Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

My damn birthday icon had better show up when I post. I know I'm cutting it close with this puppy being set by Amsterdam time.

I've just returned from Carmine's house. There are plenty of newbies here, so let me explain the tradition before explaining my great sadness. You see, once a year, on your birthday, each fangirl gets Carmine all to herself, to do with as she pleases for the entire day. The only condition is that he be returned to the rest of the girls promptly the next morning in full working condition. Sounds like a sweet deal, right?

Well this morning I arrived at his house to begin what has traditionally been a very long day of him ... um, vigorously 'thanking me' for being such a great fan. In years past (this is my third birthday stallion ride), he has greeted me at the door with flowers in one hand and a case Gatorade in the other. Then we get straight down to business.

But today, he didn't even come to the door. I had to break-in. How sad is that? On my birthday, no less. I found him lounging around on his couch, looking and smelling like he hadn't showered in days. He was so depressed. Being the considerate fangirl that I am, I removed my panties from my purse and put them back on so that I could tend to whatever was troubling him.

Apparently, this whole writer's strike thing has him so depressed. Going in to work everyday, seeing Eddie gives purpose and meaning to his life. But without Eddie, well, there's just no reason to get off the couch. He was all broken up. I felt horrible.

Not too horrible to demand my birthday present though. He complied, like the champ that he is, but I think we was whispering something about "Don" and "squad car" in my ear right at that special moment.

Anyhow, I fear the stallion might be broken, so I'm returning him to the rest of you early. Perhaps if you can all start posting tons of Danny/Flack pics, he'll be cheered up.

P.S. Yes, I realize this is long enough to be considered fanfic. Shoot me. It's in Carmine's best interest that this info be passed along so that we can revive him with pics. :devil:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

First of all...happy birthday MrsG!!! :D :D :D I hope, despite Carmine's obvious despair, you got a good ride in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad to hear that the strike is affecting poor Carmine...I hope you reminded him that, strike or no strike, the bottom line is Flack wants Danny. ;) :lol:

And, you know, though there's a strike going on right now, that's only for writers, and Carmine and Eddie could always put out a little video to get us through the long, cold months without new eps. Hell, they wouldn't even have to violate the strike rules, because no dialogue is required... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Happy Birthday MrsG!!!!!! :D :D :D

Now, in the name of Carmine--pics please! :lol:

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D A very happy birthday MrsG!!! [​IMG] ( guess I'll stick around - had planes of spending tonight with Mr. Jack Bauer :p)

Picspam u say? (Look at Carmine's hand )

[​IMG]

4. Top41

Awwww...so cute with their arms around each other! :D

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Now Eddie's hand for a change :p

[​IMG]

Nothing says "I *heart* you" you to a guy like listening to him talking & talking & talking about his favorite sport. (which happens not to be your favorite sport too :rolleyes: And for greater impact to actually start playing it. :lol: )

[​IMG]

6. Top41

^How cute are they? Awwwwww...is there any hand-holding going on behind that cup??? :devil: ;)

It is adorable the interest they've shown in each other's sports. Eddie went golfing for Carmine on their vacation together, too. Awwww. :D

7. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: Say what?

[​IMG]

As we all know it's all about compromise. Give & take... (insert whatever makes u happy)

This one cause they are pretty:

[​IMG]

(the guy that seems to be superglued to Eddie & staring at him... he's in big trouble!)

8. Top41

I love how Eddie is not looking at the guy who is talking but at...Carmine. :lol:

Cutest vacation pics ever!!! :D

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I know. And here, as fans, we only think of ourselves, not how the lack of work effects personal ... um, 'relationships'.

I whispered that in his ear ... a lot. It was the only thing that seemed to put any spring in his ... :devil:

I told him that video tops every fangirls Christmas wish list. Hopefully, the boys will get right on it.

Lorelai - You rock! That is exactly the sort of good cheer Carmine will need to see during this time of deep depression.

10. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Moral of the pic? No distance, time, strike (or birthday girl :p )will change their love. Now let me hear a snort Carmine! :lol: Ohhh, and stick with bowling! ;)

ETA: F*ck! Now I got that nothing's gonna change my love 4 u song in my head! Make it stop!!!!! [​IMG]

11. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

Aw...our poor carmine..depressed... :( i'm glad you were able to take his mind off things for a while and he was still able to give you your bday present, Mrs G... :p

oh, happy birthday btw Mrs G! :D

12. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love you girls. :D MrsG! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! What the, why didn't TalkCSI show a birthday cake?! Glad to hear you got to spend your time with the Italian Stallion. ;) :devil: But ... I thought Carmine was already living with Eddie! :eek: Look at them, they already go everywhere together as it is. :lol: :p ;)

And about that video, yep, it's at the top of my list. :devil:

Your banner is so cute, Lorelai! :D

14. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Okay, First Happy Birthday Mrs. G!
    I also have a couple things I need cleared up on because I am really really slow.... :lol:

First, did you really see Mr. Giovinazzo today Mrs. G?

And 2, is Carmine and Eddie really dating? I would just like to know, thanks

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^No, they are not. We're just dirty little perverts. :devil:

Happy Birthday MrsG! I'm glad you were able to cheer our boy up just a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.