Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

That scene in the monastery was classic! and the one with the chemical compound bit was a riot as well! And who could forget the crapsicle bit? :lol:

Speaking of Moms...My Mom thinks Flack is cute but she hated his sideburns and long hair from Season One! And like Lessien's Mom, my Mom finds Flack funny as well! :lol:

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh my mom finds Flack so dang hot. :lol:

The monastery scene was classic.... the guy was sooo defensive.

3. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

my mom thinks he's the cutest one on the show too...lol...he's sure got the mom appeal, eh?...

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

My mom thinks he's a 'wooka wooka'...Yeah, I have no idea where she got that either, but it's her way of saying he's a hottie. :lol:

The fact that he's like a year younger than my brother makes it a bit creepy, though. ;)

He's definitely got the guy-you-can-bring-home-to-Mama look to him. :p (Not so much Danny, though--my mom would rather I bring home a guy like Flack than a guy like Danny. :lol: [/random])

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I've said this before...and this is so mean, but Danny's the guy you take to the hotel room and enjoy for the afternoon, evening, the next morning :devil: , while Flack's the guy you have a candlelit dinner with and bring home to meet your mom, who immediately loves him. :lol: Danny's the sexy little slut, Flack's the gentleman. :devil: ;)

6. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

:lol: Top41 - that's so true...Danny's the little naughty boy while Flack's the good one you take home to meet mum...and I can tell you for certain that my mother would be so pleased if I brought a guy like Flack home...hell, so would I... :devil:

<Random>...just finished watching "Dead Doll" and couldn't help but notice the sweet ride that Brass has got this season :cool:- I think it's a Benz...why does our dear Flack drive a soccer mom car when the other D's get sweet ass rides? :confused: (I think he drives a Taurus or a Sable) Brass has his Benz, Horatio a Humvie, ...heck even the CSI's get to drive Chevy Avalanches on CSINY...Flack needs a sweet ass ride to match his sweet sweet ass... :devil: :lol:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

As the driver of a sweet-ass 1993 white (4-door) Mercury Sable, I take offense to that post, flackfan. :lol:

I'll bet he'd love to have a motorcycle for his days off. *thinks back to "What You See is What You See" from S1* And guh, wouldn't that be hot? They need an excuse to show him in leather again, so I'm all for sticking him on a motorcycle. :lol:

8. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

sorry Fay...no offense was meant... :lol: it was just an observation - clearly Brass and Horatio are compensating, or *ahem* overcompensating in areas that Flack need not *wink wink, nudge nudge* :devil: :devil: :devil:

I've always been fond of the trusty stability provided by both the ford taurus and the mercury sable - would just love to see Flack behind the wheel of something a little more masculine :devil:, it just seems somewhat unfair that the NYPD have left him out of their budget... :lol:

and btw, your mind reading skills are impeccable...I'm so impressed, :lol:, I was totally thinking of that epi too! He looked like a kid in a candy shop with all those motorcycles - you could practically see him salivating over the prospect...*mental images of Flack in leather chaps bounce through my head, merry christmas to me!* :devil: :devil: :devil:

9. chaostheory08

Danny has this badboy aura around him. But hey, he makes me laugh... and I like the unravel the mystery under that badboy-ness. :lol:

Flack is a classy, straight-out-of-GQ-magazine type of guy. A guy that would make even my mommy want to join the date. Hahaha.

10. saraneth

saraneth Witness

Mmmmm... straight out of GQ... I like it.

11. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

:lol: Man y'all are too funny!

Enjoy! [​IMG]

12. saraneth

saraneth Witness

Wow, I really did enjoy that. :D I'm serious.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hmmmm...Bringing Flack home to Mom. :lol: I can just picture my Mom go ga-ga over him! :lol: She'd probably call my Uncle the Judge to perform the marriage as soon as possible! :lol: Kidding aside, yes, Flack is a gentleman that every mother wishes for her daughter to marry. As for Danny, he's the man whore of the show...he's one-night stand material! :lol:

14. chaostheory08

Haha, everybody wants a piece of Danny but we want the whole of Flack :lol:

Bringing Flack home... I could totally see my mom go, "Cate, make lemonade for our guest while I stay here and keep him company."

Hahahaha....

15. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

oh my god he is so fine!!!!
    If i brought Flack home my mom would be all.. sigh and my sister would probably leave her boyfriend i mean i would too... lol who wouldn't for that whole hunk of flack!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.