House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

The Christmas episode will be aired on January 29 !!! :rolleyes:
    Janel Moloney (Donna Moss from "The West Wing") will be the potw.
    Hey, have you seen the promo pics for the episode? Cuddy isn't in them. :confused:

2. ReelTragedy

ReelTragedy Victim

Re: House # 2

Haha I love the title of this thread. House is more addictive than Vicodin. It is the best show on television (with CSI coming in as a close second).

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

OMG... Jan 29?! Noooo.... talk about having a withrawal XD

promo pics? no i don't think i saw her...

Reel :lol: i agree on both ;)

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Am I the only one that thinks they should screw the lack of scripts left and just air the Christmas episode BEFORE CHRISTMAS?!

And yes, I saw the promo pics, and I was very disappointed at the lack of Cuddy. I loved that they had both the old and new duckies together with House, that was kind of sweet (also something that makes me think I can take comfort in the fact that the old duckies WILL have more screen time coming up). Maybe Lisa was busy shooting scenes? They had Wilson, I can't think of a reason why they would purposely leave her out. I mean, she's been getting more screen time than Cam and Chase lately, but they were there! (And standing together, I might add :)).

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm with you Liberty! I want the Christmas episode to air in December and not in January! What? Are TPTB suddenly following the Julian calendar and they celebrate Christmas in January? :lol: :lol:

I'll be going a little neurotic until a new episode airs! Gah! :lol:

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Well then, we can't let you go neurotic Mandy, let's find a way to pass the time....how shall we do that?

Oh, I know, let's sing Christmas Carols~House style! I know someone who used to be really obsessed with the show who actually made some up last year. Let me see if I can remember them....

Ah ha! This one is Greg House the Diagnostic Genius to the tune of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

You know Cameron and Foreman and Chase and Wilson
    Cuddy and Stacy and Mark and Vogler
    But do you recall the most famous doctor of all?
    Greg House the diagnostic genius (genius)
    Had a very shiny cane (like a light pole)
    And if you ever saw it (saw it)
    You would even say 'hey there's that asshole'
    All of the other doctors (doctors)
    Used to laugh and call him names (like arrogant jerk)
    They never let poor Greg House (Greg House)
    Join in any diagnostic games (like B&E)
    Then one foggy November eve Stacy came to say (House House House)
    Greg House with your cane so bright, won't you kill my rat tonight?
    Then all the doctors loved him (loved him)
    As they shouted out with glee (with glee)
    Greg House the diagnostic genius (genius)
    You'll go down to the clinic for meeeeeee
    Right now!

I know there are more. I seem to recall Walking in a Winter Wonderland was Walking in a Wilson Wonderland (went something like 'Booty call, are you listening? Every fall, there's a new girl. What a horrible sight, he's cheating tonight, walking in a Wilson wonderland'). And there was one to Let It Snow...what was it called?? Something about the vicodin....Oh! Take a Pill Take a Pill Take a Pill! :) Man, those were fun.

7. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

LMAO :lol:

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

OMG! Liberty, those House-style Christmas carols are soooo hilarious! I can't believe I've never seen them before! Thanks for trying to cheer up my neurotic self! It worked! :lol: :lol:

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

angcatalonan, could you please add some more content to your replies? It's considered spam and eventually it'll lead to an official warning. Thanks ;)

10. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

O my, I cant wait til January, Its gunna kill me. :( I need my House fix, and all I can watch is re-runs, and I have seen them all a million times.

11. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

Oh, sorry about that. I guess I just ran out of words to say. ;) But I take that warning, thank you.

BTW, how many episodes will comprise this season 4? I really need my House MD fix.

~mariel

12. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

OMG!

Today @ my school was our dodge ball tournement and there were three awesome people with shirts on that said "House Crew" and on the back, Peter had "House", Mindy J had "Cameron" and the other one had "WIlson".

Its was aweosmeness!

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

*bumping up the thread*

Hi fellow House fans!! Happy New Year! Anyway, I got this alert from My Futon Critic and I thought I'd share it with you:

FOX BOOKS REMAINING 'HOUSE' INSTALLMENTS
    By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX will close the books on "House's" three remaining episodes over an eight-day period, press materials from the network confirmed today.

Here's a list of said installments:

"It's a Wonderful Lie"[/b] (Tuesday, January 29 at 9:00/8:00c)]House's (Hugh Laurie, C) new team and old team celebrate the holidays together in the HOUSE episode "It's a Wonderful Lie" airing Tuesday, Jan. 29 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Pictured L-R: Peter Jacobson, Jesse Spencer, Jennifer Morrison, Hugh Laurie, Omar Epps, Olivia Wilde, Kal Penn. 2007 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Adam Taylor/NBC Universal/FOX

"Frozen"[/b] (Sunday, February 3 at approximately 10:00/9:00c)]Mira Sorvino (pictured) guest-stars as a doctor stationed at the South Pole who is treated via webcam by House and his team in the HOUSE episode "Frozen" airing immediately following Super Bowl XLII on Sunday, Feb. 3 on FOX. 2007 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Isabella Vosmikova/FOX.

"Title TBA" (Tuesday, February 5 at 9:00/8:00c)

Expanded editions of "American Idol" - along with various series previews - will then fill Tuesday nights beginning February 12 until "Hell's Kitchen" arrives on April 1.

As for "House," repeats of the series will continue on Fridays at 9:00/8:00c (January 4-March 7) and Mondays at 8:00/7:00c (March 10-April 21).

Full article here

I know that we have three episodes left and I am excited to watch them but I would have liked for the episodes to air at least a week apart, staggering them, so we can make the most of it.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

mandy9578, I edited your post to add in spoiler boxes. Please keep in mind not everyone wants to be spoiled. Thanks.

15. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

That's wierd that they're airing a Sunday episode. I really have no interest in the current season anymore. I find myself not missing it whatsoever. I'm perfectly content watching my season 1,2 and 3 dvd episodes. I miss the old team, and I wish he'd fire all the newbies and just hire the old team back. Season four for me is about the equivalent of CSI Miami's sucky 4th season. All change isn't bad, but this time, the change (in my opinion at least) is grave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.