Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

You might just be right!! Could be next week is the beginning of Nat's arch for the season. Lord knows they've put enough time into Eric and Calleigh thus far. Let someone else take the spotlight.
    I just can't help but think that if something was really going to happen between Natalia and "Rich the shooting coach" we would have seen some indication of it already. Also it does not take months to learn to shoot competently, I can say this from personal experience. With a decent instructor and the right approach one can become competent in a few days. But hey, it's Hollywood, don't confuse it with the real world.
    I have to follow advice and check out the previews again. Still it would be nice to see something that indicates our pair might be warm to the idea of reuniting.
    :)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva has an interview posted on the front page of csifiles. It doesn't say EXACTLY what happens but she says "we just got done filming an episode w/ an awesome ending, theres a big twist at the end". They've already shot "miami confidental"...obviously so im guessing this might be the epi that were all waiting for. Probably epi 14. If its the ending where the twist is, i get the feeling that the epi will end on something big w/ her & then it will roll over into the following epi. Yay!!!

I really hope this will be big...Eva (& Natalia) are so great & they shine when theres so much drama involved. As said before...yes...its high time for Nat to take the spotlight. She hasn't had a big story since "internal affairs" unless you want to count "triple threat" but im meaning more along the lines of personal stuff! I am all too excited for this!!! This is something if played out correctly that could put a little "oomph" back in our wonderful couple!! Eric will come a' runnin!!! :D Ryan, my guess, will somehow be at fault :confused:. It could change everything for the rest of the season... lets hope so!! :D

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Nat story, Agent Cole, the last words Eric spoke to him, her role as the mole.....this could be good for us!!! This may be where our "twist" is. You all know how much I would looove for all this to resurface, not just EDeN, but the explanation of WHY she was placed as the mole also!!! Agent Cole knows about Eric & Nat....Stetler has his own theory also( Deep Freeze)....god, I really hope something comes out in this!!

Announcement: December 19th come by for Midori Cocktails!!! Its EDeN's 2 year anniversary, (when Payback aired!! :D)
    WE MUST CELEBRATE!!!
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure they were under the mistletoe & tangled in the tinsel!! :devil: :devil: :D Ahhh, I love this couple! ;)

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i didnt watch one of our own bevcause of the mole fiasco and i didnt want to see people hating Natalia. So i really hope that there's good stuff in miami confidential becasue right now we didnt have that much Natalia scene alone or with Eric when he's on screen its always with Calleigh and it gets annoying. So finger crossed hoping to have more than 5 seconds of Natalia.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im ready for the change, too!! Its well over due! ;)

I'd love to see more on the "mole" issue, but knowing how Miami is, I could see them completely blowing it off also ;)

They badly need to put EDeN back in some more scenes...they've had a few but I for one am not enjoying seeing Eric wandering around like a lost dog. I miss old Delko, Delko w/ Nat. Real romance, real love, real sex...you know where im goin' w/ this!

Its high time for the mid-season shift....where Natalia takes the spotlight & Eric join her!! Theres too much unresolved here...we will get it back! Happy Natalia, Happy Eric...together always! :D

6. doublehelix

Agreed on a few things:
    1. All of this Calleigh & Eric scenery is getting annoying.
    2. Eric's "wandering" around like a lost dog" is getting a little irritating too. Face it Delko! Your blonde partner is taken! The solution is right under your nose!!
    3. I would also like to see more on why Nat was barged into being "The Mole". Eva stated in interview that most of the scenes that would have explained why her character was brought aboard as a CSI were cut in editing. It would be nice to revisit that.

If we wee the return of EDeN the one thing I don't want is that the relationship on camera does not become too overtly sexualized. Sure, there an incredibly hot couple, but I'm looking for something more mellowed and mature. One that seems to suggest something more "long-term" may be in the works (hint, hint, nod, nod, wink, wink). I also don't want to see it totally dominate the show's stories. After all it's not ALL about them.
    Oh, and remember, department policy is aligned against our pair. And having "Stetler the stool pigeon" prowling around isn't going to make things easier.
    :cool: :cool: :cool:

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yeah, Im not real sure what to think about the whole "lab policy" deal. The rule is "pending" I think, so maybe it won't interfere by the time we get EDeN back. Or maybe it'll make them want each other even more :lol:

For me, I would love to have one good fluffy sexy scene. I don't care if its a quick 1 minute scene in the morning or at night, but they have to kiss...come on...& Delko w/ no shirt!! Please please please.
    But, I agree, the show has to revolve around everything else also. I actually thought they did a good job in S4 w/ them. They threw them in every other episode, sometimes just a tiny scene , sometimes major. I want to see flirting but also hints of some real major feelings( again). I think that was the direction they were headed for anyway, before Eric got shot. "Dead air" showed us alot of how they really feel about each other...it just got deeper & deeper up til that day that I like to somehow forget :D :mad:*damn bullet*

8. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I'm watching this weeks ep now. I've done seen one good clicky scene. te he.

