Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. saraneth

saraneth Witness

I have been to loads of concerts.

I have seen Three Days Grace (x3), Hoobastank, Hinder, Red, Evans Blue (x3), 10 years (x4), Breaking Benjamin (x4), Flyleaf (x3), Staind, 3 Doors Down, Mudvayne (x3), Korn (x2), Sevendust, Stone Sour, Deftones, Shinedown, Trapt, Lifehouse, Silverstein, Madina Lake, RJA, Paramore, and many more. I have also gone to warped tour once and family values twice.

I am a concert fiend. I always meet one of the bands that was at the concert I went to. I am friends with 10 years' bassist.

And I love mosh pits. Can't get enough of them.

2. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Concerts. Love them.
    I've seen:

Diana Ross
    N*Sync
    The Go-Go's
    The Bangles
    Heart (3 times)
    Cheap Trick (Twice)
    Velvet Revolver
    The Academy Is...
    Paramore (most recent)

and on February 1st, I'm going to see Carrie Underwood, my favorite artist!! I can't wait.

3. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I've been to Manchester twice this week to watch Take That :D Both completely unplanned. I'm supposed to be going next week (I still will be ;)) I went on Ticketmaster on Tuesday the off chance that extra decent seats for that nights show and I managed to get 4th Row :eek: so I booked and off I went. It was A-MA-ZING. I did the same thing on Friday as I loved it so much and after an hour of refreshing for better tickets on Ticketmaster FRONT ROW popped up....and off I went. I couldn't beleive my luck :eek: :D The concert was fabulous again and I can't wait to go again on Tuesday :lol:

4. shady

shady Hit and Run

You are so darn lucky!!!! I couldn't get tickets for take that this tour nor the last one! I was gutted. I live only down the road from where Gary used to live but sadly never met him, unlike my mother!!!!!! She knew him when he was at school with my cousins!!!

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

In Jan, I go to see this charity 'concert' [money goes to one hospital, for the children] Heavy metal on Ice. There's one of 'the most famous' FInnish heavy metal band, Tarot, playing and singing is done by wonderful Finnish soprano, Johanna Rusanen :D

6. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

I saw Three Days Grace Saturday Night. Let me tell you, If any of you were there, It s was a bomb. You should have heard everyone singing along. Its was freaking awesome!!!

7. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

CSINikki, I saw Three Days Grace on Nov, 18 they have an amazing show!! :D

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

CSINikki, you're only allowed to have a banner or text in your signature, not both. Also, the banner needs to be 75 pixels in height and 220 pixels in length. Please remove the text/banner. Whichever you prefer and please resize your banner. Thanks.

9. saraneth

saraneth Witness

Three Days Grace always brings their best. I am going to see them on March 27th, which is my birthday. I've seen them three times and they're always great. I'm glad you had a good time seeing them CSINikki & sanderslove. They never disappoint.

10. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

No Three Days Grace never does.
    Its was also my first concert, I was so happy.
    I want to see Daughtry in COncert.Chris has an amizong vioce.

11. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Hopefully you will be able to see Daughtry I sall them awhile ago with Nickelback & Staind. Daughtry was so amazing Chris Rocked!!

12. saraneth

saraneth Witness

I'm glad to hear Daughtry was good. I am going to see them open for Bon Jovi in Feb.

13. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

OMG!
    i was so close to getting tixs to this concert but didnt. :( im happy to hear it was good.
    I LOVE CHRIS DAUGHTRY!

I want to see Fall Out Boy in concert.

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

Bon Jovi is fantastic in concert. Jon wore the hottest pair of camo pants when we went to see him. The t-shirts kinda suck, though :/

I'm hopefully going to see Matchbox 20 in concert next year. I'm already saving up :lol:

15. saraneth

saraneth Witness

Ohh.. glad to hear Bon Jovi was good.

And I would kill to see Matchbox 20. Have fun with that one! I'm jealous.