Favourite Miami Character

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 18, 2007.

1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

This poll has probably been done before but I thought I'd bring it up again.

Who is your favourite Miami character, you can choose 2.

2. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Yay Calleigh :D and Eric too, they're winning :D

3. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I can't make up my mind between H and Natalia. I like H because I identify with him a lot (it's kind of like watching myself on TV, besides the Hummer, one-liners and shootouts), amd I like Natalia because she can turn from sexy to lethal in under 2 seconds, and she's a more human character.

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

My fav is Ryan! He is such a hottie + about 100 other reasons! I also like Alexx! Both of them eally seems to care about there jobs.

5. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Calleigh and Speed.

Calleigh I think has the most depth on the show. She portrays a huge number of emotions. Sometimes she's really sweet and caring, other times she's pissed off and can be a hardass. But she's always still that sweet innocent Calleigh we saw in seasons one and two. I think she brings a certain light to the show that is needed when there are dead bodies all over the place.

Speed was halarious. Especially when he was around Delko. The two bickered and poked at each other and I personally think that it was better than any other humor tactic that they've tried on the show since then, which was why it was so nice to see him come back in season 6, we got to see some bickering. He was an asset to the team, and when he was killed, it was a hard loss.

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I had to pick Wolfe and my secret one...jake.....shh... I like Jake, but Ryan is number one. hha.

7. rockyhorror

rockyhorror Victim

Calleigh and Eric for me!

In my opinion Calleigh is the most interesting character, she's really cheerful and yet at the same time there is something serious about her character. She's also a good strong female character, and although she has had some tough times she isn't this weak helpless thing.

Eric's character has shown the most growth, he has been altered by experience and that tends to make his character more appealing and realistic than some of the others.

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Eric and Ryan for me! I just love their relationship. Even if you don't look at it from my angle, there's so much variety and depth in it, as there is in their individual characters.

I do agree about Calleigh being a good strong female character, however. I would have voted for her if it hadn't been for her voice... Sorry to any Southern Belles out there, but I cannot stand it!

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Speed! Absolutely no question about it.

Second choice is a toss up between Calleigh, Eric, and Alexx, all for different reasons.

10. shady

shady Hit and Run

Speed, god bless him!

11. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Why did some people get their first name in the poll and others their last name? xD

Ryan. Forever, ever and ever. He's just awesome. Then I go with Eric, I guess - although I haven't thought much about other favs.

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

We have characters that haven't been on the show in 5 years (like Megan), but leave Tripp and Valera out? :devil: :devil:

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I chose Speed and Calleigh. Sorry about leaving Frank and Valera out...my bad.

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - go Calleigh! She's ahead of even the almighty H right now LOL. You gotta love Calleigh - she's charming, witty, and can be downright scary and intimidating when she has to. Love her personality - very quirky and interesting. Once poor Speed was killed off, Calleigh quickly became my favorite, and that hasn't changed :)

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I don't even have to tell you and you'd know who i picked LOL!!! but anyways i pick Speedy!!! of course! LOL!! he's my most fav and i've explained why i love him so many times. so i'll spare you the trouble of having to hear it all over again LOL