Best Season Finale

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm torn, I never like picking favorites. :lol: I loved all three finales, and they all had things I could have done without...

But season three did give Adam a bigger role, and we got to see Hawkes be kick-ass with a bonesaw. Too bad the gratuitous sex left a bad taste in my mouth.

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm actually torn between Season 3 and Season 2 but I'll go with Season 3. I love seeing Rambo Stella and Flack was so in-your-face cool. Snow Day was amazing but I could have done without a certain sex scene on a pool table! :lol:

3. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Season 3's Snow Day was one of the best season finale's I have seen!! So much drama!!

LOVED IT!
    (and not just because I am a Lindsay/Danny Shipper) :p

4. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

I think Season 2 is the greatest!

5. Mack

Mack Hit and Run

Season 3 definatly.:)

6. Lonia

Lonia Witness

I also go for season three, but I liked the others as well

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Definitely Season Three for me--I loved "Snow Day." The other two were very good as well, though.

8. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

Snow Day was my fave.

It marked the return of the Danny Messer I like. Hawkes threatening terrorists with surgical equipment. Mac'Guyver and Stella with a big gun. Flack in kevlar. Adam freaked out. Sid and that hat.

Awesome episode. Too bad I had to gag and shudder for a few moments. Think Sideshow Bob stepping on those rakes in that one Simpsons episode. :lol:

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I have to agree with Ticamo77 here, definitely season 3. The season 1 finale was good as well but I chose this one for the return of the real Danny Messer. My precious character had been lost for so long it was a pleasure to see him back in action! :D

10. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I voted for "Snow Day" as well. :)

It was like watching a 45-minute action movie, whee! :D

Also, I agree that the episode brought the old Danny back. Carmine was fantastic in his scenes at the warehouse (the white shirt was yummy as well). There was also a lot of Adam, Hawkes wielding a bonesaw and a big gun, Rambo!Stella, kick-ass Mac and of course, Flack in Kevlar. *sigh*

The explosion at the end of the episode was kind of fake, but it still made me go "Whoa" the first time I watched the episode. I hate that they didn't mention anything about that in the Season 4 opener though. Boo.

Notice I didn't mention anything about a certain love scene. ;) I'm still trying to block out that memory, hehehe.

This is a little off-topic: calleighspeedle, your avatar is a screencap from The Company, right? I love the love story between Rory Cochrane's character and the girl, it was so sad and touching. :(

11. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Has to be S3 for me

but that could all change as i got S1 for Christmas :)