'Happily Never After' Delayed--Will Not Air on 12/19

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm 15, will be 16 in May. Just thought I'd throw that in. ;) :p

CSI: NY will definetley win against those Sex and the City rip-offs in the ratings (at least hopefully!). If CBS does decide to do that, it is a smart and clever move. However, I would like a new episode tomorrow. :D

2. saraneth

saraneth Witness

I thought he was turning 29? Well I could be wrong. But either way he is still lookin' darn fine. :D

3. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

That's annoying, but I missed "The Deep" the first time around anyhow.

I just hope the strike ends soon. :(

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

1/20 right here. :D They better have a new episode, or I'll probably go nuts.

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Thanks for this info, Shane. I was checking out CBS' NY page, which still lists HNA as this week's ep. :rolleyes:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I turned on NCIS, and they're playing the repeat like it says on FC, so I think it's safe to say it's right.

Adam wasn't in "The Deep", was he? *sigh* Oh well, I'll survive. *wipes away a tear*

(By the way, my sister is 2 years and one day older than me, so she'll be turning 25 on 1/18. :lol: And yes, Eddie will be 30--if I'm getting old, he'll be tumbling over the hill. ;))

7. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

^ Happy early b-day, Fay! :)

I think it's sad when websites w/ TV schedules get changes right, and the show's own network still can't get the updated info on its website.

8. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

:( :( :(
    I'm sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but ,thanks Fay for telling us .

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

If CTV is still airing the promo for the new episode, then it's possible CTV could still be airing the new episode (?) and CBS not.

Would CTV be able to do that?

10. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

Yeah, One of the many reasons I luv Eddie...I'm still waiting on that joint birthday party though...I can just picture it - balloons, cake, pin the tail on the donkey...some scary ass clown... :lol: We should have a big birthday party for all of us January babies!

on another note...I've seen two previews for Happily Never After in the past hour and a half on CTV...CTV is such a big tease...why would you do that to a girl? :confused: Half the time they don't even show freakin previews and now they show previews for an epi that won't air for a month?...Bastards! :mad:

11. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

13 going on 14 in May aswell...20/5 (5/20) for you American peeps :p

I'm just starting to wish that this writers strike will be over soon...Or I'm not gonna get my CSI: NY in late Feburary..I need it while I'm stuck with my almost deaf grandparents in the middle of nowhere. :mad: :(

12. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

I don't know how exactely US-tv works, but here, on Spain, regular programs are stopped on Christmas break. So, for a couple of weeks, channels stop airing new episodes from tv-shows like CSI.

Anyway, it's really a shame we are not going to see 'Happily Never After' tonight, but well, let's just hope the waitting didn't last for too mush long.

Btw, I presume it's just a web mistake, but CBS web still is scheduling 'Happily Never After' for 12/19.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

In the US, we usually have a break around Christmas/New Year. And episodes start picking up again quickly after New Years. However, with the strike, the schedule is really hard to tell.

Now, the official CBS website and CBS Press are listing two different things -- one being The Deep, and the other, the new episode, Happily Never After. While CBS Press issued an official release to editors yesterday stating the change, it would be nice for some clarity so the viewers would no for sure. And if CTV will still be airing the episode, because Canadians could still have a chance of watching it.

CBS Press lists this (Screenshot):

[​IMG]

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I just checked CTV.ca and they're now airing 'The Deep'. So it seems we'll be getting the repeat afterall. :(

I really wish these channels could just get their ducks in a row before the date of the episode. :rolleyes:

15. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

CTV is a tease! damn them *shakes fist*...ah well...i'll get over it