Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Thats a really cool idea Gaby! I think we should...

Cate: Heres my answer to your question, What would Mac and Stella give each other for Xmas:

Stella I think would give Mac-A book about making different types of drinks. Kind of like telling him to relax and possibly a singing Christmas tie (sorry I had to say that)

and Mac...I think he would give Stella concert tickets to her all time favourite band! Oooh another fanfic concept *stamps (c) Marti on it)

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you so much everybody! It's been bugging the crap out of me!

*hugs the person who hasn't been here in forever and doesn't care if they don't know who she is... which they don't... but they do now* HI!!!

From now on you are supposed to say---

kiss! Kiss! KISS!!!! I wish I could proclaim that rule, but I haven't been here long enough to do so.:p

3. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i havnt been here in ages *hugs*.

here goes

kiss! Kiss! KISS!

4. magicmunchies

Here children is another SMACk quote I love!

Mac: Want to share a cab?
    Stella: Mac, we live on opposites sides of town. But thank you.

3x08 Consequences

I just love it :) It's this kind of thing that converts people SMACkers...

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*tries to catch herself before fainting from SMacked love* So lovely.

I can't wait til Wednesday! If we are going to be having the whole 'We need to keep Stella and Mac away from eachother as much as possible' like we did last week, please allow me to join in. *evil grin*

Kiss! Kiss! KISS!!!

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I don't understand but I will continue with this: Kiss, kiss, kiss!! :lol:

Cate, Hola, estoy bien y tu ¿cómo estás? :D
    Mo, so I'm locked here??? hmm, great place to be locked at :D with Mac and Stella hotness :devil:

Hmmm, I don't remember in what episode they haven't been together at all *thinks hard*. Oh, btw, they're rerunning CSI: NY here since season 1 :D, we're in season 2 episode 13 "Risk" already :D. I think they'll start season 3 in local tv in January :D (yeah, 3!!! o_O)

ETA: But I've watched season 3 already through other... sources *whistles*

7. magicmunchies

Sounds like me and S.4...*blushes*

I've posted the link to a SMACk vid of mine in the shippy videos thread...

Because we all still want a kiss I'm gonna carry on:
    Kiss Kiss KISSSSSS

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

9. magicmunchies

^ Cate I posted a couple of gift ideas somewhere above...

*pop's off to fanfiction to read the new chappie*

Feliz navidad mi amigas!

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMG! I am falling out of my seat laughing at the chapter! I'm telling you, if I was in that store listening to those two and knew who they were I would using up at last 5 bridesmaids dresses to wipe up the tears that I'm crying from laughter. I'm dying here! Oh, my stomach hurts.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Get the one that goes from their living room to bedroom. we'll need two. gotta put one in the kitchen. :D

haha, you know they'll go at it by the tree, they did last year :devil:

haha, that is so us! :D -- we're in the 9's so it should be about time to start discussing, *looks at Cate* we waited till the 950's last time, didn't we?

Well they did use that small one last year, and Mac did say it was to small but they got the job done.. and we did knock out that wall a bit, so they got room now :devil:

Last I heard, she was busy with RL. I hope she's good. :) but I know her, she's still with us in here, anytime the gutters mention, thats Mina. ;)

Uncross them Mo-Mo, they switched us till Jan. :(

*stares at Reine and Cate* here you all go again, didn't I lecture yall bout this?.. All you need now is mj *glares at her* don't ya even dare.

KISS, KISS, KISS

12. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

wait its the season finally of miami tonight. Are we not getting s4 smacked till after christmas?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate babes, first...YAY you updated! I loved it! :D It was brilliant, as always my dear! :D Now as for what they'd get eachother for Christmas...I'm pretty much loving the "Both of them wrapped in nothing but big red bows and sexy grins" idea myself! :devil: I think it's long overdue and would make for a very very good holiday! ;)

HELLO!! :D Yeah we mentioned your name, where were you? :lol: We missed you and your lovely guttery thoughts in here! ;) Yeah Smacked is good...in desperate need of a kiss already (hence all the chanting, it's an attempt at bombarding the PTB with enough voice power to coerce them into giving us what we want, that and it's fun!) but they're still in love and happy...high drama's been happening lately with Mac and his stalker and as always Stella was right there for him! :D

Yup, that's pretty much it...you are now stuck, you must stay here and hang out with us...can't leave, sorry, we like you too much in here! :D

Yeah dang it, I saw that! :p My fingers are crossed that we'll get some Smacked that will make the wait for the eppy worthwhile!

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

LOL, thanks! "Honey bear" and "Pookie" are actually from RENT. Those were words of encouragement used by Maureen to Joanne. Hahaha...

Lynny -- but who's gonna watch Dylan and Mara? Dylan would insist on giving Santa a huge hug. :lol: We don't want him going to the living room, to the tree and well.... :devil:

Yeah we did. But the mantra has been going on for practically half the thread so we can use that.

Hey, even marti is with us lol.

Marti - Feliz navidad. Feliz ano nuevo!

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

* is sad* We have to wait til January for the new episode. :( It's not fair.

I hate having to wait til after Christmas for a new half of the season. Wait, we're already half through this season? wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.