Best Season Finale

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 17, 2007.

1. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

His name was Antonio Riaz. Alias is Diego Riaz. :cool:

Yeah, another reason for my choice is the Riaz storyline. Think aboit it - Riaz is probably the villian who has impacted H's life the most. He killed Marisol, he killed Raymond, and he came pretty damn close to corrupting Ray Jr.

Walter Resden could've been a lot more interesting. He stabbed H multiple times, but was beaten so easily by H. The whole storyline felt rushed to me. Riaz, however, was introduced very quickly but that did not feel rushed to me.

2. aww_yeah

aww_yeah Hit and Run

I loved the last 5 minutes of season 5 with that Aqualung song playing while they did a mini recap with everyone... and Jake and Calleigh kissed which was unexpected and Eric's jealousy was really obvious, and Stetler giving Ryan all of his case work back, and Natalia helping him... it just seemed to include everyone really nicely.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Season Two, hands down! Innocent is one of my favorite episodes :)

4. Sidle_fan

Sidle_fan Hit and Run

I voted s3 cus everything was awsome, ray returns n the end scenne between H/Y is just so sad. Just Loved it. :)

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

10-7, Season 3

Heartwrenching episode for Horatio & Yelina.. Although he shipped her off (IDIOT!) it's a great episode all around

6. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I agree. Though I did laugh when I saw H standing on top of the building - what on Earth was he doing up there?

7. Della

Della Police Officer

Thank you thank you thank you, dogbert. Twas on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't pull his name from my memory banks :D

Yes, I agree, there were some elements of the story arc that seemed a bit rushed, but on the whole I thought it was very interesting. I mean, we were seeing Horatio (and Eric) acting completely outside what we had been shown before, but with such a plausible reason fro them to be doing so.

Although, ultimately, it was the storyline that drew Horatio away from his team for a while, (which I'm not complaining about becuase it was understandable that Horatio would do that and I am pleased they showed that) I still adore the four eps in S4(S5) because with Eric and Horatio acting so unpredictably I couldn't predict what was going to happen next :) I actually didn't think it was going to be the end of Riaz, until it happened

:)

8. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Indeed, nicely put. :) It marked the end of an era for me too. My only regret is that '10-7' wasn't a longer episode (like Nothing To Lose or Crime Wave for example). It seemed a little rushed, but it was a wonderful episode, full of genuine emotion and memorable moments. *sniff*

9. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

I liked Season one and three, but Three just got a little too soapy for me.

the first time I watched Body Count, I could not look away and it was a really long episode, and I have a very short attention span, :lol:

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I voted for 4 mainly because it was the only finale so far that didn't leave Ryan looking like an idiot all summer. I loved season 3 but he messed up with that reporter and came off looking like a bad guy to his co workers, Delko especially. Season 4 he was the hero finding the MOLE!! I waited nearly the whole season to find out who the Mole was and well it was somewhat of a disapointment the way they went with it. Don't get me started on season 5 with Ryan really looking like a screw up being fired and NOT knowing his jobs fate all summer. I liked the story line about the whole Mal Noche gang.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

'10-7' was the best. A very good storyline, great acting and the ending was just so heart-wrenching. When I watch it again I still tear up at the last scene.

12. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i'm gonna go with '10-7'. there was a a lot going on but it still all came together and wonderfully done. there was a lot of excitement and suspense with it even though by now i've lost that 'ah-hah!' moment when we find out it was hagan with the gun and that raymond didn't get shot AGAIN. it was a great ending to the season and a great episode in general, one that i don't mind watching over and over.