Yeshhh, I agree with the three statements above agreed.

I dunno how to explain it I suppose. Just trying too much with all the EC scenes.

I was hoping it'd be Nat that talked to him during the flashback. akdfjafjl;s

9. doublehelix

SON OF @#$%& !!! GRRRRRRR! We were really left with almost nothing in terms of EDeN in this epi. The only scene when they were opening the cover to the breaker box. I suppose you could be an optimist an say, at the very least, that they were side by side.
    So, the waiting continues. I do have some further comments but they will posted in the CSI Miami/Natalia thread. Rest assured though all of those are positive.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I wasn't upset by this. Mainly because there wasn't alot of other "mushiness" anywhere else either. I look at it this way (& yes im optimistic) Eric & Nat's scenes are always "close"! Think about past epi's...theres almost always a scene w/ EDeN where they are standing just a foot away from each other!!! The season is far from over, im certainly not having any doubts. :D There was a reason why TPTB put EDeN in a relationship & left it "dangling", its bound to resurface eventually.

Besides, I think the writers know where they want thier characters at the beginning of the seasons, so I always question why they would still have continued playing off Nat & Eric right before his shooting if they weren't planning "something" for later. Seriously, they could of ended EDeN at the end of S4 w/ the mole outing....& they didn't! Our lovely EDeN will come together again, it's in their plans ;)

Does anyone else think it's a little coincidental that the last Monday's repeat was "Looks could kill" & next Monday's is "Internal Affairs" w/ Nat's new story that is supposed to end in a "twist" is right around the corner?? :eek: :eek: *MJ thinks hard HMMM*

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

oh they better not screw Natalia up, thats all I'm saying. She's come so far this season and if they screw that up, I'm going to be pissed... (of course some parts could equal very shippy with Eric) but damnit.

Okay by the promos, I thought for sure they would've worked together like crazy, but I didn't even see that much Eric, and I'm pissed!

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

it would be interesting if we didnt have the writer strike cause miami confidential was the last episode of 2007 and it looks like they have no new episode to show so i'm scared we will have a pretty weird beggining of 2008 without any EDEN or at least great epsiode like last night.

edited casue i just checked Aussiello page where he put all the tv shows with how many episode they did and csi miami had 13 done on 24 so since yesterday was number 12 its gonna be really depressing on mondays!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HAPPY "PAYBACK" 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDeN FANS!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ...and still going strong...
    here's my little EDeN Anniversary tribute

YESTERDAY/The Beatles

Yesterday
    all my troubles seem so far away
    now it looks as though they'e here to stay
    oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly
    i'm not half the man I used to be
    theres a shadow hanging over me
    oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go
    I don't know, she wouldn't say
    I said something wrong
    now I long for yesterday

Yesterday
    love was such an easy game to play
    now I need a place to hide away

Why she had to go
    I don't know, she wouldn't say
    I said something wrong
    now I long for yesterday

Yesterday
    love was such an easy game to play
    now I need a place to hide away
    mm, mm, mm, mmm, mm, mm, mm...

MIDORI COCKTAILS ALL AROUND!!!

**pic made by the lovely CSIKAT**

14. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Congrats guys on the two year anniversary!!! :D

Had to stop by and grab my Midori Cocktail... thanks mj!!! :)

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No problem, HANGEL! :D

I had to come back to comment on CATH'S post. Yes, we needed more Eric in the last epi. As for the writers ruining Natalia, I don't see it that way. I think whatever happens could make her stronger, not necessarily weaken her. I'd love to see her by season's end kick it into high gear & start kicking ass, come next season. She needs a 'drive'. I think her deal w/ Nick was different, that was her husband, it was very personal..that sort of thing leaves a much different scar than if it came from someone she didn't love & trust. My opinion.

EDeN needs something major to happen for them to reconnect..to jumpstart Eric, a little. Stir up those emotions ;). If it doesn't happen that way then I would just assume that after this season is over & the new interests are cleared up then they'll slowly start them back up later.

My theories are being based on Eva's quote (embrioled situation,despite her best efferts, doesn't end well) & the small details they've given us.
    1. Starting from "burned" w/ Michael Lipton, kinda showed she was toughening up...it also showed us that Eric still makes sure she is ok in these situations.
    2. Her arm..may not matter, but it could be played off if she is unable to fight back.
    3. In Chain Reaction, her response to the dead body.
    4. Stand your ground...her comment to Ryan about it being scary & her wanting to purchase an off duty gun.
    5. Horatio's comment to Ryan.."if we don't all hang together, we'll die alone".
    6. Rich, who quickly proved he is anything but charming. 7. Agent Mike's story.

Theres motive out there to play off of is what im trying to say. We'll see what happens. I could be way off, as I am alot of times :lol: Whatever will give them reason to show Eric & Natalia the way they used to be, thats all I care about. I could use another hug scene...but major hug this time w/ all the emotion!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.