness and dirty thoughts Sandle is the best ship .; I just loved the chemistry we had every episode between those two , before Sara left ... but I am sure we are going to see new Sandle scenes , because this is THE SHIP OF HOPE and because we are the shippers means we have to keep the hope alive forever . Every Sandle shipper in here and out there knows that Sandle will always exist , because Sara and Greg are the greatest characters of CSI and together they are the perfect couple . People say Sara and Greg are only friends , but you do know that your partner , your lover will always be your bvest friend so maybe the fact they only showed us that they have a friendly relationship doesn't prove anything , even the fact Sara and Grissom were going to marry doesn't prove the fact Sandle doesn't exist . Maybe Sara left because she was unsure of her feelings for Grissom, she dsidn't know if she loved Greg or Grissom and she didn't have the guts to tell them what she really felt so she left . Anyway , my point is that I have always seen love , chemistry between Sara and a Greg and between them has developed a great relationship , one of the greatest on TV . Sorry if I bored you with my speech .
    I love your quotes and dialogs Sab , Nazzie .

5. Skell

Skell Rookie

Naz, great continuation of teh dialogue! I especially loved the "Daddy!" part! I can picture that as something Greg would do on the show. :3 The situation, though? We can all hope. <3

And Sab, those are some great exchanges! What game is this??
    And ericloca, I didn't mind the speech at all! In fact, I totally agree! Long live Sandle! :D

6. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Yeah, Danni, I didn't mind the speech either. Sara and Greg would be proud! :D

The game I was talking about was 'CSI:Crime Scene Investigation' P.C game. There's another two as well 'CSI Dark Motives' and 'CSI - 3 Dimesions of Murder'. In the third, Greg is a CSI so he doesn't get to talk with Sara :( but still, he looks good :lol:

7. Skell

Skell Rookie

For the PC eh? Hmm... are there some Sandle moments in the other two games? :3

By the way, I have a question to ask.
    Did Greg have anything to do with San Francisco before he came to Las Vegas? At all? Someone told me she thought he did in a review to my fic, and I found it interesting. :3

EDIT: Oh! And by the way, I just finished submitting my Sandle fic in time for the holidays! It's all about the "Yeah... whatever!" exchange between Greg and Grissom, in Greg's point of view.
    Hope you guys enjoy! :D

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

How's my favorite sandle shippers? I wanna wish everyone here:
    [​IMG]

I hope everyone is having a sandle-tastic holiday and an amazing New Year (if I don't come here by New Years)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I just read Eva's sandle fic and it was just what I needed to lift my spirits (even more!) :D Loved the fic, hun! And I'm gonna read Skell's fic soon (I'm sure it will be great as well! [​IMG]) Sorry I didn't write a fic, but I'm kinda having writer's block and you two have already written some great Christmas fics. ;)

P.S: Skell, you ship Tai/Sora? OMG, I [​IMG] you even more! [​IMG]

9. greg_sara_love

heloo!! Eventhough i never celebrate Christmas...i wanna say Merry Christmas to you all here :D and my Christmas present is....a dialogue...hehe

Sara: Greg, I think i heard a footstep!! Grissom's commin'
    Greg: Quick hide! Under the table again!
    Sara: Right...

(Grissom comes in)
    Grissom: I thought I heard Sara?
    Greg: What? No! Sara's in San Fransisco right?
    Grissom: Yeah, I know. But I swear I heard Sara here!
    Greg: *Gasp* Grissom! How dare you!
    Grissom: What?
    Greg: You said that the cockroaches of yours sound excatly the same as Sara's voice? How dare you...
    Grissom: Whatever Greg...Whats under the table?
    Greg: Erm..Uhm..a stool! yeah a stool. I need to rest my leg *Place both of his leg on Sara*
    Sara: *Moaned*
    Grissom: See! I heard Sara!
    Greg: Stop hallucinating Griss! Go home and fee your babies! Stop bothering me!
    Grissom: Huh? Am I bothering you?
    Greg: Yeah..Im happily doing the paperworks and you here talking to me??
    Grissom: FINE then..g'night Greg.*Walk away*

Sara: Wow! Me, a stool?
    Greg: Hey I need to cover up ya know..
    Sara: Lets go back, Im tired of hiding under the table..
    Greg: Yeah..lets go back to my place and continue the paperwork! :D :devil:

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Happy holidays to each and every one of you my Sandle buddies and let's hope Sara and Greg will have a great Christmas together and they will give each other wonderful gifts . And I really hope we are going to have an amazing New Year , with a lot of new Sandle scenes to celebrate .
    And Skell please call me Danni !

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:) :) Happy Sandlemas, my Sandle buddies!! :) :)

Sorry I've been away. My dad came home for Christmas because well, he works somewhere away from where I live. :) And now, my schedule is full but don't worry, Sandle has not slipped from my head for one moment. :)

And for Christmas, I can totally see the Sara and Greg beside the fireplace, holding cups of hot cocoa, talking about how they don't want to spend Christmas with someone else but with each other. :D Aww... Sandle-love! :)

12. greg_sara_love

Pau!!! miss you so much!!! :D

hmm i think i have a dialogue for you guys :D

(Greg and Sara were sitting on a couch by the fireplace,drinking red wine)

Greg: Sara, I'm happy that you stay with me before you leave for San Fransisco
    Sara: Yeah..I really wanna spend my last few moments with you Greg. Erm..whats behind your back Greg?
    Greg: Nothing...Well, nothing much
    Sara: Show it to me then?
    Greg: No..
    Sara: Please....
    Greg: Ok..but dont be surprise
    Sara: Yeah. *Puts the glass on the table*
    Greg: *Show the thing to Sara*
    Sara: Its a misteltoe
    Greg: Yeah...and what should you do if you see a mistletoe?
    Sara: *Gave him a peck* I...I..*Kisses him softly*
    Greg: *Pulls away* Merry Christmas! *Kisses her*

hehe hehe... :D

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Merry belated Christmas my dear Sandle buddies! Hope you have/ had fun!
    Naz it's so cool to read new dialogues, they're so great! Missed that dirty stuff! *g*

My little
    Sandle Quote of the Day

Love is giving someone the power to hurt you but trusting him/her not to.

* John Albert Halili

Greg has been hurt by Sara. He definitely has. But he trusts her that in the end, it'll be alright. He trusts her because he loves her, hoping that someday she'll come back...

14. Skell

Skell Rookie

Merry Christmas, everybody! <3

Danni, accept my apology -- I'm horrible with names! I really should print out that list Hes made earlier. :3

Naz, lovely dialogues! They're so much fun to read. :3

And SandleDL, I really like that quote... really like that. Might use that in a fic later. ;D

Oh! And Hes! I am a Taiora fan as well. Haha, are you? That would be insane! [in a good way!] Haha.

15. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

There is nothing to apologize for , Skell , really . How many new people in here Pau I missed ya dear , glad you are back . And Nazzie , how can you have so many Sandle dirty thoughts in one day ? You're killing me ... loved your dialog and Kat the quote is awesome .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.